AR AR - Cleashindra Hall, 18, Pine Bluff, 9 May 1994

Wow.. I'm kinda confused now with this latest update stating that a co worker saw her at 8:20 and asked if she wanted a ride home to which Clea declined stating she was going to walk home which was only a half mile away.. Clea's mom says she spoke with her just a few minutes prior to the co worker offering the ride and that she was under the assumption that she would be picking up Clea as was usual and was expecting Clea to call her back a short time later to say she was ready to be picked up.. why wojld Clea have not told her mom thatbshe was walking home?

There were also some comments made under one of the articles above that stated they had seen Clea that night walking home and that she actually was almost home at the time the person saw her.. id not have given that a second thought of being the least bit true until I read the above update that states that Clea in factvhad told her co worker at 8:20 that she was walking home that night.. hmmm.. again why would Clea not have told mom that she intended to walk when she spoke to her within literal mintes of when she told her co worker of her plan to walk home?

But then there is Dr. Amos.. well first it certainly appears as tho he is not even listed of a doctor of any sort wiyh the state of Arkansas.. that's a bit disturbing.. what kind of doctor is he, for any locals? ..then you have the doctor saying that he "heard" Clea leave and that she got into a car and left his home. .IOW stating that a ride picked her up as was the usual.. yet we know it was not a ride of her parents or the co worker??

And the most damning is the statements made by two separate contractors who did renovations on the doctors home very shortly after Clea's disappearance.. one of them noting blood splatter on the homes insulation.. wow why was this not reported when it as seen? ..that i will never understand.. and the other contractor hired to "fill a hole" in the doctors back yard to which he stated the smell was the most horrible and unfamiliar odor that came from the hole while he was filling it.. again wth? Why was this not immediately reported.. its not as tho these contractors were not aware that a young woman had gone missing from this doctors home shortly before theywere hired to do these renovations..why why why? Do they wait nearly two decades to speak of what they've known within weeks/months of Clea's disappearance? ..my God the suffering they could have prevented her poor family.. its angering!

Another tidbit I read from a local was that she had a young female family member that had once worked for Dr. Amos and that she had been beaten by this man more than once.. just what in the hell is going on in this town.. especially when you hear the complete and utter incompetency that the PD is being led by Chief Davis.. ? Again wth? Why even bother serving a search warrant on the home and then never even send the evidence collected to the crime lab?? ..this precious family deserves so much better than this BS! The damn PD has let them down once again(I say once again due to the factvthat probable cause could have easily secured a search warrant of the Amos property IMMEDIATELY after she went missing. As it was the last place she is identified as being by both doc and co worker) ..

So it certainly appears as tho if this PD could get their crap together that closure could easily be brought to this family.. especially with cadaver dogs hitting on both the outside and the inside of the doctors home...so very frustrating..

Please post any updates to this case ..am anxious to hear the Hall family finally receives closure and that justice is finally on its way to being served on Clea's behalf.. she is exactly my age.. literally days apart we were born.. it was seeing this featured case being from the year 1994 that had me click on the thread due to the fact that it too was my senior year of high school.. as well as not far away at all from me here in Memphis.. sadly Clea, too was likely just days from celebrating that great milestone in life of graduating high school just as I was on May 26, 1994..

Thank you so much for replying in such detail. I can tell that you truly care about this case.

Hopefully, the following will clear up some stuff for now.

Most of the new information was found in the episode Find Our Missing devoted to Clea.
This is where her co-worker is interviewed.

LINK: http://http://findourmissing.com/2012/episode-108-cleashindra-hall-and-kelly-allen-video/

Here is Additional Crucial Information Contained in the episode of Find Our Missing that I have not seen any news outlet report.

1. Clea's friend/co worker is interviewed (only interview I have ever seen) saying she offered Clea a ride at 8:20 and she declined- saying that we was going to walk.
2. According to Amos- one time, Clea's male friend dropped her off at work. Dr. Amos says that he went to the car and told Clea that he did not allow courting on his property. She said to him that he was not her boyfriend.
3. According to Clea's mother- she dropped her daughter off at work and told her that since she had a lot of work to do- it may be a late night. But not past 10pm

4. Mr. Hall recalls witnessing Dr. Amos removing Missing Persons Flyers that had been posted around the neighborhood.
5. The same male friend who dropped Clea off at work...took a polygraph that was inconclusive

You said:
"There were also some comments made under one of the articles above that stated they had seen Clea that night walking home and that she actually was almost home at the time the person saw her.. id not have given that a second thought of being the least bit true until I read the above update that states that Clea in factvhad told her co worker at 8:20 that she was walking home that night.. hmmm.. again why would Clea not have told mom that she intended to walk when she spoke to her within literal mintes of when she told her co worker of her plan to walk home?"

