Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so sad to look at this photo now, without my heart breaking for those beautiful little girls. Thankfully Nancy has a twin sister ~ they'll never forget what their mom looks like. :rose::rose:

Its heartbreaking to see those beautiful children and to know that their loving mommy was murdered and thrown away.

Its becoming quite the epidemic in our country. What do these men think they will gain?

Marital issues and/or discussion of divorce/separation always seem to be at the crux of these cases.

i tend to agree....i think it probably happened as you say....i think an argument started as soon as she got home from the party .... i think he probably stopped for bleach/cleaning product on the way home after dumping her body:(

it was mentioned on NG this evening that a friend at the party said Nancy didn't look good that night, & she (Nancy) said she "felt rough".....did anyone else hear this on NG, earlier?

I have read directly quoted from the hostess that they remarked she looked tired and she replied she was not feeling well.

Unfortunately you won't until they make an arrest, I think the chief has been clear they are going to keep that hush for now.
I'm thinking strangulation or combination strangulation/drowning god forbid.
I know and it's good they won't release much information right now, complete their investigation and not compromise a potential jury. I'm tired of defense lawyers making a million motions about the jury pool being tainted and wanting trials moved!!

I have read directly quoted from the hostess that they remarked she looked tired and she replied she was not feeling well.
The more I think about this statement, I'm wondering if someone could've drugged her before or at the party? :eek:

okie dokie....wanted to make sure i heard that right....gosh, she was probably sick & tired of having to deal with this jerk, ugh...

I know and it's good they won't release much information right now, complete their investigation and not compromise a potential jury. I'm tired of defense lawyers making a million motions about the jury pool being tainted and wanting trials moved!!

Michelle Young's autopsy was released, & no one's been arrested to this day.....

Can anyone know for sure if she was found floating or on the top embankment where the white sheeting is? Both were reported, I'm just wondering which is correct.

the way i've heard it, it was like in a ditch?...so i'm thinking her body was found on an embankment.....i could be wrong though; it's just how i understand it...

i tend to agree....i think it probably happened as you say....i think an argument started as soon as she got home from the party .... i think he probably stopped for bleach/cleaning product on the way home after dumping her body:(

it was mentioned on NG this evening that a friend at the party said Nancy didn't look good that night, & she (Nancy) said she "felt rough".....did anyone else hear this on NG, earlier?
I didn't see NG. Honestly, my new digital cable is having issues with some stations, including hers. I get this "one moment please" message. :cursing: I'll look up her transcript later!

Can anyone know for sure if she was found floating or on the top embankment where the white sheeting is? Both were reported, I'm just wondering which is correct.

I just read that it is a "storm-water pond" which means that water could have been much higher after the rains that weekend. So she might have been in the water initially but then left on the embankment as the water receded.

Oh, so sad.

The Cooper's home is less than a mile from our house. We had to come home that way from dinner tonight. The main road through the neighborhood goes behind their house. From the back we could see police tape across the fence in the back yard and a police officer was parked on the side of the road behind the house.

:Welcome-12-june::) Looking forward to your input here!

My bold above

Fran, don't these idiots ever read the end of the book? Chapter 10: Charged
Chapter 11: Convicted
Chapter 12: Death Penalty (heh, hopefully)
Chapter 13: NOT WORTH IT - GET A DIVORCE

LOL, you're right Taximom, they think they don't need to finish the book because they believe they are smarter than all the ones before them.

In fact, they should just read chapter 13, "NOT WORTH IT - GET A DIVORCE":bang:

Maybe some day enough of them will be behind bars, they'll finally start getting it.:rolleyes: I doubt it though :(

JMHO
fran

Who was with the kids when they were at the party? They might also have some input as to the mood of the Coopers before/after. Did Nancy Cooper come home w/Brad? Was Brad agitated? Etc. etc. etc.

cooperfamily-600x450.jpg

This kind of pic shakes you to the core. It isn't enough that someone was murdered it reflects solely on our choices. Are we not paying attention enough or is there a basic cruelty we don't get? How can we be so blinded? Do we trust so much that if they aren't meth heads that we must be OK?

I think I am very shaken by this crime as it reflects what we all want to be about. Loving families and pursuing the dream.For Nancy and so many others life is just not that predictable.

We can't paint this picture with one brush. I am beginning to believe that it is more complicated than we will ever know. Not just that husbands lose it but that there is underlying causes that we don't see in society. I have to think it is a personality disorder that doesn't manifest itself until it is too late for some.

To me this is very fearful. Trust goes out the window.

Here is a video from a helicopter flyover of the area where Nancy's body was found.
http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/3210710/

thanks!

was this the scene after her body had been removed, or do you know?....now i'm not so sure that she wasn't actually in the water....what would the white piece of material be?...something to bring her body upon??..like instead of moving up the ditch on the dirt???..

I just read that it is a "storm-water pond" which means that water could have been much higher after the rains that weekend. So she might have been in the water initially but then left on the embankment as the water receded.

Oh, so sad.
I'm still trying to get more of a feel for where she was found, and why if she was exposed wasn't she found earlier? I realize this is a new residential development and maybe no one around? :waitasec:

Who was with the kids when they were at the party? They might also have some input as to the mood of the Coopers before/after. Did Nancy Cooper come home w/Brad? Was Brad agitated? Etc. etc. etc.

ok, this is my understanding.....i read/heard that Brad didn't go to the party:confused:

the way i've heard it, it was like in a ditch?...so i'm thinking her body was found on an embankment.....i could be wrong though; it's just how i understand it...

I was reviewing the aerial footage, and I can't tell if she had been removed by then, or if the sheet is covering her?

I didn't see NG. Honestly, my new digital cable is having issues with some stations, including hers. I get this "one moment please" message. :cursing: I'll look up her transcript later!

hey, when we first got digital cable, we'd get the same message, from time to time...call the cable company....i don't know what they did, but it worked:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member