Walk a mile in Kaine's shoes...

Just wanted to say, but his brother slept with an underage girl. That is different from abusing children, or raping women.

With all due respect, what he did was both.

With all due respect, what he did was both.

Society and you and me may consider it that, but what I am saying is, it might not be considered that to Kaine or his family (I was trying to put myself in Kaine's shoes in regard to it in my last post). We don't know what they think about what his brother did. They may have downplayed it themselves and not thought much of it for all we know. Just because somebody does something doesn't mean the family of that person is going to take it seriously and label them a sociopath or a liar. That's what I'm saying. Not everyone is willing to place those labels and deal with those kinds of people.

Society and you and me may consider it that, but what I am saying is, it might not be considered that to Kaine or his family (I was trying to put myself in Kaine's shoes in regard to it in my last post). We don't know what they think about what his brother did. They may have downplayed it themselves and not thought much of it for all we know. Just because somebody does something doesn't mean the family of that person is going to take it seriously and label them a sociopath or a liar. That's what I'm saying. Not everyone is willing to place those labels and deal with those kinds of people.

I think I touched on this in my post above; the more I think on it, the more I believe that explains a lot of what we've heard and seen from Kaine. A learned defense mechanism that, while not necessarily healthy, served him well until this blew up in his face. I suspect his therapist is helping him through this process, as I've noticed that he has obviously begun to acknowledge and face the issues in his relationship with Terri. I'm relieved for Kaine, but I'm especially relieved for baby.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back