MY RESPONSE-----
WHERE DID YOU READ THIS? COULD YOU PLEASE LINK IT? ENORMOUS!!
I couldnt find it. Once I see this post- I can discuss this with you further.

You said:
“But then there is Dr. Amos.. well first it certainly appears as tho he is not even listed of a doctor of any sort wiyh the state of Arkansas.. that's a bit disturbing.. what kind of doctor is he, for any locals? “

MY ANSWER:
It is my understanding that he was at one time- a practicing dentist. Clea was doing clerical work for something non-profit he was doing.

You said:
“then you have the doctor saying that he "heard" Clea leave and that she got into a car and left his home. .IOW stating that a ride picked her up as was the usual.. yet we know it was not a ride of her parents or the co worker??”

“And the most damning is the statements made by two separate contractors who did renovations on the doctors home very shortly after Clea's disappearance.. one of them noting blood splatter on the homes insulation.. wow why was this not reported when it as seen? That i will never understand.. and the other contractor hired to "fill a hole" in the doctors back yard to which he stated the smell was the most horrible and unfamiliar odor that came from the hole while he was filling it.. again wth? Why was this not immediately reported.. its not as tho these contractors were not aware that a young woman had gone missing from this doctors home shortly before theywere hired to do these renovations..why why why? Do they wait nearly two decades to speak of what they've known within weeks/months of Clea's disappearance? ..my God the suffering they could have prevented her poor family.. its angering!

MY RESPONSE:
I completely concure and will have more to say about this later.

You said:
“Another tidbit I read from a local was that she had a young female family member that had once worked for Dr. Amos and that she had been beaten by this man more than once..”

MY RESPONSE:
***Where did you read this??????????????????
Please, PLEASE PLEASE post link if at all possible. That is enormous.

SouthernSummer, I have seen the comments referenced by SmoothOperator as well. I had no idea it was new or unknown information. I am searching now-will post or link articles as soon as I find it or them.

I just saw this case listed and it really hit. As with Smooth, '94 was also my senior year of high school. Since then I've went to college, married, had 2 kids... all things that Clea should have had the opportunity to do. My own son is an up and coming junior and I can't even imagine how I would feel if he just disappeared without a trace. My heart breaks for Clea's parents just thinking about.

My son has distract All Star's going on right now and then hopefully another return to the state tournament so I don't have a ton of time of my hands but I can do a lot of research or send emails from my phone while we are traveling to and from games so if there is anything I can do to help out with Clea's case just point me in that direction. Maybe we can bombard NG and some of the others to give this case more attention. I know a lot of us here at WS blog so perhaps we could use that medium to get her name out there with a plea for information. There has to be something we can do to draw attention to her disappearance and put pressure on the right people.

I don't have a ton of time of my hands but I can do a lot of research or send emails from my phone while we are traveling to and from games so if there is anything I can do to help out with Clea's case just point me in that direction. Maybe we can bombard NG and some of the others to give this case more attention. I know a lot of us here at WS blog so perhaps we could use that medium to get her name out there with a plea for information. There has to be something we can do to draw attention to her disappearance and put pressure on the right people.

What is NG?

Yes, please help us get this case more attention....in whatever ways you know how.

Her case has gotten alot of attention locally- recently...with the search of the doctor's home in March...the delay in the evidence getting to the crime lab etc

They have also started a FB page and blog-- findcleashindra.blogspot.com
facebook.com/helpfindcleashindradenisehall

There is alot of political drama going on in that town. The mayor has the power to hire and fire the police chief and the chief is in his pocket. She is just awful.

The Hall's have also launched an online petition asking for another agency to take over or step in and help with the investigation.

I think that it is now just a matter of appealing to the Police Chief to convince her to ask or allow outside help assist in the investigation.

PLEASE help us gain traction- and attention.

Police have hinted they know what happened to her- but do not have the tips needed to close the case.

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!

NG is Nancy Grace. I think the poster above is suggesting that WS members could email/call Nancy Grace to see if she would give Clea's case some air time.

I don't know if Beth Holloway's show "Vanished" was renewed for another season, but that is another show devoted to missing people.

Thanks for clarifying-

Nancy featured this as one of her "Cold Cases" back in 2009- I didnt see the video but I've read the transcript.
But there have been a bunch of developments this year.
The stuff that has happened during this investigation-- Nancy would be all over it.

Her case was featured on "Find Our Missing" in February- but that is the extent of national tv coverage. Which is absurd.

