Questions for fellow websleuthers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've checked the search function and couldnt find anything relating to the document with the handwritten directions from Colonial to Sparrow Hawk Cv.
Does anyone know the significance of this? Who lives there?
And are there any pings from this area?
I cant copy and paste it, but this is what is says...

Colonial > (L) Lk pickett
> (L)(chuluota Rd) 419
> (R)Snowhill rd
> (L) Kyle ct
> (R)Osprey lakes
> (R)Grey Heron Pl
> (L)Sparrow hawk cove.

Anyone know anything about it?

Not sure...could these have been directions to one of the apts she and TL were looking at?

I've checked the search function and couldnt find anything relating to the document with the handwritten directions from Colonial to Sparrow Hawk Cv.

> (L)(chuluota Rd) 419
> (R)Snowhill rd
> (L) Kyle ct
> (R)Osprey lakes
> (R)Grey Heron Pl
> (L)Sparrow hawk cove.

Just went to look...that's seems to be a realy nice area with some are some pretty big houses.

Nope no dates...but the house next door to it sold on may 7th for $315 000.

Its in Oveida, she knows someone who lives there right, or was that a house her friend Amy used to live in. I forgot.

> (L)(chuluota Rd) 419
> (R)Snowhill rd
> (L) Kyle ct
> (R)Osprey lakes
> (R)Grey Heron Pl
> (L)Sparrow hawk cove.

You might want to read about the last 4 pages of the psychic thread. Many have seen "owls" surrounded by water.
There were dreams in the beginning of this case of homes that looked much like these. I am sure that dream thread is here somewhere.
I did a google on Sparrow Hawk and the pictures that came up just about knocked me over because they look very much like the blot we had over there of an Owl.
I am sorry this is probably not making much sense except to those who have read the psychic thread.
For me it was an "OHHHHHHH" moment.

Its in Oveida, she knows someone who lives there right, or was that a house her friend Amy used to live in. I forgot.

Yeah, thats what I was thinking, but why release it in the document dump? Its on page 981

> (L)(chuluota Rd) 419
> (R)Snowhill rd
> (L) Kyle ct
> (R)Osprey lakes
> (R)Grey Heron Pl
> (L)Sparrow hawk cove.

I looked this up and came up with names and some phone numbers but don't recognize any of the names. the long and lat is: 28.65811113, -81.123207 - I only checked pings up to about the 30th of June and those aren't on my list

think you are right - Amy lived there - weren't there some photos with Casey and Caylee out there?

[Tony said she didn't spend the night on the 15th and the cell phone ping showed she was at home the night of the 15th. We know she was home on the 15th, but is he saying she spent the night at home? George said he saw Casey and Caylee at home on the 16th. LP said they were NOT there on the 16th. How would he know that? Someone called Casey's cell at 7:45 am on the 16th from The Anthony home so that makes me think Casey wasn't there in the early morning of the 16th. Did Caylee spend the night on the 15th and Cindy called Casey at 7:45 am to tell her to pick Caylee up because George had to leave for work that day?

Sorry, the longer this goes on, the more confused I get. Thanks for any replies.[/QUOTE]

IIRC, I think that CRH also said that she spent the night at AL's, but couldn't recall seeing her in the am.

This thread is getting a little long. Anyone know how to ask a mod to start a new one? Thanks.:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member