NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
******MOO*****
thud
OMG is the last one on the list the surname of the $10,000 man?

If so she had plans of moving on without AB maybe?

*******OMO*********

Or she was married to him as well maybe....MOO

What I see with your fact is, that with a statement accusing AB of forging documents and then her claiming to track down Z it makes me think she is trying to suggest a motive for the kidnapping. I don't know ziomum so I won't even suggest that let alone say it is the worst thing on the internet about Adam. As for her rights to post her feelings beliefs and thoughts etc.. IANAL so I am not sure and with respect to this website I will ignore any other comments about the passport as I am trying to find info that will lead to locating Zahra not discuss ill conceived alleged facts :)

Can you please answer the question posted by someone (sorry I forget who) who was asking if you knew or could find out when the last time before this all happened KB had contact with AB or Z?

I'm happy to hear that a kitty cat has a good home, at least, hope that is true...nothing else good or heartening is coming across these pages :(

The link to the baby pictures (hinky meter) did not show any pics. Can someone post the pics here, or direct me toward a new link?

Thanks!

Let's hope Zahra is found today :praying:

Can you please answer the question posted by someone (sorry I forget who) who was asking if you knew or could find out when the last time before this all happened KB had contact with AB or Z?

What I do know is when KB was aware of Z getting her hearing aids she had not been able to contact AB or EB.

I'm happy to hear that a kitty cat has a good home, at least, hope that is true...nothing else good or heartening is coming across these pages :(

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eVIUbsWH4U[/ame]

Here is the link to Bella, the white one, she is at Faithful Friends Resale in Hickory, NC.

From link above
The four lines in red have a different county and birth date than the ones right below it. EB that we're discussing can't be born in 1986, IMO.

EB used BS's picture originally to lure AB. Maybe she used more of her own daughter's information than that!

I believe that 1986 birthdate is a typo and should be 1968

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members