2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not know if this is legit, or if anyone else has posted about it, but
tweeted by JakeSchalmo
Name Schalmo Productions
Location OHIO
Bio Owner and CEO of Schalmo Productions

@CFNews13Casey YES, It is true, I have offered #CaseyAnthony a $5,000,000 check for the first interview with my production company. Waiting for response
2 minutes ago via web

https://twitter.com/JakeSchalmo

Seems like a coinky dink that that one plane (supposedly for golfers) was headed to Ohio. hmmmm....
This guy graduated high school two years ago according to his facebook. Not buying it.

So a 22 year old who is showing obvious mental problems is not worth helping, especially when you know they are taking care of your grandchild?

Do you know what they did or did not do to help her???

tweeted by JakeSchalmo
Name Schalmo Productions
Location OHIO

@CFNews13Casey YES, It is true, I have offered #CaseyAnthony a $5,000,000 check for the first interview with my production company. Waiting for response
2 minutes ago via web

Seems like a coinky dink that that one plane (supposedly for golfers) was headed to Ohio. hmmmm....

I wonder what he expects to get out of her for 5 million
I would expect something more then what we have now
I hope thye show "NO MERCY"

His opinion means nothing. He hardly knows her. Don't get caught up in the word "Forensic". I also have the word in my title when I worked. It is not special. It simply indicates you work wiith and treat criminals that have MH dx.

The MMPI is subjective. I still don't believe she passed the validity. In fact, I would like to know where and when she took the test. For him to say she doesn't have an AxisII is ludicrous.She is a Cluster B and then some.

The MMPI is not subjective. It is reliable and valid and is accepted in the court of law.

You cannot diagnose someone based on the MMPI alone. The standard practice is three or more tests to diagnose someone.

If you are not a professional please don't make assumptions on tests and diagnoses thanks.

Well the jury spoke and now society is speaking back. Society does not want a child killer on the streets or in their neighborhoods. It's not a court of law but, simply the law of society. Sorry if that's not working out too well for KC.

I think the society you are speaking of resides on the message boards, in groups on FB etc. In fact even now in my small world, FB, Friends etc her name is not even mentioned. Most people have gone back to their lives. Casey is just a memory to them and not someone they think about daily.

6 months from now? When most people hear her name they will have to think about who she is. She is by no means OJ. Oh the message boards will still be talking about it...but most of the population of the World will be more worried about what is going on in their own lives than what Casey Marie Anthony is doing. All IMO

tweeted by JakeSchalmo
Name Schalmo Productions
Location OHIO

2 minutes ago via web

HMMMMMMM I googled Schalmo productions - only find a facebook. I would think if he has 5M to offer her he would have a "real" website that would pop up in the first few pages of a google search.

Has anyone started a list of jobs that she might find. I would think it would be best for her to work somewhere where the public could not see her.

+Telemarketing
+Phone Support
+Stuffing Envelopes
+Stockroom Work
+Dishwasher feel free to add

?Coroner's Assistant
?Circus Clown

I do not profess to being a medical doctor only using common sense here. Casey a convicted liar talks to a psychiatrist/psychologist and answers questions. The good doctor listens to the convicted liar's answers and comes up with no significant disorder.

If I were a medical doctor examining a convicted liar, I might take what the convicted liar says with a grain of salt and i WOULD talk to everyone who has come in contact with the convicted liar and see what they have to say. Then and only then would I determine the extent of the convicted liar's illnesses.

Did he even take the time to check out anything that she said to him or did he just believe everything that came out of the liar's mouth.
Seems to me she hasn't changed ONE BIT and will continue to fool and lie if it gets her what she wants.

You are assuming he didn't.

On what grounds would they have FCA signing over parental rights? She was a 'good mother', Mother of the Year, in fact, according to the Anthonys. How would they get her committed? I don't think lying and not having a job are grounds for involuntary commitment.

How about knowing your child is stealing your checks and your elderly fathers checks? How about getting her tossed in the clink and not bailing her out? Pretty sure if that happened, the courts would have given Caylee to Cindy until Casey got off her butt, got a real job and got her crap together and showed she was interested in being better for her daughter, or not.

So anyone know where she is???? Where is she???? Where is she???

This is the description of the high school Jake Schalmo attended:

LifeSkills is an alternative high school opportunity for at-risk and drop-out youth providing a unique academic model and a proven record of success. Our comprehensive, mastery-based curriculum is grounded in core courses and supplemented by services unique to LifeSkills.

I commend him for getting an education, but this doesn't sound like someone who has access to millions.

Do you know what they did or did not do to help her???

Ya know i always thought 'Cindy should have known where Casey was taking the baby and who the babysitter was and how to get in touch with her and meet her. I mean really three years of Zanny and there is no such person. Dont these ppl ask questions?

The MMPI is not subjective. It is reliable and valid and is accepted in the court of law.

You cannot diagnose someone based on the MMPI alone. The standard practice is three or more tests to diagnose someone.

If you are not a professional please don't make assumptions on tests and diagnoses thanks.

How one intreprets the findings in combination with others is subjective. I stand by that! In my opinion, I doubt that she could give a valid one and it have no indciations of possible mental issues.

So it's all her parents' fault! I see.

She is a victim of her parents. What she did was her parents fault.

Person responsibility????
She was an adult when she did this.

SHE did this. THEY did not.

I don't think that saying "her parents' behavior contributed to her crimes" is the same as saying that she doesn't have personal responsibility. :cow:

Exactly! If this is "unconditional love", that's why I don't believe in unconditional love.:snooty: My love for my child is CONDITIONAL: you murder someone, you lose my love!!!

Lionnel Dahmer, Jeffrey Dahmer's father, has always very publicly stated how much he loved his son despite his monstrous deeds. Just saying ...

Yup, middle of the second page, it says:

Casey said she used to give Caylee chloroform, always in her bed.

OMG! I've never heard this!
Why was this not brought up in the trial????

Lionnel Dahmer, Jeffrey Dahmer's father, has always very publicly stated how much he loved his son despite his monstrous deeds. Just saying ...

I could love my child and still support the SAO's prosecuting them for murder if they did it.

How about knowing your child is stealing your checks and your elderly fathers checks? How about getting her tossed in the clink and not bailing her out? Pretty sure if that happened, the courts would have given Caylee to Cindy until Casey got off her butt, got a real job and got her crap together and showed she was interested in being better for her daughter, or not.

I bet Padua would know for sure, but, I imagine that it takes more than stealing checks to get the court to take away custody of your children. I had clients (I'm not a medical or MH professional) who were running a meth lab in their house and neglecting their young children to the point that the children had neurological issues due to severe malnutrition. Six month of jail time, parenting classes, and the happy family is back together.

Yeah, and her mom didn't press charges. She had to have known Casey was not working. She knew her daughter was troubled and she just went on her way ignoring there was something wrong with her daughter hoping for the best. She had an obligation to her grandchild and there is more than enough proof she knew how bad Casey was. When you grow up with a head in the sand mom and a messed up cheating dad, it WILL mess you up. But it was more important for Cindy to live in her fantasy world, and I dont blame her, it had to suck to have a messed up daughter and no good husband. Being away for 3 years was the best thing that happened to Casey. I hope she thrives and gets honest and does good.

IMO if we took all the people who grew up with dads who cheated and moms who were abusive, emotionally abesent, drinkers, enablers ect and said...it's ok honey you had a bad hand dealt to you, you are not responsible... our society would be even more screwed up. KC was an adult. She made her choices. She had options. To me there is no sense talking about rehabilitation, therapy ect because I feel she lacks the one component necessary for anyone who has made a terrible mistake in life and wants to change...a conscience. Call it PD, sociopath, whatever..it's not there. I don't think she is a threat to the general public, expect she will steal. I think she is a threat to those who are in her personal orbit and the next time she wants money, a new lifstyle and feels someone is standing in her way..a husband, a parent, pet or child.. and then I think there is the potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304