Here is the link to article and below describes where you'll find the comments:
http://www.katv.com/story/17286143/...rant-in-relation-to-1994-missing-persons-case

The comment about seeing her walking that night and that she was almost home is comment made by pinkywolfwork 11:32 AM Mar 29 (comment is the last comment listed under article)

And the comment about the woman being beaten by Dr. Amos is made by Hunter Howard 6:05pm March 29th (3rd comment from top)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hope that helps and would love to hear further info when time allows..
:heartbeat:
Smooth

I am always so far behind. Do I have this right? Clea declined a ride from a friend saying she was going to walk home. Dr. Amos said he heard the garage door open and her getting in a car. A lady also said in the comment section of a news story she saw her walking home that night, and she was almost home. I am in Arkansas and this is the first I have heard of this. Willing to help in any way I can because it needs attention.

I am always so far behind. Do I have this right? Clea declined a ride from a friend saying she was going to walk home. Dr. Amos said he heard the garage door open and her getting in a car. A lady also said in the comment section of a news story she saw her walking home that night, and she was almost home. I am in Arkansas and this is the first I have heard of this. Willing to help in any way I can because it needs attention.

Yes and Yes
But the lady who made the comment posted under an alias. It is not known publicly if any witnesses have come forward saying they saw her walking home.

Unless someone comes forward- on the record- or give their name as the other guy did under that news story- I pass it off as hearsay.

SO

to recap what we know from published news articles:
Clea's friend say Clea declined her offer for a ride home saying she planned to walk
Dr. Amos said he saw or heard her getting into a car
Her mother planned on picking her up- once Clea called her back. She fell asleep and when she awoke around 1am- Clea had not called.

Please LIKE the Facebook page and share it with others who live in Arkansas.

THANKS!!!!

Here is the link to article and below describes where you'll find the comments:
http://www.katv.com/story/17286143/...rant-in-relation-to-1994-missing-persons-case

The comment about seeing her walking that night and that she was almost home is comment made by pinkywolfwork 11:32 AM Mar 29 (comment is the last comment listed under article)

And the comment about the woman being beaten by Dr. Amos is made by Hunter Howard 6:05pm March 29th (3rd comment from top)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hope that helps and would love to hear further info when time allows..
:heartbeat:
Smooth

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POINTING THIS OUT!

Here is the link to the petition created by the Hall Family. PLEASE SIGN IT AND SHARE IT AS WELL.
http://http://www.change.org/petitions/tt-gen-dustin-mcdaniel-us-att-gen-h-holder-jr-al-sharpton-pres-obama-help-get-justice-for-cleashindra-hall-and-the-hall-family?utm_campaign=share_button_modal&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=share_petition

After reading through this story and a couple articles on the web, my first impression is YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING?! I can only conclude this guy is wealthy and paid everyone to get off his back? What else could it be. The injustice in this case is startling! The mayor or sherrif? in question should have a VERY bright light shining on them and their actions and conduct should be thoroughly investigated by state and federal authorities. BTW, someone wasn't sure what "type" of a "Dr." this guy is. Apparently, a psychiatrist: http://www.manta.com/c/mm2vhxj/larry-amos-md
This has to be one of the more flagrent, outrageous cases of (seeming) misjustice that I have read in this forum. Of course I don't have all the facts, just what I read in a few minutes. That said, I would say there are some people in that town that have some 'splaining to do....

I pray for her family, and that they will receive the answers and justice due them.

After reading through this story and a couple articles on the web, my first impression is YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING?! I can only conclude this guy is wealthy and paid everyone to get off his back? What else could it be. The injustice in this case is startling! The mayor or sherrif? in question should have a VERY bright light shining on them and their actions and conduct should be thoroughly investigated by state and federal authorities. BTW, someone wasn't sure what "type" of a "Dr." this guy is. Apparently, a psychiatrist: http://www.manta.com/c/mm2vhxj/larry-amos-md
This has to be one of the more flagrent, outrageous cases of (seeming) misjustice that I have read in this forum. Of course I don't have all the facts, just what I read in a few minutes. That said, I would say there are some people in that town that have some 'splaining to do....

I pray for her family, and that they will receive the answers and justice due them.

Agreed on ALL points.

Sadly, because she had already turned 18 and wasn't a juvenile- her case didn't get as much attention as it should have.

There were no organized searches for her in the wooded areas that surround her home AND the place where she was last seen.

Her mother is trying to appeal to the Atty General- but it clearly all lies with the local police department.

But if there has ever been a crooked police chief who didn't give a rats hiney about anyone or anything....it's this one. She is awful.

Ya'll, her parents don't know what to do.

No one has helped them.

They live down the street from this guy STILL!!!! They have to drive by his house everyday!!!!

