2011.03.04 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge admonishing attorneys equally for editorial comments.

Asks them to refresh their memory of decorum.

WOW he is pizzed off.

He's wondering how he's going to keep the poor jurors sequestered for 10 months. At this rate this is going that's what's happening. Much to the DT's delight.

Breaktime!

Now would be a terrific time to check out the new [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130085"]Summary Thread[/ame]. :angel:

Everything what happens so far since Wednesday, brought the only one thought in my mind: BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR!...this go's for GA, CA and KC specifically...by allowing JB to be in control and manipulate their daughter, by posturing against LE and FBI, by not pleading to lesser charges earlier - all of these will end in HUGE disappointment and further disaster for all of Anthony's clan. KC will get LWOP, JB will get the rotten reputation among the peers...and the only possible 'happiness' for Anthony's will be $$$ which they'll PROBABLY get for selling their soles to the hungry media. Shame!!!

I like how HHJP directed his comments to both sides, even when it's clear Baez is the target. Very fair judge. I really, really like him.

This is the most amaZING court activity I have ever watched. And it's still a ways to go til trial.

I had a school principal one time and when he would begin rubbing his hands and twisting them you knew you better get your stuff together....he did not play and neither does Judge Perry.....GA needs to get his act together today also...all that gum chewing and smiling etc. is annoying.IMO

So what happened with John Allen? Did I miss LDB questioning him?

Is it wrong that I was overjoyed they took ICA into custody for this recess adn didn't let her continue sitting with the defense "team"?? :dance:

Are any of the cameras still live in the courtroom? My link (mfile link) is just showing an emblem and my computer is too old to try and load up WFTV unless i know for sure its still running.

George is going to get ejected from the courtroom if he keeps making faces and gesturing.

Judge Perry is TOTALLY out of patience. He is ticked off and beyond frustrated.

JP warned everyone yesterday that they better not be making any gestures etc., I hope JP says something to GA if he keeps this up.

LG running to throw on sweatpants and getting dogs out for relief! Only 7:15 here and on 3rd cup of java - oh yeah, remember hat/toque - hair still behaving like serious morning hair - no scaring the neighbours - :panic:

Hang on Cindy - you don't want me to miss this next debut do you? :great:

but SOTS he is attending 'ahem' Meetings with the defense team and client

He is an investigator. The JAC turned down $$ to pay for meetings he attended already stating that the time was excessive. He may submit for certain time at the courthouse....such as stalking a witness etc....but he can not submit for his babysitting duties.

I like how HHJP directed his comments to both sides, even when it's clear Baez is the target. Very fair judge. I really, really like him.

While I agree that the bulk of the admonition was toward the defense, I think LDB got a few pieces of that too.

Everybody is just tetchy today (and for the most part, rightly so

I wish I could give a summary for those who have asked, but there's no way. I have been sitting here for days and I couldn't even give myself a good summary of what all has happened.

Recess..a whole 30 minutes...what will I do with all that time ? LOL !

LDB cross examined Sgt. Allen. When she was finished, the judge asked Baez if he wished to redirect based on the cross, and Baez said something like, "No, Judge, that's not necessary, I will just let the record show..." and that is when LDB objected to his commentary to what should be a yes or no question.

I bet Baez tries to pull this again before the day is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member