GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
As some people may know already I'm Jaren's "adopted" mom not the dear sweet lady that was shown so heartbroken on television even though I'm just as heartbroken. When I first stumbled across this web site in the very beginning of this nightmare some of the things being said angered and hurt me until sometime explained that it was just concerned people discussing and trying to disect the case. And then I realized it was ok for people to talk and have their opinions because it was keeping her name out there and people focused on her.

I just want to say thank you, for all the sleuthing everyone has done. And I'm glad people are finally seeing her for more than just her job description, that's all we've ever wanted. She was so much more, she always lit up the room with her smile and as y'all can see, she was deeply loved by the people who knew her best! We were not blind to her choices or lifestyle, but you can only hold their hands a little while before you have to let them fly out on their own. After that, all you can do his hope and pray! God bless everyone on this site. And if I was rude to anyone earlier on in this investigation, I truly apologize because I was lashing out through my grief

I'm sure no one thought you were being rude! I am so sorry for your family, and I can't imagine the pain you guys are going through right now.

Please know that everyone here is hoping for justice, and truly cares about what happened to Jaren. Heartbreaking. She was a beautiful girl, and by all accounts was a bright light in many lives. I am so sorry for your loss.

BBM

Well put. Speaks for me, as well.

The last thing I want is to contribute to Jaren's family's pain.

I have a grown daughter - I think she's beautiful - I can't imagine surviving such a nightmare. It breaks my heart to consider the hypothetical. Their very real and unrelenting heartbreak has to be immeasurable. It's beyond my comprehension.

We may be strangers but we wish - more than anyone would guess - that this cruel and hideous thing hadn't happened.

I have a two year old daughter, myself... brings to mind the recent case of the father beating a man to death that he caught abusing his daughter. I'll reserve my opinion on that one....

MookyThomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurysOut

Btw, the user name- after Mooky Wilson? You don't have to answer

Totally random. I was in a hurry to register to discuss earlier today. I may change it because it's kinda...dumb.

Mooky Wilson is a famous reputable MLB player/coach. There are waaayyyy dumber names. I kinda like it. It's unique

How long can they hold MAS? Her charge isn't really that big of a one, is it? It would be a bond-able one, I would think.

I have a two year old daughter, myself... brings to mind the recent case of the father beating a man to death that he caught abusing his daughter. I'll reserve my opinion on that one....

OT

Yeeahhh. I've been reading about that. If I stumbled onto something like that, I can't say what I would do. But it might well be violent.

Discussion for another day, maybe.

How long can they hold MAS? Her charge isn't really that big of a one, is it? It would be a bond-able one, I would think.

I think she has a $1500 bond, doesn't she? If she's not out, no one put up the money?

I may be wrong, but I thought bond was set.

bbm: omg I was just looking at her hair and read this as "blonde-able" lol

Now, please don't shoot the Devil's Advocate Messenger, but...
What if MAS and TS didn't do this?
What if they conducted their "business transaction" -- whatever -- and JL left from wherever the business transaction would have taken place a-ok?
What if when the video of MAS and TS came out, they freaked because of TS's long rap sheet -- TS wasn't about to come forward and answer to his fugitive status and made sure he kept MAS close by so that she wouldn't come forward either?

What if the unspeakable horror that became of JL happened at the hands of someone after MAS' and TS' involvement?

I think if that was the case, they would have had to realize that police wanted them for information in something much much bigger than TS's warrants and by running they would put themselves under suspicion. At the least, MAS could have responded to the police's request for information without necessarily giving away TS' whereabouts. The deletion of her FB page before the video was even released is also strange.

But, you're right to question and there are still a lot of things we don't know, but something about the gravamen of the information puts it, in my mind, pretty clearly on them in at least some central way, if not as the actual actors.

I think if that was the case, they would have had to realize that police wanted them for information in something much much bigger than TS's warrants and by running they would put themselves under suspicion. At the least, MAS could have responded to the police's request for information without necessarily giving away TS' whereabouts. The deletion of her FB page before the video was even released is also strange.

But, you're right to question and there are still a lot of things we don't know, but something about the gravamen of the information puts it, in my mind, pretty clearly on them in at least some central way, if not as the actual actors.

gravatas???

As some people may know already I'm Jaren's "adopted" mom not the dear sweet lady that was shown so heartbroken on television even though I'm just as heartbroken. When I first stumbled across this web site in the very beginning of this nightmare some of the things being said angered and hurt me until sometime explained that it was just concerned people discussing and trying to disect the case. And then I realized it was ok for people to talk and have their opinions because it was keeping her name out there and people focused on her.

I just want to say thank you, for all the sleuthing everyone has done. And I'm glad people are finally seeing her for more than just her job description, that's all we've ever wanted. She was so much more, she always lit up the room with her smile and as y'all can see, she was deeply loved by the people who knew her best! We were not blind to her choices or lifestyle, but you can only hold their hands a little while before you have to let them fly out on their own. After that, all you can do his hope and pray! God bless everyone on this site. And if I was rude to anyone earlier on in this investigation, I truly apologize because I was lashing out through my grief

You weren't rude! You were grieving!

We all care here about her and if you want to share some of her favorite things or a little about her we would love to hear it to know her as more than a dancer and of course mom. She was so much more, I can tell by the love people had for her.

I am so glad you are here and haven't left..thinking of you a lot in the last couple of days.

Is that where they were arrested? All of her charges are from where she was arrested.

Harboring, not signaling..I don't have it all in front of me. I'm in a meeting.

They were arrested in Louisiana, weren't they?

Is that where they were arrested? All of her charges are from where she was arrested.

Harboring, not signaling..I don't have it all in front of me. I'm in a meeting.

It could be a sign that LE knows more than they are releasing to the public, as the only link to mississippi is that the body came ashore there, which means (possibly) she is being charged in the murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23