FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok...i think i get it now......you are saying Dale wanted to go to court "seeking restitution" ..but she agreed to go this route due to the possible outcome...sort of a win win situation...the way you worded it....sorry for the mishap..but it came off ... that you were suggesting Michelle initiated this court hearing......JMHO's above

People's Court have scouts in different states that look through the current court cases and they approach the plaintiffs. I personally know someone who was approached. If Michelle would of still had the ring she would have been ordered to give it back under Fla law. Since she did not have it then Dale would have had to file a court proceeding for the value of the ring. I seriously doubt Dale had to do much convincing for Michelle to go on the show knowing she was going to owe Dale 5K.

Well I have some updated information. Back on December 4th when i went to take pictures of DS Jr Condo to confirm the location, I did not see any flyer within this condo complex. I now know why - Enroute to my many travels today I could not help but stop back by this complex to get an updated perspective. I stopped and talked to a lady who was walking her dog and I asked her if this was the neighborhood where MP was last seen. She of course responed, "Yes" so I asked her why would there not be any signs or posters? She kindly told me that there had been an official notice sent throught the mail and that there is information posted in the office and post box area along with detectives speaking to homeowners. She also told me that the entrance/exit did have MP's vehicle on video and that there was not decals on her vehicle when departing this condo complex. LE does know the exact time MP did in fact leave that complex. We had a really good conversation and she knew alot about the incident along with DS Jr.location. During the first week after November the 17th, LE did indeed check the woods and surrounding area in close proximity to DS Jr. condo - (I also witnessed this happening) horseback and all.

Another important thing to note is that when MP's hummer was found we all know this would have been relayed to the news media and there is no footage of this vehicle in tow. This just goes to prove LE is keeping this close to the vest and the media is in full compliance. It was not that long ago Central Florida learned its lesson with the CA Case......

One final note: DS Jr. driveway still had a white van, gold impala (damaged trunk) and the little white Ford P/U parked off the street. I took so more photos if anyone cares to view.... Also Oakridge Road at 6:00 P.M is a dark road and not so easy to see what type of vehicle is traveling on it unless you are either right beside or behind. I was Xmas shopping at Bass Pro Shop which is right off Oakridge/International Dr.

Hope everyone has a wonderful night and I hope and pray we can soon bring MP home.

IMO LE knows what they need to know and are just building this case to where it needs to be. The reason they are not releasing info to the public is to secure a conviction. The know who the perp is and it is just dotting all the i's and Crossing all the T's.

BTW the raw video a couple of pages back - Dale sure knew how to keep his face from being viewed on camera. I bet he did the same thing in MP's Hummer by putting the visor down...... I just would not even think of putting my visor down when approached by a camera I would want to see where I am going DS Jr. is obviously a pro at hiding behind things.... IMO Snake in the Grass.....

Thanks, Always! It's great to hear from someone who lives in his complex.

"Destuction"? ...looks like he forgot an "r"

hopefully his every day routine is as sloppy as his grammar

JMHO's

And it looks like he "Studied Studied death........". He double studied!

Nobodynoz, can I thank you for the wonderful question list you have compiled and keep up for us? That's a lot of work. Awesome!!!!

I agree it was first used to monitor any pursuit, then used for evasion. Then it became a liability and was tossed. It probably dropped power since smartphones eat battery charge fast, in hours if other apps are in use. Since the battery was most likely drained that was the cause of the power down. Phones using apps like GPS eat the power so most likely there were apps in use and whoever had the phone may not know. Also if there were games installed some games will try to access the phone features to call or connect to the net - privacy advocates are all over this now. There is probably a treasure chest of information logged on that phone and maybe net sites if LE backtracks.
I firmly believe the phone was used for two main *purposes:

*1. To track how concerned Michelle's family was and if need be buy time (text at 4:26)

2. To throw off police trail. Run a distraction route that never leads to the body.

If I am wrong on #2 Dale is much more stupid than he looks... No criminal lets the phone gps lead the police to the body, but stranger things have happened I guess.

I guess I expected a whole lot to be coming out after they found so much info on her phone. If they indeed could have tracked her whereabouts via gps I would have expected more searches. Perhaps the phone didn't show so much? Or perhaps the phone didn't show any remote locations? Maybe they are doing a little more fine tuned searches in town? I've virtually heard nothing all week. I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing.

I think the cell just confirmed much of what they already knew.

WOW, just WOW. Thank you AlwaysWright:

"She also told me that the entrance/exit did have MP's vehicle on video and that there was not decals on her vehicle when departing this condo complex. LE does know the exact time MP did in fact leave that complex. "

That ^^^^ right there is the smoking gun. Why the heck would Michelle have taken off those decals before she left Dale's condo. SHE WOULDN'T HAVE!!!!!!!

Wow. I may not know how he did it, or even why he did it, but I now know he did it.

I agree it was first used to monitor any pursuit, then used for evasion. Then it became a liability and was tossed. It probably dropped power since smartphones eat battery charge fast, in hours if other apps are in use. Since the battery was most likely drained that was the cause of the power down. Phones using apps like GPS eat the power so most likely there were apps in use and whoever had the phone may not know. Also if there were games installed some games will try to access the phone features to call or connect to the net - privacy advocates are all over this now. There is probably a treasure chest of information logged on that phone and maybe net sites if LE backtracks.

Let me be the first to welcome you to Websleuths!!! Glad you decided to join us... Considering your moniker- quiet man- you make some excellent points! I am pretty quiet myself ( I hear snickering in the background, ahem)

Hope to hear more from you!
:seeya:

Hey smooth I'm Gonna make this short since it's late. First she did say bizarre childish and odd faces I said funny, regardless I still mean what I said. So how does that equate with me being a smart azz?

Maybe out of the 500 scenarios someone has hit the nail on the head but I still disagree and again that's my opinion.

And lastly do you really think Dale's dad has a lawsuit against LE If his home was entered unjustly especially when he is currently undergoing legal trouble? LE knows exactly what they're doing and they know they can get away with it with Dale's Dad as he is not your average law abiding citizen at this point. Whether dale' dad's house was unjustly entered or not he knows he has to put up with it due to his current situation.

The obvious house to raid would be Dale's, wonder why they didn't do that. Do they think the murder was committed in dales father's house? Funny how the main suspects house was not raided by swat team with guns drawn tear gas and doors broken in. Maybe they know who could sue them and who wouldn't dare.

WOW, just WOW. Thank you AlwaysWright:

"She also told me that the entrance/exit did have MP's vehicle on video and that there was not decals on her vehicle when departing this condo complex. LE does know the exact time MP did in fact leave that complex. "

That ^^^^ right there is the smoking gun. Why the heck would Michelle have taken off those decals before she left Dale's condo. SHE WOULDN'T HAVE!!!!!!!

Wow. I may not know how he did it, or even why he did it, but I now know he did it.

That is really huge...and also negates any "sightings" of her car with the decals still intact after 3:18PM, if true.

ETA: Unless they were "cling-ons" and he put them back up on purpose, once out of the area...?

We are all praying for you and your family Michelle. God please continue to wrap your arms around Michelle's children and keep them safe. Justice and closure are needed Jesus, please continue to guide us in the right direction as we all try to understand why this has happened to Michelle and her loved one. I pray in Jesus' name...Amen

Goodnight All!

I find it a bit odd that a lady out walking her dog would be privvy to more information than what the family has been told, or the media. For all we know, this person could just be playing it up that she knows more than she really does. I'm not saying she didn't tell you that, but what proof did she offer up that it is indeed fact?

Thanks for taking time to get inside info, Always Wright! :woohoo: We appreciate it. But please be careful when you're out there sleuthing. You never know how someone will react, if they see a stranger scoping out their property and taking pics. :)

She kindly told me that there had been an official notice sent throught the mail and that there is information posted in the office and post box area along with detectives speaking to homeowners. She also told me that the entrance/exit did have MP's vehicle on video and that there was not decals on her vehicle when departing this condo complex. LE does know the exact time MP did in fact leave that complex.

Another important thing to note is that when MP's hummer was found we all know this would have been relayed to the news media and there is no footage of this vehicle in tow. This just goes to prove LE is keeping this close to the vest and the media is in full compliance. It was not that long ago Central Florida learned its lesson with the CA Case......

Respectfully snipped and BBM

From the day I heard about the news recanting thier story about the hummer being seen leaving on tape, I felt LE did have footage of it, and knew the exact time it left the area. And I believe that the news either had the real footage as well, or LE was afraid that they did, so they quickly intervened and had the story/headline/footage recanted, to not compromise the investigation.

I find it a bit odd that a lady out walking her dog would be privvy to more information than what the family has been told, or the media. For all we know, this person could just be playing it up that she knows more than she really does. I'm not saying she didn't tell you that, but what proof did she offer up that it is indeed fact?

You definitely have a point. I guess there's no way for us to know for sure.

But I don't find it impossible that the neighbors would know things, that haven't been released to the media or MP's family. It's quite possible that information could have gotten leaked somehow. Someone could have let something accidentally slip, be it from LE when they were going from door to door, management, the guy with the security camera...

Maybe the fliers they received in the mail said something in reference to the time the hummer was last seen leaving. Maybe someone was peeking through their window and saw that MP never left the condo. Maybe there was a witness who actually saw DS driving the hummer into or out of the garage. There are so many possibilities, especially with a small community of people, who live so closely together. People talk and it only takes one person to say something. Nosey neighbors sometimes know what they are talking about. Maybe this lady didn't have all the facts straight, but I personally believe she could know some info that wasn't made public. MOO

I just added it to the map.

http://g.co/maps/7tz9n

Have you guys looked at the land that Dale SR. owns on Mission? (Thanks for adding it to the awesome map TexasLil)
There sure are a lot of woods and bodies of water around there and it's a straight line north from where the hummer was found.

I remember in the PC show that Michelle said she was served papers to go on the show.

it was within the back and forth about his visitation somewhere

-he wasn't taking it right now
she wouldn't let him see the kids a certain weekend
She had just got served papers the day before-

Im not saying Michelle wasn't a willing participant in order to finally settle the matter, but Im sure it was humilitating for her.
Right in the middle of talking she hears "cut"

the judge probably asks them a million other questions in order for cameras to catch clips of their facial expressions for editing

Who knows what kind of 3 ring circus it is. Its cheesy enough after the final cut so I assume they pour on extra cheese during the actual taping to get the results they want.

My concern is that this lady is spreading "old news" that's been discounted. Remember: there was a siting of a Hummer without the decals...and I believe it's been established that the Hummer without decals caught on tape was another Hummer. I'm guessing that's the Hummer this woman is referring to. Thus: no new news. Just old, recycled, discounted information.

Good point, but at some point if there is in fact a security camera at the entrance it would have to have MPs hummer leaving the complex on tape, right?

How do we know she's not just regurgitating what she saw on the news about the neighbor's camera? How do we know she's not talking about the neighbors hummer that was seen leaving? If she's not privy to security, then how do we know she's not the neighborhood gossip?

When she was talking to me about the video of the gate she pointed directly at the entrance/exit. I did take photos of the gate and there is a stand for a video camera along with signage in the complex that the area is under surveilance. I am outward bound to xmas vacation and running short on time but I will post these videos as soon as time allows. Sorry

as far as gossip, my father always taught me to respect and listen to my elders they have been around the block a few times. I bet her and her dog take a daily walk in this complex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member