FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
& I'd like to know if Michelle's H3 was locked or unlocked when le found it. If something happened to her & her vehicle was used to transport her, then leaving the Hummer unlocked with her purse still inside would entice someone to steal it. If it was unlocked with her purse on the front seat, then surely that was on purpose to egg on a thief to add their prints to an already contaminated vehicle, maybe therefore pinning it on somebody else... Maybe?

If the vehicle was locked, then why? Why, especially considering her purse was inside and supposedly the perp is the one that parked the H3 there? Doesn't make sense...unless the doors automatically lock after a certain amount of time.

I'm betting that it was locked - for the simple reason that DS didn't want anyone vandalizing or stealing it. After all it was/is his car.

Nobody . . . a huge thanks for keeping up this incredible list (good to know the keyboard stayed dry ty).

For those who aren't aware . . . Nobody has been keeping track of all of the questions posters here have posed and we are still looking for answers. If you have links or verification that can help clear these up, or even further questions to pose . . . . what a great tool!

Gadzooks, I freaked out when I couldn't get on. "What'd I do????" Finally I found the new thread--wew!

I take it this was about the hot and spicy stuff. I was able to get back on and read posts a couple of hours ago, and I was literally laughing out loud. Haven't had such a good laugh in a long time.

Question list coming up in a bit. (Didn't get my keyboard wet).

On edit: Good thing the mods cracked down. I was trying to think how to word a question about that for the list.

I haven't read the last part of the now infamous thread # 12. But you've got me laughing...trying to prepare professional questions about "shmexy guys" ?:floorlaugh:

For the first time I am fearing this case is not going to get solved any time soon. :(

I think the family is sensing that too. They will only be looking a couple days a week now from the Barn. IMO they had some hot leads and they all have run cold. The family needs to start working and trying to get back to whatever "normal" life they can lead. I still believe they have some hope (however small it may be) that Michelle may be found alive, but they have probably come to the gruesome reality that this will not have a happy ending. Yes, finding her will bring closure, but it will not undue all the pain and tragedy that ended a beautiful life at such a tragic young age.

Though I don't know Michelle personally- just from what I have gathered these past few weeks, she was a great mother, sister, daughter, and friend. What a horrible shame!!! Crimes against anyone are atrocious but those who harm women and children are the lowest of the low...

A message at the botom of the story says a bone was found with the phone but police aren't releasing info until DNA testing comes back. Who knows if this is true but thought I'd pass it on.

But isn't it too early for there to just be bones?

Has anyone ever posted where the Hummer was found as far as the town address etc? I don't recall ever seeing this. Thanks

A message at the botom of the story says a bone was found with the phone but police aren't releasing info until DNA testing comes back. Who knows if this is true but thought I'd pass it on.

seems fake to me. I'm sure somewhere, somehow media would have gotten wind of that.

I'm betting that it was locked - for the simple reason that DS didn't want anyone vandalizing or stealing it. After all it was/is his car.

If he was smart he would have taken it to a bad section of town, left her purse in it visibly, rolled down the windows just enough for someone to unlock it and steal it. It probably would have ended up at a chop shop or the person who stole it would become suspect #1. JMO

Then he could have made the insurance claim.

i have read on here that some people think mp could have been carjacked. i work in the fl. prison system as a locksmith and i had the chance to pick the door lock on an h3 today(boss locked his keys in the truck) mp could not have been carjacked at a light . it took me 45 min. to open the door someone said that riding in a h3 was like riding in a tank . its built like one to jmo

Hi Minikrew!

Thank you for this information from your first hand experience. It helped me understand this case a little better!

I may not be the first to do this... but.....

:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:

Oh I hear ya, most def. Sometimes people change, though. His track record doesn't seem like he's changed for the better, though. I just keep thinking of those innocent little twins he now has in his care. They're going to grow up someday and read everything about their daddy, stuff in his past, and if he turns out to be innocent then it's a shame all this stuff is by law publicly accessible. I just feel sorry for these children, poor innocent little angels. It's such a sad situation.

Omg, I just thought of something... Do the children have god parents? If DS ends up being guilty & goes to prison, wouldn't the god parents take on the responsibility of raising them?

Good question regarding God Parents! I would be very interested to know the answer to that one!

Has anyone ever posted where the Hummer was found as far as the town address etc? I don't recall ever seeing this. Thanks

IIRC, it was found in a parking lot about 3 miles from DS's house.

But isn't it too early for there to just be bones?

WARNING SOME MAY FIND THIS GROSS!

I think it will answer the question of how long it takes a body to decompose.

MonsterQuest Bigfoot/Skunk Ape Deer Carcass Decomposition Time Lapse - YouTube

Yeah, going off memory here but I'm certain it's Walden Circle, right by the apartments there.

Nobody . . . a huge thanks for keeping up this incredible list (good to know the keyboard stayed dry ty).

For those who aren't aware . . . Nobody has been keeping track of all of the questions posters here have posed and we are still looking for answers. If you have links or verification that can help clear these up, or even further questions to pose . . . . what a great tool!
BBM
That'll make you do a double-take (Who's on first?!) lol.
Three cheers for "Nobody" for painstakingly keeping up with the questions list. I personally didn't realize just how much I was relying on it until it was temporarily unavailable!!!

Have yourself a Klondike bar! You've earned it!!!:great:

I can't say that I disagree with you, but I don't believe it was premeditated or more than one person commited this crime. Maybe his parents are keeping quiet about what they know but I'm certain they never had any type of hand in the killing. At best they got into an arguement and things got out of hand. I can def believe accidental. Still can't figure out the details though.

At first I believed it was heat of the moment, but I am not so sure any more. This seems a little too well planned out. To make someone vanish without a trace is hard enough when planned. To believe this could happen without any premeditation is hard for me to believe.

At the very least I believe he had thought through killing her, had some sort of plan (here's how he would pull it off). Then they get into an argument, she dies, and he goes back to his imagined plan. Everything I have read and heard about Dale indicates to me that he is vindictive, violent, and controlling. This is a very dangerous type.

His lack of respect for human life also leads me to believe jealousy, revenge, and financial trouble could lead him to physically solve his problems. A prearranged plan seems far more likely than an argument gone wrong. Where is there evidence of a struggle?

Additionally, i don't see any plausible way Dale could have pulled this crime off by himself. Too many pieces and there would have been far more mistakes - IMO.

Do you think his family could continually lie without tripping up somewhere? It's possible, but I believe if Dale wanted to pull this crime off, he needed an accomplice that the police would not get to. This to me means a friend of some sort. He has military training - stonewalling is his specialty. Don't give them anything they can use against you.

I believe his family would have caved by now!

If he was smart he would have taken it to a bad section of town, left her purse in it visibly, rolled down the windows just enough for someone to unlock it and steal it. It probably would have ended up at a chop shop or the person who stole it would become suspect #1. JMO

Then he could have made the insurance claim.

I agree. It's actually what's keeping me skeptical. The purse was in the truck. Now that's another question: WHERE in the truck was the purse located? Front, middle, back?

I haven't read the last part of the now infamous thread # 12. But you've got me laughing...trying to prepare professional questions about "shmexy guys" ?:floorlaugh:

You'll laugh more when I confess that for a minute, I really and truly was trying to figure out how to word a question about those photos.:elfroll::shakehead:

Thank you, wenwe. Yeah, we need more questions! We only have 101 now.:crazy:

This is intriguing information. I scrolled down and couldn't find the article referring to the bone.

However I DID find the article announcing "The 25 Hottest Women of All Time"...and I wasn't on it! :maddening:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aishavn