FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense but I don't think it matters AT ALL what she wore to the funeral. Practically everything I own is low-cut. It's just my taste and what I gravitate towards. She probably didn't even think about it.

I am sorry that I commented on it.

It just stood out to me cuz it's not what I am accustom to a funerals I suppose.

I do see stuff like that on TV a lot - just not in my own life experiences.

It does not really matter what she wore.

What is noteworthy to me is that the "adults" changed behaviour/routine on the day of Somer's disappearance and killing:

Mom meets "friend" at home for "lunch", not at a coffee shop, not at a restaurant, not for dinner, but "lunch" "at home"; and then,

she asks him to stay and wait for the kids! Why?!

Also, regarding BSU1967, this poster is under no obligation to answer questions. Why assault his/her character? That would not encourage me to explain later if I were him (her).

I am sorry that I commented on it.

It just stood out to me cuz it's not what I am accustom to a funerals I suppose.

I do see stuff like that on TV a lot - just not in my own life experiences.

It does not really matter what she wore.

Don't be sorry! I just think sometimes we get to thinking too much about stuff that probably isn't of much significance in the grand scheme of things. JMO and not attacking you AT ALL!! :)

What is noteworthy to me is that the "adults" changed behaviour/routine on the day of Somer's disappearance and killing:

Mom meets "friend" at home for "lunch", not at a coffee shop, not at a restaurant, not for dinner, but "lunch" "at home"; and then,

Also, regarding BSU1967, this poster is under no obligation to answer questions. Why assault his/her character? That would not encourage me to explain later if I were him (her).

What I'm wondering about this, and maybe it's been covered but I missed it, but what is the normal routine? Obviously we know that SP is normally there during the day, so who is? Anyone? Do the kids normally have a sitter after school or do they stay home alone?

WAIT. I think the RSO Richard Thomas looks EXACTLY like Dickie Thomas. He could go by the name Dickie now - especially giving it to the media - so people don't look up "Richard Thomas" and see his nice ole mug shot.

Assuming they are the same person, WHY is a RSO first in line to hug Somer's mom??

however, this poster BSU, IS obligated under the terms of service here to back up his statement with a link or explaination. Being cryptic is not acceptable. (nor usually tolerated)

When I went to this link about the robbery http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crim...-Somer-Thompsons-home-hours-before-body-found I went ahead and tried to look at the suspects profiles but the links would not load. So I started messing around with the url and found a page that listed active warrants (for the life of me I cannot find that warrant page again).

I started looking at the warrants and something jumped out at me. A warrant for a predator, the warrant was for failure to register. This predator is from Ohio, however, the warrant had a Florida address listed. His offender flier has the Ohio address listed but it is clear that he has not registered since Aug of 08.

Something I found interesting. His Florida address listed on the warrant was in Keystone Heights, Florida which is about 50 miles from Orange Park and about 60 miles from Satsuma.

Maybe some of you can find more information about this and the warrant, but from what I could tell it is still an active warrant and this guy hasn't been located.

His offense was 6/28/06 and his victim was under the age of 12.

Here is a link to his flier.

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=47261

I'm going to go and research this guy but I am sick to my stomach. Why is a man who sexually offended a child under the age of 12-years-old 3 years ago NOT IN JAIL???!!

Makes me want to scream!

What is noteworthy to me is that the "adults" changed behaviour/routine on the day of Somer's disappearance and killing
QUOTE]

I know. You have a lot of company on here about that, including me. MomofBoys raised that question awhile back and I know others followed.

Good afternoon,

1) Who I am or what I do is irrelevant.
2) The four men arrested at the Thompson residence is a red herring.

You are wasting time on both issues.

I will explain my cryptic post in the future.

Thank you.

Good afternoon yourself.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

In Reply:

1) Well, you're right about that!
2) The four men arrested at the Thomson residence ARE a red herring.
(the noun men is plural, and takes the plural of the verb)
(red herring? takes one to know one, I suppose)

- Folks here tend to waste time on any issue they feel so inclined to. You'll get used to it.

- As to the future - this being a discussion forum and not a cryptic post forum, I look forward to your explanation of your cryptic post.

- Finally, Thank YOU, for admitting your obfuscating post was intentional. That was the responsible thing to do, dear.

:wink:

It has taken me hours over the last few nights to catch up- If the four arrested for armed robbery were in fact caught in the act at the house, could it be they were there to retaliate against the person they felt was responsible for murdering Somer? If the one is an actual nephew I can see young guys this age being extra quick to take matters into their own hands.

Ok this is not quite the same thing but when my best friend got married, her younger brother gave her away. Even though her father is alive (altho divorced from her mom) and they had a wonderful relationship. I asked her why and she said that it would really upset her mother if her father gave her away. It didn't make sense to me either. I figured that her mom would be okay with it because after all he is her father however my friend insisted that it would not be a good thing . .(her father did attend the wedding however.)

Anger, hurt feeling, slights (whether real or imagined) don't just vanish because of a tragedy (or a celebration).

Melissa

It's about time adults started acting like adults. He was her father.:mad:

What I'm wondering about this, and maybe it's been covered but I missed it, but what is the normal routine? Obviously we know that SP is normally there during the day, so who is? Anyone? Do the kids normally have a sitter after school or do they stay home alone?

Been wondering that myself. But, if she let them walk home from school alone, then why would she mind if they were at home alone?

Summary of missing person report (C. D. Hickey, reporting officer)

(Not official document in any way; see link in siggy for actual MPR. Have 24 hours to edit this post so if you see errors or want me to add something let me know.) I suggest snipping rather than quoting in entirety.

Date/Time Reported 10/19/2009 at 17:06 (5:06 p.m.)

Last Secure 15:10 (3:10) (last seen by siblings)

At found 16:00 (4 p.m.) (time Diena first realized Somer was missing)

The report also has entry for Weapons/Tools in which C. D. Hickey (as reporting officer) wrote hands/feet/teeth. Consensus was that these were the weapons available to Somer in case of foul play and had nothing to do with the condition in which Somer’s body was found as this report was created before Somer was found.

Somer left school and walked with AT-Female 10 and ST-Male 7 until sister confronts her about fight at school, then ran off ahead (they lose sight of her in group of kids).

Two siblings arrived home at about 3:10 without Somer. Friend, Sean P., had met Diena there for lunch that day (comes over often) and she asked him to stay with the kids that day (but not normal routine) sent AT-Female 10 to look for Somer. She returned 15 minutes later; he asked her to go search really well before he called her mom.

At around 4 p.m., Diena texted Sean and asked how the kids were doing. Sean texted back that Somer had not come home with the brother and sister. Diena said she was leaving work to search. She calls live-in boyfriend. C. Perry Currier at work and asks him to come help.

Diena stops at OPAA to pick up son AC-Male 13 (not AT as in report) and then flags down police (A. Coan) at corner of Gano and Floyd Circle West and they go to Thompson home. Perry arrives at house about 5 and takes AT-Male 7 with him to search. No report of where Diena, AC-Male 13, and AT-Female 10 are during this time.

LE identifies 10 people talked to: Juvenile (AT-Female 10), Sean, Perry, Tina J. (friend), Connie S. (daughter is friend), Alfred G., Taurus Y., Susan C., Claire G. and Clayton W. G. (this is later reported as case of mistaken identify, but CWG is SO. Not sure who gave name of person as CWG.)

Hickey talks to AT-Female 10 who tells him Somer was in fight at school and on way home she confronted Somer about it. Somer runs off, upset. Last seen at Gano and Solomon. Hickey searched residence but did not find Somer. Searched Grove Park, where he encountered Connie S., whose daughter last saw Somer at Gano and Grove Park Drive.

Unrelated sleuthing by other WSers determined SP was linked to Indigo Child (Google)
Unrelated sleuthing by other WSers determined CWG was SO.

Before I go crazy, how do we know this is Dickie Thomas from the articles?

Stickman.png

See I don't think she was having "lunch" at all. Maybe she and he were more than friends. IMO

I also have this impression from the mom's behavior that there may have been a plan. Imagine if a scenario was "discussed" by mom and ? about harm coming to somer--and then, although a date/time certain was not picked, "it" happened.

That is one way I can make sense of the mom's behavior.

Seriously?
Can you explain further why anyone would imagine such a thing in this case?
What behavior is it exactly (where?) that makes an impression that DT and? discussed a scenario about harm coming to Somer and then "it" happened?

IMO, I must be missing some significant footage or documents of behavior or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth