NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to bring over something I posted on the previous thread - I cannot stress how much I recommend that everyone who cares about protecting children (and yourselves) read this book (the video I mention is more appropriate for younger children):

Thank you for bringing that over again. I wanted to thank you last night, things were moving so fast and brain was mush.

Once again, I am confused. Was this Sister on NG last night? (Anyone have a link to that show?). Some posters were talking about someone saying the mother was on drugs...I thought it was this same Sister they were referring to. Need more coffee so I can catch up.

I'll have to find the link, but it was definitely Shaniya's older half sister (also Brad's daughter).

She looked about 15 or so. Perhaps she wasn't too close to Shaniya... smiled the whole time. No tears.

I wanted to bring over something I posted on the previous thread - I cannot stress how much I recommend that everyone who cares about protecting children (and yourselves) read this book (the video I mention is more appropriate for younger children):

when my kids were little (they're 19 yo and 16 yo now), I told them "if someone makes you feel 'unsafe' or are trying to take you, be it at a store, on the street, from a playground etc...YELL AS LOUD AS YOU CAN THE WORST CURSE WORDS YOU KNOW!!!(followed by CALL 911, HE'S(SHE'S)TAKING ME AND I DON'T KNOW HIM(HER)

The cursing gets adults attention pretty quickly(esp if it's a very young child...) and they will usually pay attention to the 'call 911' part...if they just yell, 'NO, I'M NOT GOING WITH YOU!!! then we tend to think 'child acting up'..
JMO

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms0uafoH8c8"]YouTube- Nancy 11/16/09 Shaniya Davis Part 2[/ame]

NG introduces the sister at the 1:48 mark.

Once again, I am confused. Was this Sister on NG last night? (Anyone have a link to that show?). Some posters were talking about someone saying the mother was on drugs...I thought it was this same Sister they were referring to. Need more coffee so I can catch up.

Carrie, yes the half-sister was on NG last night.

GRACE: It`s my understanding that department of family and children`s services had been to the home on many occasions and that there was a problem with drug use in the home. Were you familiar with any of that?

LOCKHART: I did know about Antoinette using drugs, but I -- I knew of DSS going to her home, but I never knew that -- somebody told me that she wasn`t supposed to have her, so I didn`t know of that.

GRACE: I`m sorry. I can`t hear you. Repeat?

LOCKHART: I was told that she wasn`t supposed to have Shaniya, but I did know about -- you know, I knew she did drugs and stuff.

GRACE: Do you know what drugs she was on? It`s our understanding it was cocaine.

LOCKHART: Yes. I mean, I didn`t know for a fact, but I figured that. But I did know she smoked marijuana. But I`ve always thought that she did cocaine.

when my kids were little (they're 19 yo and 16 yo now), I told them "if someone makes you feel 'unsafe' or are trying to take you, be it at a store, on the street, from a playground etc...YELL AS LOUD AS YOU CAN THE WORST CURSE WORDS YOU KNOW!!!(followed by CALL 911, HE'S(SHE'S)TAKING ME AND I DON'T KNOW HIM(HER)

The cursing gets adults attention pretty quickly(esp if it's a very young child...) and they will usually pay attention to the 'call 911' part...if they just yell, 'NO, I'M NOT GOING WITH YOU!!! then we tend to think 'child acting up'..
JMO

When my daughter was 5, we were walking out of a public restroom and a man kneeled down outside the door tried to grab her in a private area. I was right behind her. Not that I needed to be, since every eye in the store turned. My daughter looked him in the eye and screamed, "Help, this *advertiser censored**er is trying to take off my pants."
I have not doubted that I am teaching them right since that day.

I have read this as him saying every night I slept over there she was not sleeping in the living room, that is some BS story momster is telling about the night someone snatched her out of the house..... she was never in the living room when I slept over, but she was the night she was "taken", you guys are educated people, what does that tell you..... momster is lying. jmo

The more I have read the more I do believe that poor baby was abused in the trailer. A 5 year old does not make in her pants. Feces on a blanket is due to fear, panic, terror.
That child was mortified. I think that is one of the reasons monster Mom told the Auntie that she would never see that girl again. Shnaiya was no infant and would have told Daddy the truth. I am afraid this child had 3 weeks of being mortally wounded.
I have a feeling the baby was abused badly at the trailer on a regular basis, maybe a number of perps used her, not in the Living room, but in the closed bedroom, This night the kid was not doing well either due to drugs or another reason, and they were going to leave her in the Hotel to be found by someone, that is why the baby did not have cloths on but just a diaper.
Perps are not know to use hotel rooms, too many people can see, cameras, witness, I don't think the perp was in the hotel.
Maybe the mule who carried Shanaiya was told to hang in there for a while, her dad would come and get her or something like that, but the kid may have lost consciousness....that is why he must have been told to take her out of there.
If he was seen going in the hotel with her at 6:15AM and leaving at 7:30AM that is only 45 minutes.
A pig who paid for a hotel room and the service would have wanted more then a half hour joy ride, that is why I think that since the feces blanket was found near the trailer the damage was already done there. The mule was just a mule who may have been told bring her to that hotel and her father will pick her up...
JUST THINKING ......MOO

JMO

Was it you who said that on Somer's thread? I have discussed that with all my family members and brief my children on it regularly. Thank you!

I would turn them in. Laws have been enacted in the US recently that allows the prosecution of individuals who leave the country to engage in sex with minors. The penalties are the same as if they did it right here.

Yes, and additionally, those two were in possession of child *advertiser censored* if they had photographs. "Scumbags" doesn't even begin to cover it. :furious:

Was it you who said that on Somer's thread? I have discussed that with all my family members and brief my children on it regularly. Thank you!

Probably me. I advocate teaching children to break every single rule if they feel threatened.

Doveandcrosseaster.gif

In loving remembrance of Shaniya...
:rose:​

:parrot:

I pray ALL our "ANGELS" are up in heaven TOGETHER....
Laughing, smiling, playing together....

Has anyone heard this before?. Around the 3:30 mark

One of the searchers who found Shaniya says "they got a tip from someone in the parking lot, said they heard on news or something that a guy admitted to killing the child and dumping her near deer carcasses and trash"

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/video?id=7122110

Thank you jamiect! I just watched the video. So, it sounds like McNeill admitted to killing Shaniya, according to the person in the parking lot. Did he (MAM) tell the police or somebody else? Did he maybe kill her for her mother, to hide the evidence hidden in her body since her father expected her to be returned to him? WTH is going on? Who the heck else is involved? There's no way in hedoubletoothpicks that I believe nobody suspected anything beforehand. No way jose. If Coe made the initial suggestion to police that "she wasn't in the living room during the day and wasn't in the living room during the night...you figure it out", then how can he get off scott free for not telling the authorities about his suspicions in the first place? When a child is involved, and there's a suspected crime taking place that goes unreported, especially something of this magnitude, isn't it illegal to just sit on it? Doesn't that person become an accessory to the crime, albeit remotely? I'm at a loss. I usually know the law. My mind is so discombobulated that I can't even think straight. Shaniya is a perfect stranger to me and it appears as though I care about her more than her friggin' mother did. What's wrong with people? I want to know more about Antoinette's sister. Leaking sewage my azz. The feces on Shaniya's blanket probably came from the poor little angels toosh. I am sickened beyond belief.

I implore everyone to educate themselves on this topic. Please. Even if it's painful to read, knowledge is power. The more people garner this knowledge creates combined power. That power can strengthen enough to make changes. There's so many cases on WS, as well as several other amateur detective forums, where people become enraged & say they want to do something...yet never do citing they don't know where to begin. Well I say this, with alot of respect mind you, if you can find Websleuths you can certainly find your White House. Please lobby Congress to make changes. Write your congressmen, governors, senators, etc. No more excuses. Protect the innocent. Please.

I'll have to find the link, but it was definitely Shaniya's older half sister (also Brad's daughter).

She looked about 15 or so. Perhaps she wasn't too close to Shaniya... smiled the whole time. No tears.

C is 17 and lives with her grandparents.

?? do we know if that school is in her dad's (nice) neighborhood or in the sleepy hollow area where the momster and her friends lived??

if she was enrolled in sept maybe she was with the dad...and taken out in October (they don't know why) to go stay with the biomom for a few weeks?

anyone in Fayetteville know which school /s would be involved?? thanks

Not sure if anyone has answered this, but Morganton Rd Elementary is NOT the school she would attend if living at Sleepy Hollow. Completely different part of town. That is the West Area Elementary district.

Her father lived out of state, perhaps egg donor lived in Morganton rd area when she was enrolled there.

C is 17 and lives with her grandparents.
Name shortened by me.
That means she is a minor and we need to be careful about using her full name. Her name is in the media, but she is a minor and innocent party.

SOOO true...however Coey's crackhead sister, neice and their dealer/lover were never charged and never did a day for sitting in a trailer, getting high while hearing that sweet little girl being raped repeatedly

we have the brainiac cops of Florida to thank for that...they didn't read them their "miranda" rights and all their testimony was thrown out

I just hope the cops here are crossing the t's, dotting the 'i's and doing it all by the book....I hope all of these scum are charged and put away and/or given the death penalry

Thank you so much for this tidbit of info.....I never could understand how those monsters were in the same trailer and not heard poor little Jessica Lunsford,,,,and moreso,,,why weren't they prosecuted.

Not sure if anyone has answered this, but Morganton Rd Elementary is NOT the school she would attend if living at Sleepy Hollow. Completely different part of town. That is the West Area Elementary district.

Her father lived out of state, perhaps egg donor lived in Morganton rd area when she was enrolled there.

I'm sure the mother never lived in that area. Prior to moving in with her sister, she lived on Wall St and then in motels.

I know I took some heat on Somer's thread, because I do think that a child should be taught to fight, scream, break things, cuss, pee, vomit...whatever they need to do to break free.
My niece, who I essentially raised, still remembers the talk I gave her when she was 10...if they get you in a car, or an alley, or a house, they intend to kill you. You have to fight, no matter what they say...I taught her at 12 that if she was ever being abducted to tell the perp she had herpes. At 13, she decided if she is ever abducted, she's going to get a bite off the perp and swallow it...better chance to ID him.

I may be nuts, but my kids can react, they don't freeze and they aren't intimidated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine