TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - Mona Nelson charged with Murder - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
So perhaps the target was really JF-but I am not getting the time line. How many ways were there out of the cottage in the moments before AD showed up? Jonathan made no noise, just grabbed his stuff and went with this virtual stranger? The pick up was sighted at the apartment/cottage, but was not there when mom arrived...did she see it leaving? How many roads are there out of the cottage area and how did MN know which one to take to avoid mom?

MN's arrival later that day makes sense since she had to assume her pick up might have been seen. And clearly she wanted information...she appears to be consistent in her approach to this murder as she has been with her lengthy criminal history.

Given the number of media comments mom has been generating, I wonder if she will share the specifics of the threatening phone calls...if mom and SD thought JF was taken because of something they were involved in, they might have been holding LE off because they thought they could find him first.

:(

Per these court documents there were threatening remarks made to Jonathan? :banghead:

I am more convinced than ever the remarks made by the roommate are very suspect. There must be some drug activity going on here. I have refrained from saying this until now. And if there was we can all safely assume everyone from the seller to buyer has each others phone numbers.
Has everyone's whereabouts been accounted for on XMAS EVE?

This is much worse than I originally thought. :twocents:

RIP Jonathan :rose:

JMHO

And it makes sense that MN would have said the last time she saw JF he was shirtless etc. :(

Good morning all. God Bless Jonathan.

Like I said we are EXTREMELY fortunate that part of this offense was caught on tape...EXTREMELY. Otherwise, this could be a big old sad unsolved case.

im a bit pizzed the witness never called 911...I mean she saw the truck and mn at the house, ummmm did she not see Jonathan being removed???? if somethin didnt look right... wth didnt she act on it...why wait till after the fact :furious:

Per these court documents there were threatening remarks made to Jonathan? :banghead:

I am more convinced than ever the remarks made by the roommate are very suspect. There must be some drug activity going on here. I have refrained from saying this until now. And if there was we can all safely assume everyone from the seller to buyer has each others phone numbers.
Has everyone's whereabouts been accounted for on XMAS EVE?

This is much worse than I originally thought. :twocents:

RIP Jonathan :rose:

JMHO

Yes, the difference here is that this is an actual court document read in court, not just MSM "news", gossip and heresay. I agree that something more must be going on -- possibly revenge, drug deal gone bad, etc.

The speakers on my laptop are not very loud, can anyone transcrible the probable cause hearing?

I have to buy a headset to hear every word. :(

I think LE had a lot to work with, personally, outside of mom and step dad. They were going to unravel it, but would they have been able to do so prior to MN ripping out her carpet in her apartment and disappearing? Thank God she wasnt adept enough to pick an area outside of surveillance. Few murderers have a plan B, someone once told me and I think we are seeing that well represented here.

So perhaps the target was really JD-but I am not getting the time line. How many ways were there out of the cottage in the moments before AD showed up? Jonathan made no noise, just grabbed his stuff and went with this virtual stranger? The pick up was sighted at the apartment/cottage, but was not there when mom arrived...did she see it leaving? How many roads are there out of the cottage area and how did MN know which one to take to avoid mom?

MN's arrival later that day makes sense since she had to assume her pick up might have been seen. And clearly she wanted information...she appears to be consistent in her approach to this murder as she has been with her lengthy criminal history.

Given the number of media comments mom has been generating, I wonder if she will share the specifics of the threatening phone calls...if mom and SD thought JD was taken because of something they were involved in, they might have been holding LE off because they thought they could find him first.

:(
well out of sf mouth..."its bad its real bad"..sooooo

I think ALOT of people in that area are afraid of Mona and didn't want to say anything. Especially if it involves drugs, because Mona has friends...who aren't in jail. KWIM?

Why was Jonathan not clothed???
What did she do with his clothes?

And the neighbor who he was told to run to if he had any problems, was she the one who saw Mona's truck?

http://www.click2houston.com/video/26318956/index.html

This video of the stepdad is not sitting well with me, he claims he does not know Mona. Just saw her around a few times. He says Jonathan was "his" baby and he treated him as his very own. He just bought bikes for the 2 of them for Christmas. He wants vengeance for his boy. The Police drilled him like he was in "vietnam"

Why was this sweet child placed in this environment after all of this time? It just boggles my mind. Saddens and sickens me. I just don't understand.

Obviously, I am reserving all of my anger for Mona, the criminal, but I am just completely stumped here. God Bless Jonathan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361