TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - Mona Nelson charged with Murder - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM above.... being that she was a boxer, I wonder how much traveling she did going to matches and stuff ..... That sketch does resemble her.

She was a high level boxer correct? If so, she traveled a LOT. LE is going to have their hands full looking at cold cases on this one I'm afraid. Gonna need to go back a whole lot of years.

What did LE bring out of MN apt??? in you tub video..... did 1 think look like a broom???

Even a seasoned LE has to have nightmares after being there. Bless them.........

IIRC, they stated in the presser that they took a broom and welding supplies, such as a torch.

Probably already said, but she was too sick (in medical ward) for arraignment today but can do exclusives????? :waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec: Seriously???????????

I agree. Wondered if it meant detox?

I've seen tattoos commonly listed in arrest warrants and records. Not sure if they are required? Anyone see any in MYN's?

OT: I swear we need a shout out thread for us in far north Houston! I'm just a few minutes south of you guys!

I'm guessing you're in Spring? I have family off Louetta & 45. I'm tempted to drive by the place where Jonathan was found & take pics tomorrow.

She was a high level boxer correct? If so, she traveled a LOT. LE is going to have their hands full looking at cold cases on this one I'm afraid. Gonna need to go back a whole lot of years.

How much does MYN's MO incorporate planning and aforethought? Or are most of her crimes spur?
I was thinking, if she tends to plot things out, it would eliminate the number of cold cases connected to boxing trips, maybe?

I have spent the better part of the evening catching up.

Tears have welled too many times to count. My heart hurts. I don't know how I can continue to read cases, especially those that are like poor, sweet Jonathans'.

I get filled with despair.

I try and have hope.

The tragic death of Jonathan Foster brought down another evil monster.

A monster who will not be able to hurt anyone again, God willing.

Rest peacefully, dear child, you have touched the hearts of so many.

Your death has likely prevented others from experiencing a similar fate. :(

I still think that it very well may have been MN that called LE to let them know there was a body in the raveen, Like proud of her handywork and could not beleive that from Fri-Mon no one had found his little body, So wanted to make sure by Tues morning that someone knew he was there.

I still think that it very well may have been MN that called LE to let them know there was a body in the raveen, Like proud of her handywork and could not beleive that from Fri-Mon no one had found his little body, So wanted to make sure by Tues morning that someone knew he was there.

Interesting theory.

Medical ward could of also been from burns she had. Not sure the weather there, but I have been thinking how it would be possible to kidnap, burn, and then transport the body within 4 hours and NOT get a burn of some sort.

They probably evaluated for more evidence, (inflicted wounds), imo.

what time is interview and does anyone have the linky? tyia

Hello, I live in Cypress Tx (NW) recently moving here from the west coast. I have a 12 year old son and cannot imagine the sadness this mother must be feeling. I love Tx however am amazed the crime against children is so high here.

I really don't have anything else but sadness...Thank you

I've been looking but haven't seen any yet in the bookings.

I could of sworn, on the far right side of her booking there is a box at the bottom that says "Markings" and it did say something about "Lf cheek" Could possibly just be a visible facial scar. Not sure how the strip down and check the body, or when those are listed in a database.

Rest in peace sweet Jonathan. Praying for swift harsh justice.

Here's the FB:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1026248033&v=wall#!/Monanelson5

And here's the MS: http://www.myspace.com/499637200

I have tried to print the MS so I have it for reference and don't have to keep opening it. It has some trojans, but seems like all myspace does. I think I'll go one more time and try to copy it in some way. Trying to paste it into a word doc crashed everything, as did pasting it into an email. ah well.

Yep.... I believe that is indeed her facebook. Wonder why there is no picture associated with it?? She had LOTS of pictures on MySpace. Same favorite authors, but the "favorite movies" on FB are interesting and frightening given what we now know... "Saw", "Any horror movie that is not too fake", and several others - including "Moulin Rouge" - WTH??? I also have to add that I LOVE horror movies (or used to before the computer). I do NOT like gore movies, but I DID like "Saw" because of the psychological aspect of it. It wasn't just about gore - it was a true "who done it" sort of movie... kept you guessing. Haven't seen any of the sequels because I figure they would just keep me guessing, and I can't sleuth them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aishavn