NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry joker101, I didn't see your post.

Thank you.

Lady Sleuth
jmho
NP. I was kinda letting the others know that it was a repost. I am sorry, my head is spinning, I have NG paused because I can't take seeing what I believe was Shaniya's last moments in that Hotel, and how my heart aches for Shaniya's Daddy. I've cried so much today, and when I see Momster not shed a tear, I get crazy. Sorry again, I wasn't being a smarty pants that I usually am.
*HUGS*

What freaks me out even more is that I think this was a case of twisted and unintelligent people trafficking ... what about the twisted intelligent sickos out there?
How many of them get away with it and people never know?

I've seen the research but this has shown me how soulless people can be

It appears Shaniya's move wasn't a short-term visit.

Shaniya was enrolled in kindergarten at Morganton Road Elementary School in September, said Charlotte McLaurin, the principal. She was withdrawn in October, but McLaurin did not know why. McLaurin has scheduled a meeting for Tuesday to talk to her staff about Shaniya's death. Grief counselors will be available to talk to students.

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/16/952562

What baffles me is all the press coverage now! Over the weekend before MOMSTER was arrested the local news websites did not even have a picture of Shaniya on their homepage.
Several members were appauled by this. I sent an email to WRAL and asked them why, then about 20 minutes later, they had an alert about momsters arrest. Still no picture of Shaniya.
Not that it would change anything in this case because I believe she was already in heaven by Tuesday afternoon, but from what we were hearing, she was still missing and needed to be found.
Where was all these pictures then. They all have her picture on home page now.
JMO - just wondering.

Oh...those pictures at the motel are so sad...the look on her sweet little face as she looks up at the elevator....

at first it seemed so close..like they were going to find her, maybe hurt but alive...but now....only sadness

there is nothing too bad for these monsters, I am totally into letting nature take it's course in prison...criminals live a dangerous lifestyle on the outside, ..let these dregs take their chances in general population in there IMHO

Zdari...your little Kiera (Kikibird? LOL?) is a doll...please give her extra hugs from all of us tonight

In all the pictures I've seen of Shaniya she has geniune joy and happiness in her eyes. You can just see this was a happy little girl. I imagine she had a good life with her father raising her.

Like all of you, I am heartsick to learn her life was taken from her. What a nightmare to watch this happening in our society, and to the most innocent and defenseless, sometimes by their own parents. But this nightmare is reality, and it's got to be stopped.

Am I right in thinking the photos so far are of him going to the room? If only there for an hour, was she passed on to someone or did she leave with him. Can someone tell me if they have video from the hotel of MAM leaving with Shaniya and if so, where are those photos. Thank you.
That's what the reports have been ~ arriving at the hotel. What we don't know for sure is if she left with McNeill or someone else. I do believe that LE must have those images but haven't released them to the media, for whatever reason. MOO

Shaniya was enrolled in kindergarten at Morganton Road Elementary School in September, said Charlotte McLaurin, the principal. She was withdrawn in October, but McLaurin did not know why. McLaurin has scheduled a meeting for Tuesday to talk to her staff about Shaniya's death. Grief counselors will be available to talk to students.

?? do we know if that school is in her dad's (nice) neighborhood or in the sleepy hollow area where the momster and her friends lived??

if she was enrolled in sept maybe she was with the dad...and taken out in October (they don't know why) to go stay with the biomom for a few weeks?

anyone in Fayetteville know which school /s would be involved?? thanks

Haven't been able to find the words to say today to describe the anger and disgust I feel. Shaniya was such a radiant beauty I can see her joy bursting through her photos.
I could spend all evening saying how disgusted I am, how sick and hurt I feel for this baby girl but to be honest tonight I feel a sad sense of relief.
Tonight I am choosing to be thankful for the closure this father and family will receive. Thankful that he will not spend everywaking hour with the terror of wondering where his baby girl is. Thankful that Shaniya will not endure unending abuse, pain, fear and loneliness.
I will never understand the evil in this world and why it's allowed to exsist but tonight I am thankful that I find hope in that Shaniya is in a better place, she is safe, she is loved. And ulitimately her short life will make a difference!
My prayers are with the father who will forever live with the guilt and the horror of what happened to his baby in her final weeks and hours.

