Found Deceased AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with what you say there...people usually react to small dogs with concern, and big dogs with fear. And what you wrote made me wonder... what if...what if the very reason the dogs got out the day or so before was due to someone casing the house/doing a dry run ahead of time and letting the dogs out?

According to the court documents, allegedly two out of three dogs owned by the family got out into the neighborhood. There were two charges of dog running at large, three each of no current license and no current registration. The incident happened on Friday April 13th, a full eight days before Isabel came up missing.

I have a question about insects in the Tucson area. Because the night was comfortable and the screen was off of the window, are there normally insects during this part of spring that would enter the house, i.e. mosquitoes, flies, etc?

Good Morning All,
I have not completely caught up on this thread, but has the family been living in the home since this happened? According to link Nurse posted the family is now being asked to leave. I am so confused as to why the home was not considered a crime scene immediately?

This case sounds very similar to the Lisa/Ayla cases. Regardless of who did this, a crime has been committed and yet people are allowed to continue to carry on with their lives in a crime scene.:confused:

I have a question about insects in the Tucson area. Because the night was comfortable and the screen was off of the window, are there normally insects during this part of spring that would enter the house, i.e. mosquitoes, flies, etc?
Not really. If the window is away from porchlights then most insects aren't interested. There won't be mosquitos around unless you have water around, particularly standing water. If they have a lawn and water it regularly it could be an incentive but many homes don't have them here.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

FYI: I just listened to the KVOA newscast, and the expected high temperature today is 97.

Good Morning All,
I have not completely caught up on this thread, but has the family been living in the home since this happened? According to link Nurse posted the family is now being asked to leave. I am so confused as to why the home was not considered a crime scene immediately?

This case sounds very similar to the Lisa/Ayla cases. Regardless of who did this, a crime has been committed and yet people are allowed to continue to carry on with their lives in a crime scene.:confused:

My guess is because they were not considering it an actual abduction but only a possibility. Yesterday they were saying they still couldn't difinitively say that she hadn't just wandered off. Until they officially conclude she's been abducted I guess they don't consider it a crime scene.

Investigators are keeping the family of a 6-year-old girl who disappeared away from their home in Tucson, Ariz.

Authorities say they decided to keep the family of first-grader Isabel Mercedes Celis (SELL-uhs) away from the home after a search early Monday of the house by FBI dogs.

Police Chief Robert Villasenor says the information turned up by the dogs required follow-up but he wouldn't reveal what was found.
http://www.chron.com/news/article/Police-keeping-missing-girl-s-family-from-AZ-home-3502110.php

I think a person could easily go out North to Broadway. If you use google maps and street view it if you go up to Broadway you'll see a Shoe Pavillion on your left, and a strip of stores on the right with a solid white wall. The Shoe Pavillion no longer exists, it's now a Five Guys and does not face that street (is it technically a street or a glorified alley?) it faces Broadway to the North and Craycroft to the West. Circuit City is also empty or at least it was a year ago when I visited (can anyone confirm this). I don't think it would be unheard of to travel that way and hit Broadway quickly.
BBM The store is an old Circuit City, it is vacant. Or at the very least it was positively vacant a year ago and I'm under the impression it still is.
Glorified alley IIRC. Yes CC is still empty.

520-88-crime is new tipline for this case per CNN video I just linked

Ok, I have been away a long time,

and this was probably discussed :blushing: forgive me if it has...

but

Am I right with the Address...???
5701 E 12th St

I come up with their address as
5602 E 12TH

And this is there relatives home...

Also I found this also very alarming...

Crime in the area.PNG

Crimes Commited.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online