Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw Gerard's profile on fb - such cute little girls :(

Looks like the real estate page again - dad's on there, sister is ... oh and mum too but no Allison.

A tradegy to think that this woman had to endure this &*$#@ and the clampets for 15 years of her life. Her only reward and gift were the 3 little girls and now she's been robbed of 40-50 years watching them grow. And what the girls have now been robbed of is unimaginable

I'm hearing that they didn't get prints off the body and COD is yet to be determined. This is upsetting.

Just going to go on a rant now: The man needs to fess up. Now. We're all over it.

Political Tangent Rant - I'm also sick of seeing the LNP support sticker in shots of one of the cars. IMO it's an insult to the government, the LNP and the people who support them. The LNP needs to distance themselves from this whole thing if they know what's good for them. If GBC is guilty, the shots of that car with that LNP support sticker are burnt into my retinas that's for sure. Flegg ought to hang his head in shame for even going near that house before getting the facts. Why didn't they close ranks around the Dickies? Something really stinks about the whole political "boys club" association.

To whomever killed ABC: You're wasting everyone's time and taxpayers money to preserve your own bs credibility. Nobody gives a ***** about you buddy. This town WILL close ranks around the Dickies and ALLISON's three daughters and drive you out like the snivelling spineless rat you are. You know eventually they will get you. They got Daniel Morcombe's killer. And he literally vanished without a trace. If a trial doesn't get you, a coronial inquest will. This isn't Sydney or Melbourne where this case gets buried under the mountain of gang-land crime. We will never forget. Justice will be served.
/End Rant

Just saw Gerard's profile on fb - such cute little girls :(

Looks like the real estate page again - dad's on there, sister is ... oh and mum too but no Allison.

And plenty of LNP / politicians. They all deserve each other. Oh and mum only gets a first name hybrid of her and her husband ... Maybe bwana-banana doesn't let all womenfolk have their own Facebook presence.

You just search his name while you are in Facebook. But you have to LIKE him to see photos. You really want to like him?

You just search his name while you are in Facebook. But you have to LIKE him to see photos. You really want to like him?

There is one of the family on there. You don't have to like him to see it.

Oh, it said there were no photos when I tried.

Ah, there are two pages. One may be fake then, or both.

I couldnt see them when i tried either, on either of the two. he might have changed his privacy settings anyway. wow i feel so stalkerish :-|

Crime is very serious here in Brisbane, trust me, someone will be arrested soon. This crime has been seriously and doggedly pursued from day 0 when it was established by the first police observances of the house/home visit that resonded to the first call.

Personally I have experienced this (from family information provided due to my ignorance of the facts and being unconscious) in intensive care trying to survive a severe head injury from subdural haematomas.

South African Dutch Rhodesian ex army perp with a recent economics degree who had a very short fuse. Police were dogged in finding him after he rang girlfiend to help move me (the unconscious body) back to my house whilst he kept my car.handbag.wallet etc.............silly quick removal off his property. He went to gaol for 4yrs. Only because I survived and people were looking for me and found me.

I couldnt see them when i tried either, on either of the two. he might have changed his privacy settings anyway. wow i feel so stalkerish :-|

Look at the one without his face on it. There should be two photos there.

Ah, there are two pages. One may be fake then, or both.

I doubt its fake (unlike the rest of his lies). The one with the profile pic has friends like his sister, mum and dad. From what I could see no pashing photos of the oldies. His sister seems to have been in the army.

Crime is very serious here in Brisbane, trust me, someone will be arrested soon. This crime has been seriously and doggedly pursued from day 0 when it was established by the first police observances of the house/home visit that resonded to the first call.

Personally I have experienced this (from family information provided due to my ignorance of the facts and being unconscious) in intensive care trying to survive a severe head injury from subdural haematomas.

South African Dutch Rhodesian ex army perp with a recent economics degree who had a very short fuse. Police were dogged in finding him after he rang girlfiend to help move me (the unconscious body) back to my house whilst he kept my car.handbag.wallet etc.............silly quick removal off his property. He went to gaol for 4yrs. Only because I survived and people were looking for me and found me.

Sorry to hear what you went through. If this case is upsetting for you I can certainly understand. Your description of the guy made me wonder if his surname was Baden-Clay, but i realise it doesn't totally match.

I'm really puzzled, if it's true that people from local supermarkets have been questioned in relation to the gloves possibly being purchased there. Either it was premeditated and the gloves were used to commit the murder, which would explain why there were no prints found on her neck, or the gloves were used for the cleanup of the car. But that doesn't make sense if the gloves were found near the body or hot zone (unless the plan was to do the cleanup of the car before returning home.)

This is really getting frustrating and also a bit worrying to think they mightn't get enough evidence to convict anyone.

I have no idea what I think happened now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie