AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be better to call the State Police...or whoever patrols that stretch of road?

So frustrating, because as long as it took to call it in, the girl could be gone :(.

BTW...you guys who are calling "Rock" too... I just didn't want to jam up the forum with too many "YOU ROCKS!"

I hit a brick wall with Mobile. I called the number on the flyer for klass kids. Got a voice mail. Left a detailed message. Hopefully someone will return my call fast.

It was very frustrating getting someone, keep trying that first number I gave you. Also, I left a private message on the Hometown Search page, didn't want to get everyone excited :(.

There is a female on interstate 40 in Tennessee trying to get a ride. My phone signal is in and out but my net is working. (strange) anyway, she is on I-40 near Dixon, TN. She is on the east side of the interstate near mile marker 168. She is wearing a tank top, shorts and has a blueish colored bag. Can someone call this in?

This is awfully close to what her poster says she was last seen wearing.
(Blue jean shorts, blue tank top, white flip flops, pink or blue(teal) bag.)

Oh! I forgot to mention that the woman I spoke with said she hasn't gotten any "tips" for Brittney, that they aren't really hearing anything... isn't that unusual? They at least get multitudes of false leads, don't they?

This is awfully close to what her poster says she was last seen wearing.
(Blue jean shorts, blue tank top, white flip flops, pink or blue(teal) bag.)

(

Yes it is, but also typical of what a lot of females wear. ( trying to not get my hopes up too high here )

I saw several pictures of her on RSW's pages (FB & MS), as well as being in some of other family members albums (on FB & MS). This is jmo but I think she appears not to really like her picture taken. She's clean, dressed decent in all, attractive enough - just maybe seems like one of those people that like to focus on others as opposed to herself. Hope that makes sense...

Thats what I thought. The short blonde haired lady. Well when I went to KWs myspace under Family Pics she has pictures of some other lady she calls mom. Not to judge but this person appears that they could be a drug user. However on one of the pics of someone she says is her mom..she says "one of the only pics of mom". I was curious if her mom was deceased and RSW married the blonde lady later that is on his FB. If her mom did die, I was wondering if anyone knew details around that. Check out KW's (RSWs daughters myspace and look at the pics). Also there are pics of on there that she post of herself that I as a mother would not approve my child to post.

May Zeaux will know

Oh! I forgot to mention that the woman I spoke with said she hasn't gotten any "tips" for Brittney, that they aren't really hearing anything... isn't that unusual? They at least get multitudes of false leads, don't they?

I'm of the opinion that woman doesn't give a snot. I hit a brick wall there too. Waiting on klass kids to call me.

Do you know if the bag was a teal blue? I realize you were just driving by but perhaps you remember if it was a navy blue or what shade of blue?

Do you know if the bag was a teal blue? I realize you were just driving by but perhaps you remember if it was a navy blue or what shade of blue?

I don't really know what teal is. It was darker blue, not navy. But not really light blue. Sorry I don't know colors very well.

They're not 3 siblings. RSW is the brother in law of the other two. So, two sisters' husbands and the sisters' brother. I don't know what's more bizarre.

I got the impression that they all knew each other as kids growing up. So I wondered if maybe there was a local perp involved, grooming them over the years.

I don't really know what teal is. It was darker blue, not navy. But not really light blue. Sorry I don't know colors very well.

:floorlaugh: my first thought (not to stereotype but let's be honest here)... Dude's don't usually know specific colors especially not manly men... which I realize of course is another stereotype for our trucker friend.

Teal is a blueish greenish color - can be vibrant like pastel/neon or dull like flat paint. It can be more blue or more green depending on the hue.

Does that help?

a693789b-1790-7f2f.jpg

This color. Not this style of bag, but this color is close.

I don't think teal bags are all that common are they? It's too bad there isn't a picture of the possible bag she left with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member