VA - Alexis Murphy, 17, Shipman, 3 Aug 2013 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm going to pull out all of my remaining hair. Her family member lived near where her car was found? This can't be a coincidence. It was near a family member and near work. She went there on purpose. But why? And why after she had just been in the same area earlier in the day? Why would she have needed to drive all the way home and then all the way back?

Same thing I was just thinking as I read that article.

Notice that the article also states they picked up "a scent" and not "her scent." I wonder about this.

I am hopeful that they have something from surveillance. In addition to the gym, there is a bank near the theater.

The perps scent?
A friend's scent recently in the car?

I think I'm going to pull out all of my remaining hair. Her family member lived near where her car was found? This can't be a coincidence. It was near a family member and near work. She went there on purpose. But why? And why after she had just been in the same area earlier in the day? Why would she have needed to drive all the way home and then all the way back?

IMO She was familiar with that area, it was 20 yds behind where her gm and uncle live and that is where she chose to meet whoever it is she met. It is moo that she met someone from online.

Of course... that doesn't explain why her car wasn't there until after 11am Tuesday.

IMO She was familiar with that area, it was 20 yds behind where her gm and uncle live and that is where she chose to meet whoever it is she met. It is moo that she met someone from online.

A night or two ago I noticed a tweet from one of Alexis' family pleading via twitter where their 'uncle Tony' was.

Hmmmm

A night or two ago I noticed a tweet from one of Alexis' family pleading via twitter where their 'uncle Tony' was.

Hmmmm

Whoa. Interesting. But wouldn't this scenario be a local/state jurisidictional matter?

Red Flag
Management at Carmike Six Cinemas say the car Alexis was driving showed up in their parking lot sometime after 11 a.m. Tuesday.

Alexis Tiara Murphy was last seen on the evening of Saturday, August 3rd, 2013 at around 7:15 p.m. at her home in Lovingston.
http://www.wsls.com/story/23064058/car-of-missing-nelson-county-teen-found-in-albemarle-county

Also,
According to family, the car Alexis was driving belongs to her father and was found close to a different family member's home.

ABC 13 was invited into Alexis' grandmother's home in Charlottesville Wednesday. She says Alexis was not in town to visit her, but says the theatre where her car was found is 20 yards from her backyard

http://www.wset.com/story/23076250/...abc-13-exclusive-details-in-her-disappearance

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!!!! Is he missing too? Lord have mercy my stomach is in knots...I'm calling it quits for the night. Praying Alexis is found safe and alive and I wake up to good news in the morning. Nite Sleuthers!

Hmmmm

So her car was found 20 yds away from Grandma's house & they're all looking for an "Uncle Tony"......

......does this "Uncle Tony" live at the Grandma's?

the car was found near where she works so who knows what is going on. I hope they checked everyone that she worked with (I am sure they have)

the ccvid they are pulling will tell the story of the when, etc about the car drop at the movie theatre.

She was going to get her hair done for her senior pictures. She had plans for the future. She was an athlete.

Yes her twitter is ______ but so was Sierra LaMar's.

Something happened in between her leaving and arriving at her hair appointment. We most likely will not hear much because the fbi is involved. :twocents:

the car was found near where she works so who knows what is going on. I hope they checked everyone that she worked with (I am sure they have)

the ccvid they are pulling will tell the story of the when, etc about the car drop at the movie theatre.

She was going to get her hair done for her senior pictures. She had plans for the future. She was an athlete.

Yes her twitter is ______ but so was Sierra LaMar's.

Something happened in between her leaving and arriving at her hair appointment. We most likely will not hear much because the fbi is involved. :twocents:

This:

Hmmmm

Plus this:

According to family, the car Alexis was driving belongs to her father and was found close to a different family member's home.

ABC 13 was invited into Alexis' grandmother's home in Charlottesville Wednesday. She says Alexis was not in town to visit her, but says the theatre where her car was found is 20 yards from her backyard

Plus this:

Management at Carmike Six Cinemas say the car Alexis was driving showed up in their parking lot sometime after 11 a.m. Tuesday.

Plus this:

Alexis Tiara Murphy was last seen on the evening of Saturday, August 3rd, 2013 at around 7:15 p.m. at her home in Lovingston.

Equals:

So her car was found 20 yds away from Grandma's house & they're all looking for an "Uncle Tony"......

Here are some things I don't get.

1. Why would she meet someone at the clubhouse for her grandma's apartment complex rather than near her place of employment?

2. Why would she drive 30 miles from work to home and then turn around and drive 30 miles back to the area where she worked?

I don't think so... Uncle Michael Brown does.

Here are some things I don't get.

1. Why would she meet someone at the clubhouse for her grandma's apartment complex rather than near her place of employment?

2. Why would she drive 30 miles from work to home and then turn around and drive 30 miles back to the area where she worked?

I think the care was dumped there (at this point just my :twocents:)

I think it is someone that knew her and knew where she worked, etc.

I would look for known associates within that area imhoo.

I took my kids to Charlottesville for the day on Tuesday- we were there by 10 and left in the evening. Crazy to think the car was dropped off while were so close, even a block away for a while! I know the lot where it was left, not terribly busy and the car was off to the side- could have easily been overlooked there for a while if no one had specifically been looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