2010.03.18 KC's indigency hearing #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a guard was helping her smuggle the letters out then what else did the guard do for her, pass a message of where the body was?

How else would DC know about the pavers? GL?

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

NG covering all this tonight....for what it is worth............

casey's letter to the other inmate

hi!!!

this prison life is putting a big ol damper on my social life.....and i cant do anything with my hair in here!

its not like i killed anybody or anything.......oh...welll........that doesnt count

xxxooo

casey

ok, very hard to get everything read. I want to use me narrow experience/skill set here. NO inmates are allowed to write other inmates VIA the DOC mail. Either you send it home and someone re-mails it OR a guard smuggles it out. Someone is snitching, IMHO.

I sort of forced me sweetheart to watch this with me. Now besides me obsession, she has very little opinion on the case. Even she was floored at the dodging about where the previous money went.

I hope JS asks more about this because it could be a media deal routed through TM.

I didn't think of that!! Maybe that is why he is no longer on the case, so he CAN work the deals and not get in trouble with the ethnic's committee.

Yes! truTV broke it during the break in the hearing when the defense went to huddle. I don't know anything other than she has been corresponding with a federal inmate. I think those are the letters JS is giving JB 15 days to review.

This whole hearing and thread has been flying.

Egads! Please don't let them say it's Bernie Madoff she's corresponding with...

Yeah, when I heard they got some advice from the secret service, I was like, WTH???

This is why she feels like such a celebrity.

I wonder if she feels the ends justified her means...

Poor Caylee, just paid for the one who sits accused of her murder, has funded her defense..Makes me so sad and very ill...:furious:
I'm a few pages behind, but I think when JB was "testifying" about the Secret Service and the Wildlife place, he was saying that those were the State's experts, wasn't he?

Watching this gongshow at court today was beyond any words I could ever attempt to come up with. WHO comes to court without EVIDENCE or RECORDS????!!!!!! OMG what a joke! Someone should offer their speech pathology services to Jose for starters.... This was entirely laughable and I have to say that the defense as a whole is going to go to pieces at trial. Can't wait :eek:)

He should have been charged with Contempt of Court JB and staff knew what evidence was needed today!!!!!!!!He is wasting the Court's time IMO.I wish it was Judge Judy JB had to deal with she would set him straight:dance:probably demand to see his license then would ask her Bailiff for the phone.She would ask:waitasec: IS HE REALLY A LAWYER:waitasec: OR AM I BEING PUNKED::angel:....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27