FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the person who threw it there was afraid of fingerprints being on it? An incriminating text or voicemail? Pinging as they were disposing of her remains?

Don't see finger prints being an issue. They are easily wiped off as they would be on the steering wheel and other parts of the car.

maybe they were angry? Just got mad threw it out the window. If I was trying to hide evidence I would have microwaved that sucker then ground it into powder.

Maybe and yes I would have too as dar as grinding it into dust. I just don't see the need for him to throw it anywhere.

No good reason for phone to end up in the water if a crime did not take place, IMO...and the driver who had last access to the phone did not wish to be tracked...JMO

No good reason for phone to end up in the water if a crime did not take place, IMO...and the driver who had last access to the phone did not wish to be tracked...JMO

Yes but veryone is assuming that the phone "needed" to be disposed of, why? Why not just leave it with her purse?

Dale seems to be somewhat nerdy. I would think he would know water wouldn't necessarily kill info on flash memory and should know about pings. Even most non nerds know about cell phone tracking.There's a lot going on with that phone. Something stinks.

maybe they were angry? Just got mad threw it out the window. If I was trying to hide evidence I would have microwaved that sucker then ground it into powder.

Almost seems like a personal thing. If the phone was important to MP, maybe it was one last act of tossing HER away so to speak, along with her new bf, etc. (So sorry Michelle).

I think the most important missing link to all of this are his whereabouts on Friday....we all know he wasn't working. So what do you think he was doing? Disposing her body? Moving it from one location to a more remote one, possibly further away? Soo many unanswered questions....:banghead:

I completely agree. Going to work would not be the action of someone who was so gravely worried about "the mother of my children" just a few hours before.

Yes but veryone is assuming that the phone "needed" to be disposed of, why? Why not just leave it with her purse?

Another possibility- Maybe it was forgotten about with all the events that were taking place. And after the vehicle and body were disposed of, the offender suddenly remembered he still had it. So he got rid of it the next best way, by tossing it out the window as he passed the water.

Maybe the phone was tossed when it was remembered that it would show where he had been (whoever "he" is). Or maybe he tossed it just before he headed to where Michelle really is.

I am thinking that he might have wanted to keep it with him so he could monitor the texts from her family and friends. He probably wanted to know what his window of time was before they called 911.

I am sure she was receiving texts from family saying 'CALL US, we are worried.' At a certain point he knew it was over and he had to have it all cleared up.

I completely agree. Going to work would not be the action of someone who was so gravely worried about "the mother of my children" just a few hours before.

I don't know, the job was probably already scheduled and you wouldn't want to anger a possible repeat customer. Also if Dale didn't do it, he may have felt she'd show up sometime during the day.

interesting that the reporter asked if this could turn out like "Elizabeth Smart" and the officer basically said it WAS POSSIBLE! They have never said this is a homicide case. I wonder what was on that phone and if naming Dale numero uno was to help flush someone out. Hmmmm

I don't really think so. The body language and facial expression of the detective as he answered that question (a quick shake of the head in "no" manner, for one), as well as his phrasing indicated they know she is not alive.

His specific answer was: "Anything is possible at this point, but we have to take it day by day and you heard..." And then he goes on to describe all the leads they still have to go through or are getting.

His facial expression looked like, along with the quick shake of the head "no", as if he was incredulous about such a possibility, IMO. After he said "anything is possible" he quickly added "but" and that word was accompanied by a chop of the hand.

In context, I think it is clear he does not believe Michelle is alive, is not entertaining the idea that she is being held somewhere alive and that he believes they are still making considerable progress towards solving the case and arresting Dale. That's my reading, for whatever it's worth!

But, as he said, anything IS possible so they will never close the door to other potentialities and if the evidence shifts and shows something else, they will likely jump on it.

I feel good about these investigators. I think they are going to solve this case. I still feel fairly good about some others as well, that seem cold.

But these guys are still working a very active case and processing info. Even the little we know seems like a ton compared to some cases. I am hopeful that this will not be a case that takes years to solve.

I posted a scenario yesterday I believe about why I think he possibly wanted her phone found and in good shape. He needed LE to be able to identify it as being hers, hoping they would continue to look in the area for her body. If her phone is near, she must be as well, KWIM? But meanwhile, he had the opportunity to dispose of her far from the area, as he was "working" in Titusville the next day. Ample opportunity and many many areas to choose from. I wonder if they have indeed confirmed with his boss exactly where and when he worked that day??

I think if you wanted to throw someone of a ping trail, you'd throw the phone on to moving train or hide it on a tractor trailer. You'd want that trail to go on till the battery died miles away.

I think the most important missing link to all of this are his whereabouts on Friday....we all know he wasn't working. So what do you think he was doing? Disposing her body? Moving it from one location to a more remote one, possibly further away? Soo many unanswered questions....:banghead:

I've heard this theory before in other cases. I really just don't see anyone but the most psychopathic of serial killer types, messing around with a body they already dumped. The risk of being caught red handed after everyone has been alerted to the disappearance seems too great. Plus, it may be somewhat easy for the killer of a spouse or an ex to murder the victim, but handling the dead body is another matter. That would probably freak them out quite a bit. They'd want to just get rid of it as quickly as possible.

I think what he was doing on Friday was freaking out and trying to stay cool, hoping he would not get caught.

I think if you wanted to throw someone of a ping trail, you'd throw the phone on to moving train or hide it on a tractor trailer. You'd want that trail to go on till the battery died miles away.

You're right. But I can't imagine thinking all of that through after just murdering someone in a rage.

Seems to me like Dale panicked when he realized what he had done and he rushed to get rid of evidence. Everything falls in a straight line, right to Daddy's house and a bit beyond. He was freaking out, IMO.

Wouldn't that depend on how smart the perpetrator was? Your post alone, shows that you have smarts. I sincerely doubt that the person who is responsible for Michelle's disappearance does. KWIM?

(me thinks someone has thought a lot about these things.. Hehe)

I am thinking that he might have wanted to keep it with him so he could monitor the texts from her family and friends. He probably wanted to know what his window of time was before they called 911.

I am sure she was receiving texts from family saying 'CALL US, we are worried.' At a certain point he knew it was over and he had to have it all cleared up.

Yes yes yes! Control control control .. And then recklessly tossed.. Imo

Maybe the phone was pitched out the window because the perp was pissed because there was a lock on the phone :maddening:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member