I thought I read over and over again that the police went there the morning she went missing and she was already gone. there is so much CRAP flying around that I need windshield wipers for my glasses.

just like now they have a guy on the news saying he was with the group that found the girl. When earlier I posted a link to a video where the reporter said a team of training K9s and their officers were out helping in the search and everyone else had left but they were still there and the reporter and her camera man went down there and all of a sudden they found the body. What the h3ll is the truth and what is just people talking?

This is from the press release 11/12/09 - Thursday:

"Fayetteville Police have received new information late this afternoon regarding missing 5-year old Shaniya Davis.

Police received a call from a hotel in Sanford, North Carolina regarding seeing a female child matching the description of Shaniya Davis in the presence of an adult male early Tuesday morning. Police immediately traveled to Sanford and after reviewing surveillance footage and speaking with family members, have confirmed the child to be Shaniya Davis."

Here's the full press release:

http://police.ci.fayetteville.nc.us/pressreleases.aspx?do=display&id=11122009101258

Oh...those pictures at the motel are so sad...the look on her sweet little face as she looks up at the elevator....

at first it seemed so close..like they were going to find her, maybe hurt but alive...but now....only sadness

there is nothing too bad for these monsters, I am totally into letting nature take it's course in prison...criminals live a dangerous lifestyle on the outside, ..let these dregs take their chances in general population in there IMHO

Zdari...your little Kiera (Kikibird? LOL?) is a doll...please give her extra hugs from all of us tonight
oh i sure will yep i call her my kikabird.. in her baby photo she has a mohawk looking hairdo .. she was born with it .. i have some posted here somewhere just do a search for threads started by me and you can see her .. she reminded me of a cockteil .. and when she cried for the first time it reminded me of a sweet lil bird singing .. so kikabird became her nickname and my hubby and my family all call her kika or kikabird lol

This case of Shaniya Davis is haunting me.

I don't think the sister's ex-boyfriend would go to a hotel that nice on his own. Do you? I believe it was arranged by someone else. . .a drop off point.

Here is a stretch, what if the killer of Shaniya Davis is the same one as Somer Thompson? What if he is using the 95 cooridor? It would be smarter than staying in one location.

I think this follows what the dad said, regarding how she went to visit for a few days (weekend? can't recall) and then AD wanted her to stay longer so he agreed to it. I don't have the links but I think he said something like that. I've heard mixed messages about whether or not he was going to get her back, or maybe she had an upcoming visit with him, or something to that effect. Not sure about any of that - and don't know where I read it - sorry!

I am beyond sick, beyond disgusted. I can't read anymore. I can't hear anymore. The images of what was done to Shaniya haunt me day and night. I knew in my heart she was never coming back and what was going to happen to her, but I prayed and prayed for me to be wrong. Can't I be wrong once in a while? I'm sorry I can't post anymore, can't read anymore, can't watch anymore, can't hear anymore. Maybe later, but not now. May all involved reap what they sow and burn in hell. My country is not the sweet land of liberty tonight.

?? do we know if that school is in her dad's (nice) neighborhood or in the sleepy hollow area where the momster and her friends lived??

if she was enrolled in sept maybe she was with the dad...and taken out in October (they don't know why) to go stay with the biomom for a few weeks?

I would assume it would be a school the dad enrolled her in due to the timing of the withdrawl. She's been with AD since the 2nd week of October. MOO

What boggles my mind is why monsters like Shaniya's egg donor beg for custody of their kids and then do things like this.
I do not buy the argument that drugs made such a diabolical act possible. B.S. While drug addiction often/usually causes neglect, this is way, way beyond neglect. It's beyond reason. As my dear dad used to say, if you don't love kids, then stay away from them. Leave them the he!! alone!
As for Shaniya's father, we do not know all the facts. I do not believe it has been deemed fact that he just decided to transfer permanent custody to a woman who has has had zero involvement in the child's life. Every statement he has made has been during a time of mind-blowing distress so I think we need to wait before making assumptions.
My opinion is that she likely had contact with the child and from what I have heard, there were signs that she had a messed up life, drugs, etc., but she also displyed signs that she had cleaned up her life and had become more stable. (At least that's what she showed Shaniya's dad) And, there was nothing to show that this was a person capable of such atrocities against her own baby. Shaniya's sister said she seemed very sweet, nice and soft spoken. Who could know? Who would even think such a thing? My fear as the father would be that she could expose the child to pedophiles but not that she would actually, willingly sacrifice the baby to one!
I think dad had a job that caused him to travel, he believed that mom had cleaned up her life and was sincere about wanting to spend time parenting their little girl, so he may have allowed the baby to stay with her while he traveled. And now, this. But, I am assuming as well and this is JMO. Bottom line, the majority of American's are not as savvy as Websleuthers. They simply do not understand the risks or pay attention to the cases as we do. And, when it is one's own life, it's sometimes harder to believe that it could happen. It's easier to think about hideous people we do not personally know doing such a thing and much harder to view those we know well as capable of such malignancies. How many times have we heard: "Oh, I can't believe Mr. So and So did this! He seemed like such a normal man!" Sometimes, it's not that easy to recognize evil and it's much harder when it's closer to home, IMO.
Either way, I can see the suffering in Shaniya's daddy's face. I can see his desperate love for his daughter. I cannot imagine his horror right now and I pray for the poor man and all who loved that precious, beautiful baby.
As for what happened to Shaniya? Obviously, mommy dearest sold her. I think mario raped that baby in the hotel and then disposed of her. It is unclear whether the video is of him coming or going. It may be going.
Then, when he did not return the child on time, the egg donor called the police, possibly out of fear as to what would happen when Shaniya's dad came home and couldn't find her. Perhaps mario got wind of the police involvement and decided to kill the child and get away.
OR, he brought the child back, Shaniya's was badly hurt and the egg donor was afraid of what the dad would do so SHE killed her baby. I think no other party was directly responsible for Shaniya's murder.
They both need to rot in he!! and I am anxiously waiting for murder changes against them both, a pathetic scrap of justice that will never come close to avenging such a senseless, gruesome crime against nature.

This is from the press release 11/12/09 - Thursday:

"Fayetteville Police have received new information late this afternoon regarding missing 5-year old Shaniya Davis.

Police received a call from a hotel in Sanford, North Carolina regarding seeing a female child matching the description of Shaniya Davis in the presence of an adult male early Tuesday morning. Police immediately traveled to Sanford and after reviewing surveillance footage and speaking with family members, have confirmed the child to be Shaniya Davis."

Here's the full press release:

http://police.ci.fayetteville.nc.us/pressreleases.aspx?do=display&id=11122009101258

Thanks for posting this. Don't get me wrong I wasn't trying to say you were wrong I just don't get how so few sources can have so many different stories. I guess it is like when you wisper something in one persons ear and send it around the room by the time it gets back to the first person it is WAY different that what the original comment was.

May this be a lesson to LE everywhere...Never assume you know what happened. Never assume a missing child is safe.

This case of Shaniya Davis is haunting me.

I don't think the sister's ex-boyfriend would go to a hotel that nice on his own. Do you? I believe it was arranged by someone else. . .a drop off point.

Here is a stretch, what if the killer of Shaniya Davis is the same one as Somer Thompson? What if he is using the 95 cooridor? It would be smarter than staying in one location.

Welcome to Websleuths, shermamoma... :)

You bring up a good point about the hotel maybe being paid for by someone else - I think that's definitely a possibility. However, I do think it's a stretch about Somer's case and Shaniya's case being related. I think Somer was surrounded by a number of RSO's and other shady characters in her life and neighborhood, etc, one of which is probably the perp. And I'm pretty sure the perp here is MAM or *maybe* someone else (the potential buyer, if there is one). But it's always good to bring up any thoughts just in case it rings true for someone else who may can connect the dots.

Again, welcome!

In the write up, it looks to me to be in father's neighborhood and the school her friends are at.
No mention of school at momster's .........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson