CO - Nathaniel Tallman, 25, Lafayette, 21 Jan 2014

Are there searches planned at all? Flyers? Are the donations earmarked solely for the reward? Does anyone KNOW there is a reward? WS is the only place I've seen this case. I hope Nate is found safely and soon.

Jacy, the family has apparently hired aviation to fly over the area. I don't blame them for asking for donations since that has to be costly, but wonder why they don't ask for info from the public, or acknowledge questions on the fb page.

Jacy, the family has apparently hired aviation to fly over the area. I don't blame them for asking for donations since that has to be costly, but wonder why they don't ask for info from the public, or acknowledge questions on the fb page.

Thanks! I hope my post didn't come across as suspicious I'm really curious about community searches. I can tell a lot of people are missing him. :(

ugh...that new car makes me worry about a carjacking. I take it the car is also missing?

ugh...that new car makes me worry about a carjacking. I take it the car is also missing?

Yes, I haven't read in the few MSM articles that are out there, that they have located his car.

Thanks! I hope my post didn't come across as suspicious I'm really curious about community searches. I can tell a lot of people are missing him. :(

Oh, no, you didn't, I was trying to reassure myself I think. He does seem like a very nice young man with a lot of friends. I hope he's found soon.

Oh, no, you didn't, I was trying to reassure myself I think. He does seem like a very nice young man with a lot of friends. I hope he's found soon.

It's odd, but his name could be on the last page and I would find it and check in. I keep hoping he'll show up, but more and more I'm just relieved to not see bad news. But I want a happy ending! I wish I could do more.

I worked in Boulder and have been to and through Longmont many times. Longmont doesn't have a very good reputation compared to surrounding cities. There isn't much you go there for except drugs.

There's too little to work with atm though.

Recycled news. In fact, now we're back to last seen in Lafayette, not in between Longmont and Berthoud. Huge difference if he had blown off Longmont and was instead going towards Lyons or Ft. Collins. I don't blame his parents for not being social media savvy, but doesn't he have friends that are willing to man the FB page? Someone should be answering those questions on there, even if it is a "donation" page and not a "find" page anymore.

I liked the cell trace idea. I'm sure they are doing that? Anyone heard?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back