Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well CA has said many things to protect her daughter's tales, not sure if she is wavering.

very true..As dysfunctional as that family is, I'm just trying to put myself in her (CA's) shoes. I'm just glad those shoes don't fit :) I just keep thinking of CA's voice on the 911 call filled with pain and distress. Compared to KC's...goes without saying.[/QUOTE]

oh yeah I agree - no way CA was involved in any of this. She did not help KC is anyway, that called was frantic and I don't believe that she would have ever thought soemthing like this would happen. I think now it is hard to look your daughter int he face adn tell her to think she killed your granddaughter. Imagine that? I think she is choosing to protect her family, however i think she has tampered with evidence that pointed to her daughter killing caylee and she tampered with it because she didn't believe and didn't want anyone to believe it either. The pants, the knife and may some other unknown things. IMHO

very true..As dysfunctional as that family is, I'm just trying to put myself in her (CA's) shoes. I'm just glad those shoes don't fit :) I just keep thinking of CA's voice on the 911 call filled with pain and distress. Compared to KC's...goes without saying.

oh yeah I agree - no way CA was involved in any of this. She did not help KC is anyway, that called was frantic and I don't believe that she would have ever thought soemthing like this would happen. I think now it is hard to look your daughter int he face adn tell her to think she killed your granddaughter. Imagine that? I think she is choosing to protect her family, however i think she has tampered with evidence that pointed to her daughter killing caylee and she tampered with it because she didn't believe and didn't want anyone to believe it either. The pants, the knife and may some other unknown things. IMHO[/QUOTE]

We're definately on the same page :)

I think she drowned in the pool while she was left unsupervised. Casey went to answer the phone or make a quick call and Casey being the self absorbed twit she is simply forgot all about her.

that would explain all of the evidence from the cadaver dogs.

i don't think she panicked like an adult would, she isn't sophisticated at all. her lies are ridiculous. she lies like a child with a good imagination would. i think she simply pretends it never happened and she lacks a conscience.

Or maybe she gave it to caylee for protecting when she left her alone in the car - or maybe when they both slept in the car together - I am convinced they slept in the car before. IMHO

............I am convinced they slept in the car before.........
yes, and if the nights were cool, what did Casey use for a cover.
A cover might be the best thing to roll a deceased Caylee in before disposal.....just mind rambling here.

I've been harder on my kids when they can't account for their jacket......

sadly, I think the entire Anthony family is now complicite in whatever happened. KCA has been a liar probably her entire life otherwise how can her behavior be explained? If there is one ounce of truth to anything KC has said so far...then how can her behavior be explained? Did anyone watch the anguish that Sharon Rocha, Mark Runyan, Mark Klaas, the Smart family, Beth Twitty, exhibit when their loved ones were missing? Sharon Rocha didn't sleep for over a month! She was a walking zombie but stayed on the mark...she kept searching...calling...cooperating....How can the Anthony's NOT BE COMPLICITE AFTER THE FACT?

sadly, I think the entire Anthony family is now complicite in whatever happened. KCA has been a liar probably her entire life otherwise how can her behavior be explained? If there is one ounce of truth to anything KC has said so far...then how can her behavior be explained? Did anyone watch the anguish that Sharon Rocha, Mark Runyan, Mark Klaas, the Smart family, Beth Twitty, exhibit when their loved ones were missing? Sharon Rocha didn't sleep for over a month! She was a walking zombie but stayed on the mark...she kept searching...calling...cooperating....How can the Anthony's NOT BE COMPLICITE AFTER THE FACT?

I totally agree. buttt- we don't know what goes on behind closed doors, Cindy acts strong in the public eye, but I bet she cries herself to sleep at night. After hearing her 911 calls, I dont think she had anything to do with it, and has tried and tried to get the truth out of Casey and she never budged so they let it go and just let her stay in their house. From what Padilla says she isnt talking to anyone at the house, he said on the NG show that she stopped talking to them. It is very odd none of them have shed tears or completely freaked out crying, but we all just dont know what is really going on over there.

Hi Sleuthers. Been hooked on your site for years here in sunny SA. I follow many of the high profile crimes, Jonbenet, Laci, Lori, Stacy etc. But none have blown my mind quite like Caylee's case. Unbelievable. Anyway, please be patient with this amateur poster. In fact, I couldn't even find the thread I wanted to post on, so I hope this one is close enough. The thoughts I have had on this case:
The shovel - I believe that CA and GA would have noticed soil disturbance in the yard, and I also believe that Casey is way too lazy to do digging. Shovel is not practical for breaking into shed. So we know that she used a shovel, and we know she used it in the backyard. If not to dig soil (which the parents would have noticed-especially grave sized) then what? I theorise she used it to shovel the sandbox sand into the lid to make room for Caylee. When I saw the sandbox on Youtube (visit from Greta) it struck me how big the thing is, plus it has a huge lid. one can easily REMOVE a body from there by hand without a shovel, just find the object and pull it out. But to put her IN the sandbox she would need to make a hole. How? Remove enough sand. Then put Caylee in, replace the sand (that you have shoveled into the lid), place toys back on top, and cover with lid. Quick. Easy. Temporary.
Cadaver dogs hit near the back door (where she put Caylee down after unlocking etc and while she was out borrowing shovel), they hit at playhouse (where she put Caylee down while she prepared the sandbox), and they hit at the sandbox (temporary gravesite). Would the body leave decomp smell if she passed on the 16th and was buried in the sandbox on 18th? This is the only explanation I have for that SHORT shovel use.

For the hey of it, I'll throw my 1st theory on here.

Could Casey have been foolish enough to think she could leave her child, say by the airport, alive...kinda just dump her there. Maybe the big trails around the park? I favor the park drop off. Then she tried to call her family and claim she was abducted? Calls went unanswered....

She may have thought Caylee would wander and find someone who would take Caylee to the police station? Casey could then claim she didn't know where Caylee was and that she left her with the Nanny there, act stunned when police returned Caylee home.

Casey let time go, had a good time but funds were running short w/o parents cc's that were cut off. Her parents are wanting to see Caylee. She returns and searches, finds a deceased Caylee. Her parents had started to threaten to turn her in for theft etc.

She tried to unload the stolen gas cans so that wasn't on her, she was caught by George.

Casey didn't have Caylee and started to panic. She leaves her cell phone somewhere and goes to get Caylee, so she's not again connected to a 'ping site' where she could claim she had met the nanny to drop Caylee.

She moves Caylee the 24th after having been to the family home, get George's work schedule yada--returns home to wrap Caylee up, uses computer. She talks to Jesse.

She then ditches the car because of the odor, and also her parents are threatening to report it stolen. Gave it up as a theory as it didn't piece together well.
Back at square one, but the timeline of Caylee missing and the flurry of calls on 6/16 leaves me with 1pm-3pm (flurry of calls) 7pm-ish Casey at TonE's. This makes it seem as if it wasn't an accident. I have a hard time with that theory, too.
The other theory is Casey was at the Anthony home late Sunday night 6/15, she leaves wee hours with Caylee to be at TonE's, leaves a sleeping Caylee in the trunk and the next morning, Caylee is deceased. This theory leaves George lying about the late morning of 16th. Which is me assuming facts and making the story fit my theory. So, hard time with that one too.

Sooo..I don't know what happened. *sigh*

I can't even begin to fathom any theory here....I get paranoid when my 3 year old is in the bathtub. I just don't get the "leaving her somewhere" theory. I think that whatever happened WAS an accident. That much I believe. As far as what actually took place....You got me.

Great Theories!!!

After NG last night, I am starting to think maybe some illegal adoption. Waiting the 30 days, so that they(adoptees) can leave the country.

~As for the body in the trunk, maybe KC was into something way over her head. Maybe she was a hitman for someone. Used the Chloraform to subdue her vistims. LOL She did need the $, right?

