Caroline's phone number

Another thing that I wonder about is perhaps this guy isn't a typical Grateful dead band follower. Perhaps the Caroline's aren't either. So perhaps that is why someone hasn't recognized him yet. Perhaps on a whim he decided to attend the concert. I'm still stumped as to why somebody isn't looking for him.

Another thing that I wonder about is perhaps this guy isn't a typical Grateful dead band follower. Perhaps the Caroline's aren't either. So perhaps that is why someone hasn't recognized him yet. Perhaps on a whim he decided to attend the concert. I'm still stumped as to why somebody isn't looking for him.

He may have been reported missing. From what I've seen, some missing person reports can end up collecting dust in some filing cabinet and it takes years before they are looked at again. Just look at the indentified section.

One thing that bugs me is the fact that he had 2 ticket stubs in his pocket. He must have been there with someone. Where is this someone? Is this someone holding his wallet for safe keeping?.....again, he must have had money to buy the tshirt.

No, it was tickets for two different days. 24th and 25th. So I think he was definently a dead-head, coming in for the full weekend.

The prevailing theory is that he either got away from any friends he was there with, who had his stuff, his stuff were stolen, or both. If he weren't homeless, I imagine him having at least an overnight-bag, or at least a wallet and a coat. If he were homeless, at the very least some manner of coat.

Does anyone know the state of the T-shirt, if it looked to be a new one, bought recently, maybe even at the concert, or an old one?

The t-shirt referred to the summer 1995 tour, so it
was fairly new. He presumably got it at the DC concerts,
but could have got it earlier on the tour.

The t-shirt referred to the summer 1995 tour, so it
was fairly new. He presumably got it at the DC concerts,
but could have got it earlier on the tour.

If you look at the condition of the t-shirt it's really clean. I've seen a photo of his shoes and they are really dirty by comparison. I assume he bought it on Saturday and wore it Sunday. The question is where did his other shirt go then? I assume he had a shirt, bought this one at the concert, changed shirts then came back to the concert the next day. I can explain away most of the items missing as traveling light to a concert. I think he was staying somewhere local and traveling to the concert during the day.

:twocents:

It seems this is a prefix of phone numbers from Montreal? I think including Canada areas they could be from may be helpful? Anyone out there better at such searches than me? :)

It seems this is a prefix of phone numbers from Montreal? I think including Canada areas they could be from may be helpful? Anyone out there better at such searches than me? :)

Area code for Montreal is 514.
:seeya:

Thanks! So, is the 914 we are looking at an area code or prefix, I am confused? I think that 914 is the area code for the Toronto area, if iam not mistaken, which I originally looked at since I think Jamie Lefebvre looks like Jason. He went missing prior to the wreck from niagra falls area with other friends...

Link: Area codes 514 and 438 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

514 area code covered Quebec province including some smaller areas-at least 2 islands. One of those islands had about 33,000 people, according to the above link.

Something occurred to me last night- Was Michael Eric Hager in a college fraternity? Maybe Jason was a frat brother or a recently graduated frat brother(Canadian or otherwise) who had come for some sort of fraternity get-together/annual meeting/ annual convention type of event/visit.

the 914 Area code: https://www.allareacodes.com/914 Covered Westchester County NY, which I believe has a reputation for being quite affluent, which would explain Jason's Fila shoes if he was from there.

I don't believe that the note HAD an area code - just a seven digit number. That's what made it so hard to track down the Carolines.

Hello All, great work here...

I am new to this thread, I saw the link to this case through the Pickering Lost Boys thread and the potential for this young man to be Jamie Lefebvre..

One thing I noticed that to me is strange is the Carolines putting their last name initial in their signatures... I am in recovery from drugs and alcohol, and using your first name and last initial is common amongst people in recovery.

Hello All, great work here...

I am new to this thread, I saw the link to this case through the Pickering Lost Boys thread and the potential for this young man to be Jamie Lefebvre..

One thing I noticed that to me is strange is the Carolines putting their last name initial in their signatures... I am in recovery from drugs and alcohol, and using your first name and last initial is common amongst people in recovery.

I often think the reason they put the last initial was since they had the same first name. I suspect he was part of some group that was at the concert, but they were not close friends. Maybe a club or church group or something like that. I think they were all from the same area, or they were local somehow to where he was staying,but he didn't exactly know them very well. I also seem to think they were supposed to meet up with him possibly for transportation, but then something happened and they had to leave. I often wonder if they set up the ride for him and he wasn't hitchhiking at all. To me that seems to fit the way the note was written. There are reports that the two guys were seen in the driver's parents house, which always seems unusual if he was just a hitchhiker, but not so much if he was a arranged ride. I suspect that this might have been a extra trip as part of a greater trip somewhere, or as part of some convention or meetup.

In Canada, most people have social insurance #'s which is a federal #. It has 9 digits, and it is required normally to get a job in the main economy. Either Jason has already been identified as a missing person, or there could be a person out there, who went missing but was not reported. In that case, the system in the U.S. should be able to identify people not active in the economic system of the U.S. if the system was anxious to find Jason's identity. Is there a # similar to our social insurance # for everyone.
Thanks for any response. I don't know if anyone will see this, as the previous posting was for May 2010.

In Canada, most people have social insurance #'s which is a federal #. It has 9 digits, and it is required normally to get a job in the main economy. Either Jason has already been identified as a missing person, or there could be a person out there, who went missing but was not reported. In that case, the system in the U.S. should be able to identify people not active in the economic system of the U.S. if the system was anxious to find Jason's identity. Is there a # similar to our social insurance # for everyone.
Thanks for any response. I don't know if anyone will see this, as the previous posting was for May 2010.

My concern was ill founded, as I somehow posted after a posting in 2014. I have followed several threads. Several missing persons have been suggested. There should be dna on Jason, plus finger prints. Is there anyone following up on those names suggested. I physically don't have the capacity to see if those names suggested actually fit Jason Doe. Do we have to gift wrap the answer or is LE following the progress on this thread. I hope that they are. There is a lot of caring being put forth to this young man. Thank all of you posting for your caring attitudes.

I do not know if LE for Jason's case is following this thread, but they are aware there is a thread on websleuths and that Facebook pages have been set up for Jason by various people. HIs case was turned over to the VA state medical examiner because so many names were being submitted and the ME had a larger staff. Go to Facebook, type 1995 Grateful dead fans at RFK stadium..... and one of the pages will come up. You can ask to join the page. The person who maintains the page does not post on Websleuths, that person has been looking to identify Jason for years. There are other pages for Jason on Facebook as well. Another good FB page is "Never Forget Me"- the page lists different MP and UIDs. IIIRC, "Never Forget Me" is "hosted" by "Jason".

I wonder now that he's been identified if the note has any more significance or someone remembered him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan