Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought this was interesting - we all knew that George was ex-LE but I didn't know he was ex-HOMICIDE LE

Excerpt:

Speaking of the Anthonys, it definitely appears that for some reason, the family is running their own seperate investigation independent of the Orange County Sherriff's Department. We suppose having a former homicide detective in the family that might be expected, however the line between investigating on your own and hampering a law enforcement investigation gets slimmer and slimmer

Here's the link to the full article:

http://www.missingabducted.com/2008/07/caylee-antho-12.html

Interesting no? Didn't know ole Georgie is ex-homicide

That what Cindy said when explaining away the pizza smell. My husband is a former homicide detective.

If you aren't familiar with MySpace, you wouldn't know this... but the part that says "my caylee is missing" is actually where your name goes on your myspace profile... you can change it anytime to anything you like... I think it has been found that the name on that profile was changed to "my caylee is missing" after it was discovered that she was ACTUALLY missing. On the date the blog was originated, it would have shown whatever her normal name she used on her profile was, i.e., "Cindy" or whatever. I hope this helps.

Well that makes more sense...I am very familiar with myspace but thought that that was the title of the blog. If she titled it after the fact than it makes sense. It also bugs me that they got to Casey's myspace before authorities did. It is said that most comments during the crucial periods of this case were deleted. Presumably by Casey when she made her "valiant" effort after 31 days.

This is a thought I had, and it didn't take her long to realize that being a mother is a job. She had Cindy the whole time up until she left the house.

I can easily see a drunk/hung over Casey losing it, especially if, god forbid, the little girl started crying for her grandmother...this would send a narcisist like Casey over the edge..hit the baby...and that's it. She could NEVER admit to her parents what she did, hence the imaginary babysitter, etc.

But, I can't quite see what her end game was...31 days is a long time, was she going to claim to look for the baby forever, was she waiting until she was sure all forensic evidence would be gone to finally confess the babysitter kidnapped the baby....

The whole thing really doens't make sense, but I think Casey is a VERY disturbed person, who seems to fluctuate between high functioning and non functional...some of her lies are so obvious, how did she think she was going to fool police about her job? Delusional.

Yes, that is true - but just the event of calling the cops and having a uniformed officer show up to tell the story to - the fact Casey had stolen and whatever before - would have made Casey back down. Probably just the act of picking up the phone and dialing the police - wouldn't even have to call 911 - use the non-emergency number - or better yet - call the 800 child abuse number. Casey would't have wanted to risk them coming out - she would have backed down and left Caylee and gone about her merry way.

She actually drove her to the police station first and called them from the car, neither one of those worked, then she called 911 on the car, hour goes by, Lee gets her to crack on Caylee- had he not been there I still question if anyone would know this

Hi nursebee.
I wonder why they haven't mentioned it or asked the public for help.
There is more public then le.:confused:
my guess.... they have prelim. forensics back and are building the circumstancial case. They may have more than we know... They also have not done another presser. On the current charges poi's butt is theirs for the next few weeks and that gives them time to tie up all the ends of the case they are building.

Well that makes more sense...I am very familiar with myspace but thought that that was the title of the blog. If she titled it after the fact than it makes sense. It also bugs me that they got to Casey's myspace before authorities did. It is said that most comments during the crucial periods of this case were deleted. Presumably by Casey when she made her "valiant" effort after 31 days.

I wasn't trying to sound condescending about being familiar with myspace... hope it didn't sound like that. I see what you are saying.

Did Casey live w/her parents the entire time since Caylee was born?

If so, she may have just snapped at having to care for her child for the first time....

According to Cindy they did, but I am not so sure, I think there may have been times Casey was gone and Caylee was just there.

I think she just swapped sim cards, it is the entire blackjack phone and sim card missing not just the sim card.

But didn't the sim card fall out of that one? I heard some guy said it was necessary for the phone to work. To be honest with you, whenever that whole conversation came up here my brain went into deep freeze. I'm technologically illiterate.

Why do we never see a description of the Nanny?? Why isn't the family sitting down with Casey and finding their own artist to help describe this woman. If you believe the LE isn't helping than I am sure if you ask the public for anyone who can draw portraits or sketch to please come with them to visit their daughter.

Did I miss something or has Cindy never given any info about what Caylee had to say about her Nanny? Did Kaylee say she had fun with her? Did Kaylee ever receive a gift from the Nanny? Was their a favorite meal the Nanny made for her that Caylee liked?? These are things small children talk about... they will tell you if they have a dog or some sort of pet they play with. Heck, if this Nanny was overweight, Caylee would just come out and say "she is fat".

I was thinking the same thing, specifically what Caylee had to say about the Nanny.

But then I saw the video from the nursing home and, I may be wrong, but it appeared to me that Caylee's speech was perhaps a little delayed? I don't think I heard her actually saying many words. I know she was playing around and maybe she just wasn't saying words in the video but at almost 3 she should have been able to talk about what she did each day at the babysitter's house.

But didn't the sim card fall out of that one? I heard some guy said it was necessary for the phone to work. To be honest with you, whenever that whole conversation came up here my brain went into deep freeze. I'm technologically illiterate.

Casey was trying to explain away why the sim card was in her current phone and not the one lost. She was spinning more lies that Lee caught on to and called her on it.

your sim card is basically your account, it holds the information about your phone number, your balance amount for phones that are "pay by the minute", and account information. you can buy a replacement phone and take your sim card out of the old phone and pop it in the new one - presto, new phone!

you can also swap the card between phones whenever you like.

most people tho, are not regularly switching back and forth between phones. but you can do it. one reason i can think of off the top of my head would be battery life. if you are constantly finding that your phone runs out of power you might carry another phone just in case...

so it is not completely unbelievable that casey would be carrying two phones and somehow lost the one that did not have the sim card in it. but it is odd, and something worth checking into for sure.

SWAG, we discussed that at length early on. Your reference is actually a blog, not "true media" meaning it is an op ed piece. With no referernces or fact checks, just opinion if you will..

I for one, have NEVER been able to corroberate that G is a former homicide detective and it conflicts with what is in the affidavit.

http://www.wkbn.com/news/local/25944914.html
This is one of the news items, I will find the other one that mentions him being a homocide detective.

DAILY RECAP has been posted here

Rather then clog up the forum with additions, or if you notice I have included wrong information please PM me so I can edit my post, to avoid multiple posts on here! TIA

I would like to do some research into the family dynamics using astrology. Can anyone help me pin down where Casey was born? I am guessing it was Warren, Ohio.

There is a high probability of a volatile temper, with sudden outbursts shown in her natal chart. I need to double check her birth place, and sure would love a verifiable birth time, but that is probably impossible to track down.

Also helpful would be the birthdate of her brother, Lee. It is probably impossible to find Cindy and George's birth dates and locations, but profiling them via their natal charts would be most interesting, I think.

Hi Dee, doesn't it seem like there are so many cases where the suspect has lost their cell phone, or it broke, or it was stolen whatever the excuse is...and they got a new one right around the time the crime is committed? Don't they realize it doesn't matter if they have the old phone or the new phone, their call records are what's important not the phone!

I really don't get why Lee was so concerned about finding this phone Casey lost, or the ph#'s that the Nanny was suppose to have called from in the past, just get the phone records and starting calling the #'s!!! Why waste time looking for the stupid phone!?!
I believe he did ask for her password. I guess we're lucky she didn't use one of those throw away phones...oops...that might be next. The babysitter had one, therefore she can't be traced!!

Lol, I honestly don't think it matters because it's all a lie to begin with.

Fox News to talk next. Their teaser is a new phone call out today. May be something...

<snip? It also bugs me that they got to Casey's myspace before authorities did. It is said that most comments during the crucial periods of this case were deleted. Presumably by Casey when she made her "valiant" effort after 31 days.

Ah, no worries. That's what they have subpoenas for. Not only will the authorities get every post that Casey ever made on myspace and facebook, but they will get her IPs, too, so they will know where she was when she made the posts.

Just waiting for LE to let us know what the heck is going on because the only info that we are going on now if it came from Casey's mouth is entirely useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member