NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
This it? The red triangle represents the mulch pile location, or at least pretty close to it.

pond.jpg

It is the tiny one just to the left of the center of the photo. Definitely not the big body of water to the right.

Google Maps this...

2830 Hartland Road Morganton NC

This is where the father used to work and had access to machinery. Pond is behind the house. HTH!

Sorry, know it is tacky to quote myself, but I just noticed there are two ponds behind the address. Originally I thought it was the bigger one with the dock, but upon closer zooming there is a "pond" right behind the white house. Not sure which one they are draining... from the aerials I think the smaller one.

Is the house, where the small pond is located, the one where the lady reported the bad smell?

Sorry, know it is tacky to quote myself, but I just noticed there are two ponds behind the address. Originally I thought it was the bigger one with the dock, but upon closer zooming there is a "pond" right behind the white house. Not sure which one they are draining... from the aerials I think the smaller one.

There is one with a dock? Now IMO that is where they should be searching.

Greg Argos in WCNC's chopper....

Lots of investigators standing by, waiting for the pond to drain. Doesn't know whether they're working from a tip or other information.

(And it sure seems to be the teeny tiny pond on the map.)

Is the house, where the small pond is located, the one where the lady reported the bad smell?

I think the bad smell was located at 3102 Hartford Road, Morganton up the road a bit.

It is the tiny one just to the left of the center of the photo. Definitely not the big body of water to the right.

They just showed it again on WSOC and it had a dirt road running along side of it so I'm thinking it is the bigger one with the dock...

I think that lady's property either adjoins or is very near the search site, but I don't think they're searching on her property.

When one of the stations first reported on the new search site, they said a co-worker of AB owned the property, if I heard correctly. Don't know if that's been verified in later reports.

I think the bad smell was located at 3102 Hartford Road, Morganton up the road a bit.

Wonder which wind direction that is... :(

I also thought, bear with me, moving the woochipper to throw the chips directly in the pond. :(

I feel so sad for this innocent little angel! The one thing that upsets me so much is all the people that seemed to know about the abuse of this angel and didn't do anything! They either seen her getting hurt or knew about it but most of them didn't act.

When we see things like this we need to help them because they could end up like poor Zahra!

God is watching her now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members