Forensic Astrology - CHELSEA KING missing 2/25/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuba

Reaction score
I believe Soulscape will be looking into the man arrested for this crime and I will be charting the event of the parents' awareness she was missing.

Chelsea King Last Seen
Thursday 2/25/2010

3:00 pm PST +8:00

ChelseaKingLastSeen.gif

Degree of homicide rises (04 Leo) with violent MARS 01 Leo Rx hovering above (secret attack, 12th House) and partile inconjunct murdering BLACK MOON LILITH at 01 Pisces just within the 8th House of Death cusp. ASCENDANT itself partile inconjuncts PLUTO, 04 Capricorn, another death marker. MARS RX is focal point of YOD involving Lord 1 SUN (Chelsea) posited at 07 Pisces within the 8th House of Death and PLUTO 04 Capricorn.

This Last Seen MARS 01 Leo Rx is partile trine Gardner's natal MARS 01 Aries -- the secret attack was easy to orchestrate.

On the date of Last Seen, Lord 1 Chelsea the SUN 07 Pisces partile opposed Gardner's natal SATURN 07 Virgo. His SATURN is natally inconjunct his MARS 01 Aries, a most brutal and vicious aspect.

VENUS Lord 4 End of the Matter posited in 8th House of Death in Fateful Degree (same degree as the NODES) = catastrophe/tragedy/ fatality. Parts of MURDER & RAPE intercepted in Scorpio/Taurus across the 4/10 axis. RAPE1 at 18 Taurus is in Fateful Degree, another testimony to rape ending in death.

MOON VOC in 28 Cancer in 12th House of Misfortune, Sorrow & Woe, within orb of conj. to MARS RX 01 Leo. Violent death.

This was a wicked, wicked crime.

Part of DEATH in Pisces disposited by JUPITER in Pisces / NEPTUNE in Aquarius. Air signs on 8th and 4th. DEATH inconj. SATURN. Strangulation/ asphyxiation, cutting off of air, body in water (SUN as well as dispositer of DEATH in water). SOUTHWEST direction. Not sure of distance.

Sadly,
Soulscape

PS: Also, FWIW, Gardner's natal & progressed planets interact disturbingly with Amber DuBois's natal and Last Seen charts. It is astrologically possible he was involved with her disappearance/rape/murder, as well, although with so much time elapsed since that disappearance as well as the fact Amber's body has to date not been found, proving such without a confession on Gardner's part is highly unlikely if not downright impossible...

Absolutely sickening...

Thank you so much, Soulscape. Thank you, Tuba.

Blessings to you.

I apologize for the bad form, but in the interest of saving time I have copied jnTexas's post from the "Case Requests" thread, which shows Chelsea's dob as Jul1, 1992, in Poway, Ca:

>>>snip
Chelsea King missing 2/25/2010 reported missing at 6pm

Suspect has been arrested, but they have not found her yet. Would a chart show if she will be found? Also they are saying he is also a suspect in the Amber DuBois (sp?) case.

Chelsea King
DOB: Jul 1, 1992
Missing: Feb 25, 2010
Age Now: 17

http://www.ncmec.org/missingkids/ser...archLang=en_US

Quote:
Chelsea was born at Pomerado Hospital in Poway but the family moved away before she entered kindergarten. They lived in the Chicago area for 12 years before he was transferred to San Diego County in 2007 when Chelsea was in her freshman year. The family lives in a large home in a gated community in north Poway.
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2...ppearan/?imw=Y

Here is the info on the RSO who was arrested in connection to her disappearance.
Gardner, John Albert
Address: 1050 Rock Springs Rd # 103
Zip code: 92026
Crime: 288(A) - Lewd Or Lascivious Acts With Child Under 14 Years
Sex: Male
Date of birth: 04-09-1979

<<<snip

(Thanks to jnTexas for the rip.)

Thx Tuba and Soulscape... this is so sad.

There have been reports they are searching the lake. Also an unconfirmed comment that the perp was found with mud on him up to his knees.

Astros,
Here is some more info on the suspect: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4869503&postcount=706"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CA CA - Chelsea King (17) Rancho Bernardo (north San Diego County)[/ame]

In a nutshell, he committed the crime he served time for in March of 2000. May 31st of 2000 he pled guilty to two counts of LLM of a child and one count of false imprisonment and faced a max sentence of 10years and 8months. He was sentenced September 13th of 2000 to 6 years in State prison partly due to his psychological exam which deemed him a predator and showing no remorse or even admitting he committed the crime. He was given only 6 years because he had no serious prior record.

I know how you guys love exact dates so I wanted to make sure you had these

I read his conviction report and he was hard as stone resisting questions and never admitted any wrong. Also, it seems he is yet one more criminal trying to slip the jacket and put the thumb on someone else. Are you tired of hearing/reading that?

I read his conviction report and he was hard as stone resisting questions and never admitted any wrong. Also, it seems he is yet one more criminal trying to slip the jacket and put the thumb on someone else. Are you tired of hearing/reading that?

BBM... YES and I'm tired of hearing/reading a SO was released only to reoffend and learn from his mistake and kill the victim so there is no witness.:furious: The justice system in this country does not protect our children.:banghead:

It seems we posted at the same minute, nursebeeme! Thank you for the information.

