Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope so!
I hope QPS have scoured that area; I hope they know where Allison was left. I hope they have enough forensic ( and other ) evidence , to put Gerard Baden Clay ( cold blooded cowardly wife killer IMO ) away for a very long time.

The medical examiner will be able to see whether the body has been moved after death.

I am OS at the moment and wake up towards the end of the Aussie day and first thing I check is to see if anything has happened. I got excited last night by the talk I couldnt wait to wake up to some news. I am getting a little obsessed, but so hard there is no one here to discuss it with cos no one is aware of the case. :maddening: Lucky I have you guys :)

I tried to ask hubby if he would come look for me if I went missing - "Yes cos I would want you home in time to make my dinner"...Anyway he got a pretty crappy dinner last night cos I was busy on here :p

On topic, I totally agree with The Dark Shadow re believing media - sorry cant find you post to quote. When I was involved in the details of a case I realised how much was reported wrongly. If you are not involved its hard to know which 50% you can take as correct.

Just logged on at 7pm. Gobsmacked at how quickly these threads build. It might take me a while to catch up tonight.

It is a room set up for just chit chat and off topic matters.

A lot of us have been friends for a long time and we share our everyday lives and personal stories.

It is called "Basement Party" because we get pretty silly in there and also have parties on selected dates.

Everyone is welcome!

Hey thanks for that. Sounds like a great idea.
Some of the anachronisms are very funny, esp the ones relating to the elderly.

Sorry for the delayed reply guys, i have 3 littlies, so i am only on here intermittently.

Hi Linette and Paradox. Thanks for making me feel welcome :)
As a degree, criminology is basically a multidisciplinary field;there are about 150 various occupational opportunities, so i won't list them all, but basically, a criminologist can work in corrections (correction officer), law enforcement (a lot go into policing), justice system (court roles-advocacy, youth justice e.t.c), federal police, customs, council (environmental crime prevention e.t.c), politics e.t.c....we learn it all, lol.

heres a good link if you're interested (this is the uni i attended): http://www.griffith.edu.au/criminology-law/school-criminology-criminal-justice

As for what i do personally... at the moment, i work from home doing freelance crime writing for various publications (e.g, most recently wrote a piece on prisoner health for a medical journal) and i will be doing this until my youngest child is at least 2. After that, i plan to work in child protection :)

...and...

LOL, thanks guys...i am female :floorlaugh:

What a great idea! I will do that now :)
Cheers!

Thanks for answering my questions TDS. I appreciate it. I might have to look into some further study as partcipating in this site has rekindled my interest.

Hey thanks for that. Sounds like a great idea.
Some of the anachronisms are very funny, esp the ones relating to the elderly.

You can get to the basement from the main page, scroll all the way down until you reach "Private Forums" Only Websleuth members are allowed.

Omg brookie show as bold as brass. Surely he didn't do it? Rip dear Allison x

Thank you for the link....wonder why it was discounted?

Yesterday, police found a mobile phone SIM card and a pair of gloves near where Mrs Baden-Clay's body was found.

They said that the SIM card was not related to the case but they didn't mention the gloves!

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...y-was-discovered/story-e6freon6-1226344523575

Thanks soonerfan, I had forgotten they mentioned gloves in the media and the police did not discount them, only the sim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by linette
haha.... 47 with 5 kids.

NAH.....but wait, theres more.....I am 54 with 3 grown kids EGAD I must be the eldest:rocker:

Awwww but wiser maybe>>>>???????????? roflmao

BOOOO ... you beat me! I'm 53, 8 years divorced mum with one 13 y.o. daughter.

t would be so nice if something would make sense for a change (said Alice)

If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

No, stop with the pleading. don't show your weakness. We need a bit of this: :slap: and this: :waiting: and this: :trout: and this: :censored:

You're right. Or maybe indifference will make him speak...after I do this :trout:

Dont' know if anyone else has posted on this,but your posts tend to degrade Allison and she is not here to defend herself IMO.

How so? I have just contributed theories like everyone else here. I've not made any comments about her personally or made judgements about her if she did have a lover.

hell yeah!!!!

haha, well as much fun as this has been, its ten minutes past my five year olds bed time PLUS I have an advanced tax law exam to study for (yes, that is just for my new friend!!) goodnight all

Dont' know if anyone else has posted on this,but your posts tend to degrade Allison and she is not here to defend herself IMO.

Well said, Fuskier! I would have liked to have said more than IMO a 'lover' was not involved - but would risk a time out or ban by the mods.

Hi everyone,
when I discovered this forum I was quite intrigued as to how people could look at an event from so many different angles. So many ideas, ok, some wild and out there, some more conventional. I know I got skewered last night for not thinking before I opened my mouth and attacked the keyboard, but for what it is worth, I think most of us could agree that life is not black and white, everyone has their own opinion. When someone speculates a possible scenario that you don't agree with, is that a reason to slap them with a slimy fish? It is hard to not go around in circles when a lot of us don't have
anything new. I am keen to hear thoughts on the idea of a possible suicide note.

Hi everyone,
when I discovered this forum I was quite intrigued as to how people could look at an event from so many different angles. So many ideas, ok, some wild and out there, some more conventional. I know I got skewered last night for not thinking before I opened my mouth and attacked the keyboard, but for what it is worth, I think most of us could agree that life is not black and white, everyone has their own opinion. When someone speculates a possible scenario that you don't agree with, is that a reason to slap them with a slimy fish? It is hard to not go around in circles when a lot of us don't have
anything new. I am keen to hear thoughts on the idea of a possible suicide note.

Pudwick......Murders ABC in a fit of rage thinks **** what have I done, contemplates suicide but unfortunately has second thoughts and couldn't go through with the suicide bit. Instead tries to cover up murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie