The "Parties" and Other Neighbor Accounts

Isn't this the same woman? It says she graduated from high school in 1991.

http://www.classmates.com/directory/public/memberprofile/list.htm?regId=8687246755

I found a record that says she was born April 1974. There's a note with the record that adds 1944 as an alternate date! For those who have an Ancestry account, here's the link:

http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/...ss=angs-d&pcat=37&fh=0&h=202845852&recoff=1+2

For everyone else, this is what it says generally:

U.S. Public Records Index
Name: Cheyvonne J Lee
Birth Date: Apr 1974
[1944]
Plus it lists her address in 1993.

And in 1981 at this Pittsburg church school, she's in the fourth row, second from right.

http://www.geocities.com/upcpitt/History/class-of-1981.html

1983 - second row, third from right. She attended from 1981 - 1984.
http://www.geocities.com/upcpitt/History/class-of-1983.html

She's #333 on the Pittsburg Pirates Alumni site:

http://www.phspiratesalumni.com/mem...tart=300&sid=63cdf3702ef4339accf41d7111e1f0e8

In this article, it says she's 35 (third paragraph). In this article it says PG handed out pictures of Jaycee/Allissa on his business cards for 10 years!

http://www.usposttoday.com/kidnap-victim-jaycee-lee-dugard-wanted-to-be-a-model/

Yes, the girlfriend who called the police a few years ago was with Robinson, not Rogers.

Mods: If it's not OK to post this, please delete. Thanks. It is online, however, and very easy to find by anyone.

I'd say '74 sounds about right. Still, she needs someone to teach her about boundries!!!!

If he was handing out pics of Jaycee all those years, it's just a travesty.

I have to say - and I hope this is the right place to say it - I take the reports out of the UK with a BOULDER of salt!

Most of the sensational reports we've seen from the UK in the past couple of days have not been corraborated by US media. Some of the UK publications are right up there with the National Inquirer - IMO.

I also wonder how many details provided by the stepdad are really accurate. I truly feel for him and I'm thrilled that the cloud of suspicion has been lifted from over his head. But I'm just not sure he has been given any real authority to speak about what's happened with Jaycee, her girls and her mother this past week.

I have to say - and I hope this is the right place to say it - I take the reports out of the UK with a BOULDER of salt!

Most of the sensational reports we've seen from the UK in the past couple of days have not been corraborated by US media. Some of the UK publications are right up there with the National Inquirer - IMO.

I also wonder how many details provided by the stepdad are really accurate. I truly feel for him and I'm thrilled that the cloud of suspicion has been lifted from over his head. But I'm just not sure he has been given any real authority to speak about what's happened with Jaycee, her girls and her mother this past week.

Phillip Garrido does have the history of using storage units to commit rapes in, he's described by psychologists as "being addicted to forced sex" & a voyeur,so his past aberrant behaviors do fit in with what Mike Rogers described having seen. Since Garrido didn't want to get arrested & go back to prison for rape again, he built storage (the sheds & tents) on his own property to reduce the chances of getting caught.

(Similarly, Josef Fritzi the "dungeon dad" rapist of Austria said he'd served time in prison for rape in the past & didn't want to go to prison again , he said that is why he built a hidden cellar dungeon, kidnapped his daughter, confined her there, raped her for years, so he could commit sexual assault & not get caught)

Folks,

Rogers account may be true...who knows...but the reports are vague WRT dates and timelines. Why not a simple account of exactly when Rogers saw this occur.

The reports did mention "hot summer nights" when these parties took place.

The Pittsburg murder victims, including Lisa Norrell, were found in Nov., Dec. and Jan. I doubt Rogers story relates to these particular women.

hate to quote myself, but in this same article the Molina lady says this

"Cheyvonne Molino, 35, who runs an auto wrecking yard with her husband, said Phillip Garrido printed their business cards and often stopped by with his daughters. After his arrest, Molino said reporters hacked into her Facebook page and stole photos she had posted of Garrido’s daughters, who had attended a party for her daughter’s 16th birthday on Aug. 15."

do you believe that her facebook account was hacked or that she sold them??

she had also said early on...Dont know where I read it...so much to read...
She said that he did not allow any picturs of the girls to be taken.

I think there might actually be software that can go into people's Myspace and Facebook accounts. I don't know for sure, since I don't even get on those types of websites, but I think I've read about that type of software.

I think there might actually be software that can go into people's Myspace and Facebook accounts. I don't know for sure, since I don't even get on those types of websites, but I think I've read about that type of software.

Facebook has an application called "Photo Stalker" that allows you to view the photos of members who are not on your friends list.

Facebook has an application called "Photo Stalker" that allows you to view the photos of members who are not on your friends list.

that his sooo wrong....what kind of a creeper sits around programming things that are solely meant to violate people's privacy. i'll have to let my son know this because he feels like the only 14 in the world with such a mean mother she won't let him use facebook or myspace. i can be like SEE I'M NOT THE CRAZY ONE!

Phillip Garrido does have the history of using storage units to commit rapes in, he's described by psychologists as "being addicted to forced sex" & a voyeur,so his past aberrant behaviors do fit in with what Mike Rogers described having seen. Since Garrido didn't want to get arrested & go back to prison for rape again, he built storage (the sheds & tents) on his own property to reduce the chances of getting caught.

I have a sick feeling that the monster had a storage unit (or something) somewhere else, especially since LE supposedly did not find any evidence linking him to the Pittsburg murders at his property.

This area (Antioch, Pittsburg and over into Oakley) has a lot of storage unit companies. At least 3 I can think of are within 1-3 miles of Walnut Avenue (Bridgehead off E. 18th Street, and 2 on Sunset).

There's another within 2 miles of the Pittsburg-Antioch Highway/California Avenue area where the adult victims were found and where the monster did business with the recycling company at 1501 Loveridge Road.

I do have to add a caveat, though, as I don't remember off the top of my head which storage centers were already open for business in the late 1990's. We had a bunch of them opening up along with our building boom; will have to see which ones have been here 10-11 years.

I think the Guardian is just as tabloidy as the others.

What coverage? We've heard virtually nothing about this since they arrested Dugard. In fact, this forum has nothing to discuss. How much are they going to keep under wraps now that it is so obvious that every system and check in place has shown an EPIC FAIL? I'm not surprised no one is talking. Everyone F'd up to the n'th degree here!

MOO

What coverage? We've heard virtually nothing about this since they arrested Dugard. In fact, this forum has nothing to discuss. How much are they going to keep under wraps now that it is so obvious that every system and check in place has shown an EPIC FAIL? I'm not surprised no one is talking. Everyone F'd up to the n'th degree here!

MOO

we've heard nothing from LE and those types, but PLENTY from neighbors etc. and that is what the article is talking about, the way the reporters are sensationalizing and basically being disrespectful to Jaycee to sell papers. i agree with that....

maybe the excuse is that that is happening because, as you say, we've heard virtually nothing since the arrest, except of course how great LE was throughout :bang: and they have nothing to write about, but know the masses are hungry.

we've heard nothing from LE and those types, but PLENTY from neighbors etc. and that is what the article is talking about, the way the reporters are sensationalizing and basically being disrespectful to Jaycee to sell papers. i agree with that....

maybe the excuse is that that is happening because, as you say, we've heard virtually nothing since the arrest, except of course how great LE was throughout :bang: and they have nothing to write about, but know the masses are hungry.

I think the investigators and governmental bodies (LE, parole officers etc) are as much to blame here as the perpertrator! 18 frickin years - he was under scrutiny of parole and NO ONE noticed anything? BAH! I hope her family sues!

MOO

that his sooo wrong....what kind of a creeper sits around programming things that are solely meant to violate people's privacy. i'll have to let my son know this because he feels like the only 14 in the world with such a mean mother she won't let him use facebook or myspace. i can be like SEE I'M NOT THE CRAZY ONE!

I agree Joga. Facebook tried to intervene but from a legal standpoint, they could do nothing. Facebook even asked the creator of the app to change the name to something less offensive. The App owner refused. As long as your son has his privacy options set properly, he should be fine. This app does not work for those who have them set correctly.

My personal opinion is that she sold the names and the photos. I also believe that she is in the process of setting up a website to profit from this horrible situation.

I was browsing Phillip Garrido’s blog and in the comments among all of the threats was a link to this site:
https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=4751151745311616135&postID=8123069408507170406

starlet said...
www.starletangelfoundation.webs.com

I left a comment listing the appropriate place for donations and received this email:

"From: messages@webs.com on behalf of welovestareletangel@gmail.com
Sent: Tue 9/01/09 4:10 AM
To: xyz@hotmail.com
Hello xyz@hotmail.com,

Thanks for leaving a comment on http://starletangelfoundation.webs.com/!

Would you like to contribute, share thoughts with other site members and receive occasional email updates on site activity? If so, then click here to join: Yes, I'd like to join this site

Looking forward to seeing you back on the site.

- cheyvonne molino"

The Molinos let Garrido set up a tent outside the dismantler business to preach. (or find new clients?) She also signed an affidavit posted on Garrido's blog saying that he was of sound mind and could use a machine to channel voices. Unlike the others in the affidavits recanting their stories she seems to still be supporting him.

This is terrible! This Cheyvonne Molino woman is out to profit from this! I have no doubt she is the one who released the names of the two girls, and she probably sold the picture to the media. :mad:

Let's hope no one joins that website or donates to her. All donations should go directly to the trust fund for Jaycee and the two girls.

Ok, we have heard from the neighbors who knew about the home situation, but don't appear to have known about the 'family' situation. We have heard from the business associates who appear to have known the family, but not the situation and not the housing. Both have gaps in what they know. Who are we not hearing from?

Garrido was operating a church, was supposedly having services. We aren't hearing from anyone in his 'congregation.' Who attended his church, what did they see, hear or know about the situation? To me, these are the people who are going to know something. They apparently entered his home or at least his yard. I would guess that they met with Nancy, Jaycee and the girls. They would know what he preached in his alleged church (I mean their preacher was a drug addicted, alleged man who was allegedly addicted to forcible sex. Didn't it show? Was that his church doctrine, to be a sexual sadist and drug abuser? Didn't he ever give a testimonial about "his life before he got with God?") These are the people I want to hear from. To me, these are the people who could bridge that gap.

My question for the neighbors is that if my neighbor had all that junk, tents and
smelly outhouses (laws?) (rats?) I think I would be definately calling the zoning board or LE. Esp. if he was a sex offender...........and kids where there! Were they blind? deaf?
or just plain wierd like Garrido's? IMO

Sounds to me like this phil was taught by good ol' david berg: http://www.xfamily.org/index.php/David_Berg or had a very similar intention and philosophy. I actually wouldn't doubt if ol' phil actually read and studied berg's "ugh" work and philosophy.

phil's religious conversion was becoming something similar to what Rick Rodriquez was responding to in "The Cult Killer" documentary: http://www.xfamily.org/index.php/Cult_Killer:_The_Rick_Rodriguez_Story

Good that ol' phil found a road block before he could manifest his new religion any more than he already had, imo.

IMO only

PS - as for neighbors, don't be "too quick" to judge. Listen to your neighbors this week, you'll probably hear children in or near a pool, swimming and splashing, and you may hear a number of adults livin' it up, so to speak. That sort of thing is not against any law, it's called having fun and being normal. Fences were set up and neighbors couldn't really get an excellent look at what what happening, they were, for the most part, responding to "sounds" from what I have read.

What appears to be day to day normal happenings can in reality be perverse as H***, but unless you have the inside info you don't perceive it.

IMO only

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back