Dominic Casey: Motion to Strike Notice of Deposition & Motion for Protective Order#1

Status
Not open for further replies.
they all love the phrase "reach out"

reach out ??????????? reach out ???????????????????????????

WTH are the talking about

they dont use language like most people

NEWS FLASH

reach out and grab the coffee mug and smell the freaking coffee

You know what this says to me? Given more time they'll come up with even more bs. LP just can't stay out of it, now can he? I never liked him throwing his big 'ole black hat into the muck...and I still don't. It was never about Caylee. The fact that he's still trying to ingratiate himself...whether it's a post on his site or dealing directly with Baez (if what TP said was even close to the truth)...just further confirms for me that no truth will come out of this. Think about it- why would JB want to employ the machinations of this (IMO questionable) spinmeister? Unbelievable!

That's a good point. I always wanted to like LP and I do like him but sometimes I don't get why he's still around. He was the bail bondsman or guarantor or whatever. His part has played out. His arc is complete. He really has no business being involved anymore unless he has to testify. Seriously, what good will ever come from someone talking to baez every day for heaven's sake? What is that even about??

That's a good point. I always wanted to like LP and I do like him but sometimes I don't get why he's still around. He was the bail bondsman or guarantor or whatever. His part has played out. His arc is complete. He really has no business being involved anymore unless he has to testify. Seriously, what good will ever come from someone talking to baez every day for heaven's sake? What is that even about??
I'd say Roy Kronk, but with LP you never know who he'll drag into his theories.

I see/hear a recurring theme with the Anthony family when I watch those interviews. In the interview posted above George says something to the effect of LE taking to long to check out leads. It taking two days or so is to long. LE is blamed for not being quick enough when a small child is missing. However, the Anthony family tend to forget that for 31 days their daughter refused to tell anyone about her "missing" daughter. Why are the Anthony's not screaming at Casey about the amount of time that has passed before a search for Caylee even began?!? The Anthony's really need to be careful about who they blame for not searching for Caylee in a timely manner.

I see/hear a recurring theme with the Anthony family when I watch those interviews. In the interview posted above George says something to the effect of LE taking to long to check out leads. It taking two days or so is to long. LE is blamed for not being quick enough when a small child is missing. However, the Anthony family tend to forget that for 31 days their daughter refused to tell anyone about her "missing" daughter. Why are the Anthony's not screaming at Casey about the amount of time that has passed before a search for Caylee even began?!? The Anthony's really need to be careful about who they blame for not searching for Caylee in a timely manner.

not out there screaming for the real murderer to be found? Even if they KNOW, which I believe they do, that Casey killed her, why are they not faking it and screaming for the real murderer to be found?

Truth is simple. Lies confound.

This is a video about the FL Mall sighting and MN's resignation as atty for the A's. It also has a brief clip of George and Cindy at that press conference held by Michelle B (at about the half way point in video). Yes, Cindy does look really bad here.

http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer...ayleesaga_112020080519&cat=CAC&title=Anthonys Intrigued By Childs Photo

Sorry I have not been able to locate it, but the short clip in the middle is from the longer interview I wanted to reference. I believe it took place after the public presser in which MB spoke and CA briefly spoke and sat down. I think I'm right about it being 11-20 because that was the day MN resigned. Still looking for the clip to the long version; I sent it to a friend and have to comb through some stuff.

Thanks for the clip. I remember wondering what was going on with CA that day. She was without facial expression, comment OR body movement. She was frozen on all fronts.

Interesting- that recurring theme is here as well. View video...

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4527604&postcount=228"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Casey's Lies[/ame]

LMAO! You found it - that's the one! The first part of it has MB behind a table and GA and CA are to the side - your clip starts when the interviewer cuts from MB and begins to interview the Anthonys.
I wonder how they were going to take it "higher"?

One of my favorite LE interview moments in this case is with CA in her interview-She says "blah blah blah from day one..." and the investigator says "well, from day 31, you mean?..."

Does anyone know the exact date of this "in the woods" statement ? From the video, it looks like Cindy is at the Kid Finders tent when it is said, and I am wondering if this is on November 15th...the day DC came by before searching Suburban.

I'm not sure, but the video was posted on youtube 11 months ago, and the first comment doesn't have a date, but is also from 11 months ago. Unfortunately that would be after Caylee was already found probably. Maybe it is in the archives of the TV station; I'll look.

Oh. My. God.

I don't remember that one. Between KC's "close to Holt" and this with CA's "in the woods"... just... Oh. My. God.

That is 100% convincing to me that she and george knew and were in on the cover up. I really hope they are prosecuted.

Speaking of old YouTube clips, I watched one this morning from August '08 where Cindy makes the statement that "if we could prove that something happened to Caylee while she was out of Casey's custody, then that would be..." - IN AUGUST OF 08!!!!! When they were busy trying to claim that Caylee was alive and that nothing bad had happened to her! I think that just sealed the deal with me - I've spent all this time trying to figure out what Cindy knew and when she knew it, and that statement really, really jumped out at me this morning. Sorry I can't give you a link right now, have company and and can't really get into it at the moment, but if you have time, listen to the you tube interviews with Cindy from August (might have been Aug. 6, not 100% sure), and you'll find it.

Okay, here's another clip, dated 10-31-08 from CNN (maybe an NG fill-in?). It talks about JB being reprimanded and also has the same clip of CA saying she's "not in the woods". Don't know exactly how old the clip is, but at least we know it is before October 31 of last year. It's at about the 1:35 min mark:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjxvkqisrEA[/ame]

So that tells us, she said this well before DC looked. However, I remember a lot of talk about the possibility KC was "in the woods" by the airport and other places last year; it might just be CA had remembered that phrase.

Thanks for the clip. I remember wondering what was going on with CA that day. She was without facial expression, comment OR body movement. She was frozen on all fronts.

I remember this interview and I've always thought it was as if Cindy and George were on different pages. George is all fired up, and Cindy seems resigned to a differently reality.

She was without all of that until GA told the public "if you still feel comfortable send your tip to LE" then she shook her head NO and mumbled something..and GA said "contact us" He's such the puppet on a string.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member