State vs Jason Lynn Young: weekend discussion 11-25 Feb 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched that testimony earlier this evening. I needed a sneak peek as to what to expect from the DT next week. You must have been reading my mind! I thought the EXACT same things as I listened to her.
The Christmas List made my jaw hit the floor.
The mooning of G-Ma - how disrespectful!! That was not hilarious - it was sick! It truly shows his "roots". I am truly amazed as to how that jury bought the defense stories. Thank the good Lord that there were 4 competent people in that first jury.
The selfish - sure, no wonder JLY is an IMP!

I have laughed so much over the mention of this incident posted many times and just have to respond. I have one grandson ( my heart) and he has the most hair on his butt it looks like he is part monkey. It has been a joke in the family for years. He would moon everyone around when this was brought up. Has a great personality, loved by all his teachers, and mothers of the many girl he dated in high School, just a clown. Now when he played sports on the field on in the gym, he was ALL serious. He is now in the Navy,4th year, on the USS Abraham Lincoln, that is sitting in waters off of Iran. His job is one of the most dangerous on the ship.A little entrepreneur and very responsible, hard worker all his life.He has a $50,000.000 car sitting in his dad's yard, right next door to me. Saying this to give you idea how responsible this now, young man is. The last time he mooned the family was in December when he was on leave at home with us.
Wonder if he will murder his future wife one day????? Don't think so.........

Yes, he had no choice.
As pointed out, this BP station was the only gas station open at that hour.

Yes, the King BP station is the only one open there in King, but there are a numerous gas stations open all night along his I-40 travel corridor: In Burlington, Greensboro, and Winston-Salem. And why would he be annoyed about going inside to pay cash, surely he was not planning to use a credit card, being the "great" master planner??

Not that I don't believe Gracie, mind you, but the whole gas in King, and annoyed about having to pay cash makes very little sense. Plus where did he get gas to complete the rest of his trip? The Police checked every gas station between Hillsville and the hospital, and no pictures of JY. That's a puzzle, that has yet to be explained by the PT.

Even the prosecutions estimate of 20.3 MPG, would mean he really could not get past King very far without running out of gas.

22.5 gallons x 20.3 MPG = 456 miles which means he running on fumes when he gets to King and the Gracie sighting.

There is something we and the PT are missing, but JY actually being NG is not among them IMHO. It's just a hole I wish they would have filled.

So, where would you guys park your vehicle if you were planning to go back home and committ a murder? In the driveway or on the street!!

Yes, the King BP station is the only one open there in King, but there are a numerous gas stations open all night along his I-40 travel corridor: In Burlington, Greensboro, and Winston-Salem. And why would he be annoyed about going inside to pay cash, surely he was not planning to use a credit card, being the "great" master planner??

Not that I don't believe Gracie, mind you, but the whole gas in King, and annoyed about having to pay cash makes very little sense. Plus where did he get gas to complete the rest of his trip? The Police checked every gas station between Hillsville and the hospital, and no pictures of JY. That's a puzzle, that has yet to be explained by the PT.

Even the prosecutions estimate of 20.3 MPG, would mean he really could not get past King very far without running out of gas.

22.5 gallons x 20.3 MPG = 456 miles which means he running on fumes when he gets to King and the Gracie sighting.

There is something we and the PT are missing, but JY actually being NG is not among them IMHO. It's just a hole I wish they would have filled.

LE only did a canvas between the HI (Hillsville) and Raleigh!!

So, where would you guys park your vehicle if you were planning to go back home and committ a murder? In the driveway or on the street!!

If it was me, I would park my vehicle wherever I normally park it: If in the driveway then there; if on the street then there. Parking a car somewhere outside of the normal parking pattern, makes people take notice.

Most people do not react to or remember things when they see what they expect to see every day.

On the street, of course and turn all the light on in the home and driveway so anyone driving by can identify you.

LE only did a canvas between the HI (Hillsville) and Raleigh!!

If that is true, then they did their job very poorly, IMHO. The lousy 7 gallons or so he bought in King would not get him to his meeting. Find another gas stop before his meeting after he left Hillsville and there would be no second trial. IMHO

The conditions at the house don't make sense. He supposedly left Cassidy alone for over 7 hours, and no one knows where the dog was. The house has an open floor plan downstairs. How could the dog have been locked up somewhere? The master bedroom door was open when Meredith got there. Yet the dog had not trailed blood all over. Where was the dog and how does it appear in the front door sidelights when MF arrives without it having been all over the bloody scene? How could that be?

I think someone else was involved. Someone who stayed at the house after JY bludgeoned Michelle. Someone who meticulously cleaned up the house while Cassidy was in a drug-induced sleep. I don't think Jason would have left Cassidy alone that long. Someone else was there, cleaning and watching Cassidy, and controlling the dog's whereabouts until it was time for Jason to call Meredith. I just can't figure out who it was. But the thought it of is horrifying to me.

Boodles,
I think Jay just closed the bedroom door and hall bathroom when he left...MR G would then be unable to get in the blood.
CY was very capable of opening the door when she woke up later. At that point the blood was dry, so the dog nor CY would track prints.

I totally agree Shadow 722!! I can't remember if Spivey said why they didn't?

He wasn't "annoyed" about having to pay cash. He was annoyed that Gracie wouldn't turn on the pump without him coming in and paying first. He was motioning her over and over to turn on the pump but she wouldn't. So there he was getting more and more "annoyed" as you call it. Really he was raging and that's why he came in and cussed at her. He was already running behind and here this "stupid convenience store clerk" (in his mind) who wouldn't just turn on the pump so he could hurry up and get out of there.
I was married to a narcissist, sociopath just like Jason. Once in awhile he would show his rage to others; it was when they would "annoy" him and he wasn't getting his way. He was finally arrested on a road rage incident because the car in front of him wouldn't go right away when the light turned green. This was right after he dropped the kids back off to me after a visitation with them. Really these sociopaths want to take out their rage on their spouse, but some innocent victim gets it like Gracie. Or in poor Michelle's case, Jason did let out all that rage on her.

JTF, (MOO,IMO) CB is a busy body for sure - if this women can observe all what she said she did and drive she pretty much had to stop in the road and get a good look!! How can one get that much info going by a drive way at around 25 mph.

fran mentioned tee time oct13, friday before the wedding, JY was supposed to be at winston-salem at 7am to play golf, from raleigh that would take approx. 2 hrs. so they would have to had left around 5am that friday. also, carolann sowerby was there the end of october at well, is it possible that JY left the home early with her sometime that week during her stay? it is also possible the postal lady may have her days confused if in fact she saw a woman and a man in a white vehicle.

However, I can't imagine why she would want to get involved, unless she was stopped and questioned and/or she could positively without question be sure of what she saw that morning.

I don't know what to make of her testimony.

Actually, he had slightly over 1/2 gallon when he pulled into the King station.

Check how many stations were available on 52 North of Winston.
I counted 2 off the highway, and they could have been closed like the others in King.

I find it very suspicious there was a white SUV wanting cash gas on the very far pump island. What would you do shadow? I would have pulled to the closest pump to the store so I could then go in to pay.
Anything else makes zero sense......unless you wanted to park far away to pump and run around the McDonalds and back on 52 undetected.

Not that I don't believe Gracie, mind you, but the whole gas in King, and annoyed about having to pay cash makes very little sense..

I don't think he intended to pay at all. That would explain why he parked as far away as he did, trying to obscure himself as much as possible. If he'd intended to use credit card he would have done it right there at the pump as that would have allowed her to turn on the pump from inside. In that case he could have used a pre-paid credit card which he had paid cash for...not really traceable. But the time he spent fiddling, waiting for the pump to be turned on really chapped his hide because he was racing against time, things on Birchleaf didn't go as planned. Where he stopped again is anyone's guess. Could've been he was able to use a prepaid cc at a pump somewhere closer to Hillsville and the transaction was unremarkable so he didn't stick out.

Just think (fingers tightly crossed), this might be JY's last (full) day of freedom. I wish it was ugly, raining and blustery out today.

Reminds me of scott peterons family when Sharon Rocha wanted some of Laci's things. I recall literally cheering, when I saw the Rocha caravan leaving Laci's house, loaded down with her stuff in their trucks.

MANY similarities between this Brevardian bunch and the Peterson clan. Cuckoo for CocoPuffs! Throw in the Anthony family and I don't know if the world could handle that much crazy in one place...

Actually, he had slightly over 1/2 gallon when he pulled into the King station.

Check how many stations were available on 52 North of Winston.
I counted 2 off the highway, and they could have been closed like the others in King.

I find it very suspicious there was a white SUV wanting cash gas on the very far pump island. What would you do shadow? I would have pulled to the closest pump to the store so I could then go in to pay.
Anything else makes zero sense......unless you wanted to park far away to pump and run around the McDonalds and back on 52 undetected.

Regardless of where he parked, if he was paying cash, he would have to go inside anyway you look at it, and pay. You don't think he would do a drive off if he had just murdered his wife. MOO

What was JY's family saying about MF? I never remember anything like that in the media, though I guess it wouldn't have been reported there. But I never heard of a smear campaign until this trial.

If it's inappropriate to post here, please feel free to DM me. I feel very sympathetic toward MF; it's awful how he set her up to find MY and CY in that house.

Regardless of where he parked, if he was paying cash, he would have to go inside anyway you look at it, and pay. You don't think he would do a drive off if he had just murdered his wife. MOO

Yep, sure do.

Either be seen on video inside or the clerk taking plate number.
I would take the pump and run option...better odds.

Some other possble defense witnesses could be:
Ryan Schaad
Jennifer Sproles
Possible guest found from the hotel through credit card stmts
Possible customer from the gas station found by his credit card
The "accident victim" Jason talked about, or a report to back it up :eek:
State Trooper Hicks on the Young auto accident.......

Hey, I noticed the Pros did not find any finanical problems in the Young marriage.

What was JY's family saying about MF? I never remember anything like that in the media, though I guess it wouldn't have been reported there. But I never heard of a smear campaign until this trial.

If it's inappropriate to post here, please feel free to DM me. I feel very sympathetic toward MF; it's awful how he set her up to find MY and CY in that house.

It was all over various message boards from 11/06 until 7/07.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88