~Maybe KC has multiple personality disorder, maybe one of her pd people are named ZG. Weird. I am throwing this out in left field, but like alot of psychotherapist have said "these things happen all the time"

I can't justify hurting my children.....never!! Thats why its so hard for all normal mothers to understand.

I hope that there is a break in this case SOON!! We all need some kind of closure. These protesters need sleep too:Banane39:

This case has my mind running in all different directions. I keep trying to think of things that would happen, but run into deadends in every directions I turn.

God Bless all of your familys and lets keep Caylee in our prayers

I think that after a fight at the house on June 15 in which Cindy threatened to take custody of Caylee and she kicked Casey out, Casey decided to punish Cindy and kill Caylee. She drowned Caylee in the swimming pool on June 15.
Cindy or George awoke and saw Caylee and she looked lifeless. Casey said she was fine (she wanted to punish her mother but did not want to go to jail for life so would never admit she was dead). Casey got in the car and drove away. All those five weeks George and Cindy thought something happened to Caylee. Cindy specifically asked law enforcement if something could have happened in the pool because she knew something was not right. When the police told her they did not think so, they went into the mode that Caylee was not dead. They therefore decided to believe Caseys story.
Cindy and George neglected to tell the police they knew June 9th was not the right date because they did not want the police to know about the fight and the fact that it looked like something had happened to Caylee and they did nothing to try to find Casey to see what happened. Once confronted with the nursing home tape they acted as if it was an error. Then George said that he saw Cindy and Casey leave on Jun 16 which was not the case. George also neglected to tell police that he smelled a bad odor in the trunk on June 24th. Casey lied about the June 9th date because she did not want to admit there was a fight and that something was not right with Caylee

I agree mostly. I think that Casey had premeditated this murder in that she bought cloroform and used that on Caylee to knock her out. THEN she drowned her in the pool. Easy to let a baby drown that is asleep. No struggle, no noise. Then she put her in the trunk and drove off.

So many theories, I just can't get passed the trunk containing CHOLORFORM!

I think she doped Caylee up and overdosed her and that = murder.

GRRR~! I just wrote a whole post on Crime's theory and it vanished when they moved the thread.

Sorry I missed it.
I wonder if the chloroform was in Caseys trunk as she had used it to knock Caylee out when she went out, and she got it from the trunk and used it to sedate Caylee before she drowned her over the pool

So many theories, I just can't get passed the trunk containing CHOLORFORM!

I think she doped Caylee up and overdosed her and that = murder.
I think that GA found more than the smell of decomp on the 24th and the chloroform was actually just used to try to clean the trunk. The research was done on Casey's computer which would mean that either GA, CA, or Casey researched it...and I would LOVE to know the date it was done. GA made it a point later on to mention the "cleaning fluid" being in the trunk as part of the "smell" (this is on video).

I think that GA found more than the smell of decomp on the 24th and the chloroform was actually just used to try to clean the trunk. The research was done on Casey's computer which would mean that either GA, CA, or Casey researched it...and I would LOVE to know the date it was done. GA made it a point later on to mention the "cleaning fluid" being in the trunk as part of the "smell" (this is on video).

That is interesting. It could have been GA who tried to research it. He said that a bottle of cleaning fluid was found in the trunk. I wonder if it was really cleaning fluid and if he saw it and discarded it or really saw it.

I agree with parts of your theory, Crime.

They did not want LE to know about the June 15th date as being the last time Caylee was seen. This would mean the fight with the great grandparents would come out about the checks, the fight at home afterwards, and the actual date things took place. Cindy went to great lengths to prevent it, too. According to Yuri Melich's testimony on the stand, Cindy said if he involved her father she would no longer cooperate with LE and became hostile with him after being confronted about the correct date.

I don't think drowning played a role tho. I just don't see it.

OMG, ME TOO! It was the Greta interview that sent up red flags. It was their body language. Cindy was nudging him and was finishing his sentences. It was VERY BIZARRE!

When Greta asked about the day when he asked Casey for the wedge thingy. They both shut down and got real tense and suspect to me.

I think Geo found more than the gas cans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member