Nancy Grace - 10/27/08

Can't believe Kobe is arguing that it could have been someone else with the same DNA! I read that it's like one in a million or some sort of ridiculously high number.

Yes. Wouldn't that be like getting a DNA test to receive child support from a father who denies paternity, and the results come back that "the dad" is 99.9% the father of your baby but the child still won't receive financial support from "the dad" because he MAY be that .1% chance?

Someone please call in and direct a question to Kobi. Please ask him that since he seems to be implying that the hair with the death band is not Caylee's, and since the known others who would probably match the DNA can be accounted for, is he also implying that Casey had another child who is also missing?

Mark Klaas is kind of a genius.

Possible Tap on phone @ A's r pin..I'd like to hear those phone calls!!

Talking about possible taps on the phone while she was out. Mike said maybe or something that records the numbers in and out at least. (Let's hope the phone was tapped instead!)

Mark Klaas concerned about that many people searching.....possibly trampling evidence. Also, with that many people, if she's not found it will give ammunition to the defense.

Mark Klaas not in favor of thousands trampling possible evidence

Looking for firemen, ex-police, military, and he bounty hunters, so the search is professional

Which JC Penny's are closest to the cell pings along that airport route?

Did I mishear or did LP just say that George believes Caylee was in the trunk on the 24th??? I think that was the date he said.

Mark Klaas concerned about that many people searching.....possibly trampling evidence. Also, with that many people, if she's not found it will give ammunition to the defense.

I agree with him.....8k volunteers tramping through the woods is a bad idea.

I am with Mark Klass on this completely. I think that 8,000 people is WAYYY to many to be searching that area.

Yikes. He has concerns about the search.

He had some valid concerns that it would be wise to address. Cuz that will suck if info is found and not admissable or able to be used.

Searching is great but do it right! That's basically what he's saying. He's thinking about building a solid case against Casey. He came off really professional.

If Caylee not found during search it could damage the prosecutions case:confused::eek:

Which JC Penny's are closest to the cell pings along that airport route?

Therre is a JCPenneys in the Florida Mall on Orange Blossom Trail right off of the 528. If you take the 528 the airport exit is exit 10. The mall is exit 4.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back