2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She did not know of Casey before she came down to Orlando in July. She was living in Northern VA but went to visit Troy. This was her first trip to visit Troy. They went to Voyage? Club and met Casey there. Casey was very friendly and outgoing. Casey asked if they had plans for the weekend. And Casey offered to show her around Orlando while Troy was called into work. They were all drinking at the club.

ICA seemed to always be a good hostess...even though her daughter was missing

Or chloroformed her when no one was around.

I love the he got that last statement in about Caylee not sleeping.

I wonder if Caylee was afraid to go to sleep cause of the way ICA would put her to sleep when needed.

I feel sick that all of these young adults have had their lives disrupted over and over again by ICA. It's sick they have to leave thier jobs (in this economy no less) and families to testify because ICA is SUCH <an unusual person> GRRR!

They even had to leave the state.

I wonder if Caylee was afraid to go to sleep cause of the way ICA would put her to sleep when needed.

That's an interesting thought. And how terrifying if that was the case.

Wasnt interested in a tattoo.

Why is July 2 or 4th important?
Waiting for it ...

:( Makes me sad just thinking about it.
My nephew was scared to poop (LOL) for a while when he was 2-3. because he had a bad experience. Sometimes that's just how little ones cope.

She did not know of Casey before she came down to Orlando in July. She was living in Northern VA but went to visit Troy. This was her first trip to visit Troy. They went to Voyage? Club and met Casey there. Casey was very friendly and outgoing. Casey asked if they had plans for the weekend. And Casey offered to show her around Orlando while Troy was called into work. They were all drinking at the club.

Did she also say ICA didnt reveal to her she had a child?? Just WOW

ICA invited her to tattoo place ME declined (to go to tattoo place on July 3) - they were to meet up at JP Chatt's place while Troy worked in afternnon on July 3rd. ME was staying with Troy's sister

Or she might wake up some where different. Kids at that age are very insecure. she was used to being with ga and ca.

Knowing a few kids, I would say Caylee didn't want to sleep because her mother was always on the phone throughout the day and Caylee wanted to stay up in the hopes of getting some of mommy's time. That, and putting her to bed while at a party, etc... most kids would want to stay up and be part of the fun.

ETA Not trying to sound like a know it all or snarky, just some thoughts I had. Hope it didn't come out wrong :)

Actually I'm American but I'm married to a Brit. :blushing: Caylee has touched hearts worldwide but this case broke the same year I left the States and I followed along from this side of the Atlantic. Thank heavens for WS!

Thanks for coming back to me. :)

Too true, thank goodness for WS!

I have been in the UK all the time, I think I heard about Caylee on another site, but have followed the case on WS. By far the best coverage of anywhere else and the best discussions!

Its good to know that a few of us over here are watching too and hoping that Caylee gets justice.

Hope you are enjoying living in the UK.

ICA does not look happy at ME testimony IMO.

so many pretty girls testifying in cute clothes and living a good life (with boyfriends)has to bother ICA big time!

Why does he complain about not having the files when he sends someone else to go and get them. It just makes him look more incompetent than he already is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23