2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad there are protesters there for Caylee. I'm all for nonviolent protesting.

My hope is that all legimate news agencies might attempt to not cater to the least common denominator like the guy by the jail wanting to marry kc and televise live. Jeff Ashton hit the rounds last week and exhibited such class and grace, that maybe everyone now knows that to ignore kc and any and all people connected to her as no longer worthy of consideration is our remaining legal response to this horrific injustice.

Ok, that was exhausting - off to bed.

It's amazing that with all of Jim L's media "pull" he's using an I-Phone for coverage.

Hilarious.

If she does an interview at all in the next few weeks... well I can't believe her lawyers are allowing that. She needs to go quietly into the background.

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
by TrialNotes
Just found a jet out here at the airport whose owner has put in a no tracking order. Very intersting. #CaseyAnnthony

Someone can get the registration # off the aircraft and find out at least who the owner is and where it is registered. Surely some airport personnel will find that much valuable enough to sell.

ETA: Pardon my typos - on the laptop, in the dark, on my porch, fightng off our state birds, mosquitos.

I have to admit, Orlando News stations have really done a superb job covering this for the public. They really hit on how important this has been for the community.

Wonder if her indigent motion will be withdrawn if she does an interview. Probably not - everyone is supposed to take care of KC. Even the good citizens of FL who will continue to foot her bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288