The dude ran for School Board a few years ago!

I want so desperately to help this family- but it is SO hard to get anyone in the media to help.

This is truly going to take a grass root campaign to call out the police chief and make her hand the case over to the FBI....or something!!!!!!!!!

We need NANCY GRACE AND JVM!!! SLEUTHERS-- PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

From the bottom of my heart- I thank you all for the countless hours, work, research, dedication- you have devoted to seeking justice for those who many have forgotten. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

As I will describe in detail in my next post- I believe that Cleashindra's case may possibly be one of THE MOST SOLVABLE cases on this site.

Other than those who have replied to Clea's thread, and myself- I feel that we are truly the only people working on her behalf (including police).

So, I am asking you all from the bottom of my heart- to help me find justice for her.

Since I am new- I am not familiar with particular tactics you use to raise awareness...attract attention of the national media, cases ya'll have solved etc.

But please share with me things you could possibly do to help.

Details in next post.

I have covered many of this in previous posts- but I'd like to do it again.
(if possible- maybe you could link it to others for them to read? : )

Clea was ten days from graduating as Valedictorian of her Senior High School.
She was planning to attend a university in Tennessee the next fall- to pursue a pre-med degree. She wanted to be a pediatrician.

AFTER SCHOOL JOB
-One of her friends was working after school for Dr. Larry Amos doing clerical work at his home - with his office above the garage.
-This friend told Clea about the job.
With her mother's permission- she took the job- making around $2 per hour.

She took the job working for Amos.
His home was a half mile away from her home.

CLEA'S TRANSPORTATION TO/FROM WORK

She did not have her own vehicle.

Getting to work:
often dropped off at work by her mother or a friend (will elaborate in a bit)

Leaving Work:
Picked up by her mom
or
Walked and met her younger brother half way between Amos' home and Clea's family home.
--------------------------------------------------
According to Dr. Amos- he did not allow "courting" on his property.
So he told them of a story where one time Clea was being dropped off by a male friend.
Amos said he approached the vehicle and told them that he didnt allow courting on his property etc
Clea said he was not her boyfriend.

DAY/NIGHT SHE WAS LAST SEEN (Over 18 yrs ago)

Mother dropped Clea off at work around 5:30
Clea told her that she may have to work late---but not past 10pm

Clea called her mother around 8 pm to ask if anyone had called her her--
no one had cell phones then.

No one had called.

She told her mother she'd call her when it was time to come get her,

But her mom fell asleep. Woke up at 1am.

Clea was not there- (not disclosed if phone records show her call and mother didnt answer because she didnt hear the ring)

She immediately called Amos

He told her Clea signed out at 8:30
He heard the garage open and her get into a vehicle

------------
WELL according to Clea's co-work and friend-
at 8:20pm- HER ride home arrived.
She offered Clea a ride home
Clea declined saying "SHE WAS WALKING HOME"

SO
Clea's mother was supposed to pick her up in a vehicle
Amos said her heard her leave in a vehicle
Friend- Clea said she was WALKING HOME

finish rest of post tomorrow. I am falling asleep

From the bottom of my heart- I thank you all for the countless hours, work, research, dedication- you have devoted to seeking justice for those who many have forgotten. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

As I will describe in detail in my next post- I believe that Cleashindra's case may possibly be one of THE MOST SOLVABLE cases on this site.

Other than those who have replied to Clea's thread, and myself- I feel that we are truly the only people working on her behalf (including police).

So, I am asking you all from the bottom of my heart- to help me find justice for her.

Since I am new- I am not familiar with particular tactics you use to raise awareness...attract attention of the national media, cases ya'll have solved etc.

But please share with me things you could possibly do to help.

Details in next post.

This case is absolutely disgusting and clearly a case of position, money, and power over truth and justice. If it gives you any comfort, I would think that those involved don't sleep well at night. I bet they look over their shoulders quite a bit too. I hope that the guilt they carry weighs heavily upon them.
Now with that said, I have a "wild card" suggestion for you. Give it a try, it can't hurt. Contact every large and pretigious University you can think of and contact all the Law Professors. Ask them if they have any law students that would take this on as a project. SUE THE DIRTBAG DOCTOR IN *CIVIL* COURT for wrongful death, or anything else these law students can come up with. Since you can't seem to get anywhere with a criminal prosecution, try the civil path. I bet these kids will jump on this, and you might just be amazed at what happens. God is on your side. Do *not* give up hope, and keep pressing forward. I will be checking back here to see what progress you are making, and I will pray with all my might for you.
"Lord Jesus, I pray that you bring justice for your beloved child Cleashindra, and that her family may find justice and peace. In Your name, Amen."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back