Chelsea King had an exact Mercury stationary opposed Saturn by progression. Her Aquarian Saturn was square Pluto from birth and now that very menacing combination repeats itself. Therefore, she is far more susceptible than most people. She also had Uranus and Neptune together in Capricorn where the present node is. Now the energy of those two outer planets is convertible. Wonderful happenings and insights and emotional experiences can come from the combination. Or, together and with the node, they can bring rummy louche characters bent on law breaking.

tired like 300 bottles of Ambien!

Eyes4crime found his criminal records... and they are listed under "johnny" just in case you astros are doing any record digging. Here is a link to her post (thanks eyes...you are the queen of record finding!!!)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4869681&postcount=714"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CA CA - Chelsea King (17) Rancho Bernardo (north San Diego County)[/ame]

Also, do you see him with girlfriend and children? One poster (claims was neighbor in apartment he lived in) found a comment on a news story that this guy lived with a girlfriend and two children and had a temper, abused the girlfriend, drank a lot, etc..

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4869862&postcount=731"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CA CA - Chelsea King (17) Rancho Bernardo (north San Diego County)[/ame]

It is being reported currently (per above post by our own travelingbug) when he was caught his pants were wet and had mud on them.

Gardner was arrested in front of Hernandez Hideaway, a resturant reported with an Escondido address. While this is technically correct, a better way to think of Hernandez Hideaway's location is lakefront, Lake Hodges.

This link has a map:

http://www.sdmcriders.org/EatsDetail.asp?EatsID=17

Also, this link has a map; see:

http://www.sdrp.org/trails.htm#piedras

>>>snip

3. North Shore Lake Hodges - Lake Hodges Area

OPEN FROM HERNANDEZ HIDEAWAY TO SUNSET DRIVE
REMAINDER CLOSED DUE TO COUNTY WATER AUTHORITY CONSTRUCTION
Trailmap: North Shore Lake Hodges Trailmap
Trailhead location: : For Del Dios East Trailhead: I-15 North towards Escondido, exit Via Rancho Parkway. West on Via Rancho Parkway, turn left on Lake Drive (just before reaching Del Dios Highway). Turn left into Del Dios Community Park parking lot. For Del Dios West Trailhead: Follow Del Dios East Trailhead directions until you reach Lake Drive, continue west on Lake Drive until reaching parking lot across from Hernandez Hideaway. For Sunset Drive Trailhead see directions for Mule Hill/San Pasqual Valley Trail below.
Use: Hiking, Mountain Biking, and Horseback riding.
Difficulty: Easy/Medium
Length: 14.8 miles round trip.
Vertical Climb: 305’ low elevation to 425’ high elevation
Features: Views of Lake; birds.
Dogs Allowed: Yes, on leash only.
Interpretive: No
Trail Manager: Call 858 674-2270 for copy of free detailed trail map with descriptions. NOTICE: CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON POSSIBLE CLOSURES

<<<snip

tired like 300 bottles of Ambien!

Eyes4crime found his criminal records... and they are listed under "johnny" just in case you astros are doing any record digging. Here is a link to her post (thanks eyes...you are the queen of record finding!!!)

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CA CA - Chelsea King (17) Rancho Bernardo (north San Diego County)

Also, do you see him with girlfriend and children? One poster (claims was neighbor in apartment he lived in) found a comment on a news story that this guy lived with a girlfriend and two children and had a temper, abused the girlfriend, drank a lot, etc..

Gardner's MARS/PLUTO midpoint (violence/rape/murder) = 09 Capricorn, partile opposes Chelsea King's natal SUN 09 Cancer.

Gardner's (sunrise) chart shows SUN-NEPTUNE and MOON-NEPTUNE connections, often associated with drinking/addiction issues. His MOON may be within orb of conjunction to SATURN and opposition VENUS --- aspects associated with harshness towards women.

MARS quindecile (165 degrees) PLUTO caps it off: one mean, abusive, cold blooded snake, in light of known facts.............

Thanks,
Soulscape

RE: Chelsea King, and possibly Amber Dubois missing from San Diego County, CA

Hope we can hear about this John Albert Gardner III arrested yesterday. Chelsea King still not found. Amber Dubois still missing. Is this man a monster?

Gardner's MARS/PLUTO midpoint (violence/rape/murder) = 09 Capricorn, partile opposes Chelsea King's natal SUN 09 Cancer.

Gardner's (sunrise) chart shows SUN-NEPTUNE and MOON-NEPTUNE connections, often associated with drinking/addiction issues. His MOON may be within orb of conjunction to SATURN and opposition VENUS --- aspects associated with harshness towards women.

MARS quindecile (165 degrees) PLUTO caps it off: one mean, abusive, cold blooded snake, in light of known facts.............

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thank You Soulscape. I am always anxious to read your posts.

I am wondering if you can tell if JAG was more prone to commit a murder at the times of both Chelsea King and Amber Dubois going missing, and also the Dec. 28th, 2009 attack on a jogger that has identified JAG.

Thank You Soulscape. I am always anxious to read your posts.

I am wondering if you can tell if JAG was more prone to commit a murder at the times of both Chelsea King and Amber Dubois going missing, and also the Dec. 28th, 2009 attack on a jogger that has identified JAG.

I posted previously that unfortunately, there were disturbing interconnections amongst Amber DuBois's natal & secondary progressed charts, the Last Seen, and Gardner's chart and that his involvement was astrologically possible.

Regarding the 12/28/09 attack on a jogger, I do not have the needed information to assess (i.e., the date/time/place of the Event and the victim's birth data).

Regarding Passionflower's questioning whether Gardner might be a serial killer, his known background/arrests, etc. along with his natal wheel do not deny that possibility.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads