Starting from scratch

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.psychologyinlife.com/
>snipped<
A person under hypnosis is able to recall certain bits of information, as they try to recreate the scenario in the person’s mind. Take Benjaman Kyle for example (mentioned in Part 1). He was unable to remember anything about his past life, especially not anything that could help him. After a brief session of hypnosis, he was able to recall several digits of his social security number, narrowing his hometown to somewhere in Arizona.

I thought Benjaman Kyle's ssn memories were consistent with Indiana.
But mysticrose found a site that says Michigan.
The above site says Arizona.
?????
Odd.

This has alot of info on BK along with regression photos...I thought this was great:

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjaman_Kyle[/ame]

I did not see this posted here, I just came across this info on this site. It shows he remembers part of a social security # that is consistent w/ Michigan

Amnesia victim. White male btwn 50-60 yrs old. Well-mannered. Professional. Found unconscious near Burger King dumpster in the Savannah, GA area on 31 Aug 2004. Remembers part of SSN that is consistent with Michigan]

http://americasmissingadults.com/Default.asp?pagenum=27

http://www.psychologyinlife.com/
>snipped<
A person under hypnosis is able to recall certain bits of information, as they try to recreate the scenario in the person&#8217;s mind. Take Benjaman Kyle for example (mentioned in Part 1). He was unable to remember anything about his past life, especially not anything that could help him. After a brief session of hypnosis, he was able to recall several digits of his social security number, narrowing his hometown to somewhere in Arizona.

I thought Benjaman Kyle's ssn memories were consistent with Indiana.
But mysticrose found a site that says Michigan.
The above site says Arizona.
?????
Odd.

post number 205 on BK thread
believe09's info on ssn.

Michigan??? 3x5-44-xxxx.

Here is my post:
snip" http://people.howstuffworks.com/soci...ty-number2.htm

So for example,
303-317 State of Indiana

318-361 State of Illinois

362-386 State of MI

387-399 State of WI

Group numbers are used to break up the area numbers into smaller groups. They are 01-99....but then it gets better. The odd numbers between 01-09 were assigned first. Then even numbers between 10-98 were assigned next. (Mr. K's group) After that, the numbers 02-08 are assigned and then 11-99, odd numbers."snip

I suppose it is possible-but I went through how and when the group numbers were assigned. The question then becomes have the numbers starting 365-44, 375-44 and 385-44 been assigned yet. The same can be said for all of the other states. Indiana assigned 315-44 in the 50's.

Arizona??? Arizona is 526-527.

OK-I am going to break out the SSN stuff...so we can keep track of it.

fyi:
I feel like I am defending the over 60 crowd today. lol.

Many of us over 60 do know how to use the internet.
Many of us are still working full time.

Of my friends who do not use the internet,
it is because they just do not want to,
they use it at work, it is not
their thing.

Targeting nursing homes is a good idea. It may ring a bell for
one of Benjaman Kyle's school teachers, aunts or uncles,
parents of friends, etc.

From scratch:
Why BK was in Richmond Hill, Ga on 8/31/2004:

He would have been around 55 yrs old.
In some professions, you can retire at 55
on full pension.
Such as, policemen, school teachers, fire men,
state or federal workers, ....

I thought maybe he retired, his eyesight
was getting worse,
thought he would go and
see the ocean before he had surgery.

Just a thought.

fyi:
I feel like I am defending the over 60 crowd today. lol.

Many of us over 60 do know how to use the internet.
Many of us are still working full time.

Of my friends who do not use the internet,
it is because they just do not want to,
they use it at work, it is not
their thing.

Targeting nursing homes is a good idea. It may ring a bell for
one of Benjaman Kyle's school teachers, aunts or uncles,
parents of friends, etc.

I'm sure it was something I said and I apologize. It probably did not read like I intended it to.

If Ben is my hubby's age - meaning 50's, Ben's parents would be in their 70's.. this is the crowd I don;'t feel uses the net like we do. My hubby's mom does not turn the puter on every day; if she remembers to check email once, twice per week; she doesn't do much more online then that. If Ben is older, then his parents are my old neighbors age, they do not have computers. My son has a great aunt, she does not have a computer or cell, she's in her late 60's.

This is what I'm basing what I said on; people in my own life.
Hopefully this came out right. lol
I know many people in their mid to late 60's that have no use for a computer. I know people older that feel the same.

was getting worse,
thought he would go and

Didn't we have someone from the area say they wouldn't be in that area to "see the ocean"?

I don't get why he'd be in Georgia; there's so many other beaches..

I'm sure it was something I said and I apologize. It probably did not read like I intended it to.

If Ben is my hubby's age - meaning 50's, Ben's parents would be in their 70's.. this is the crowd I don;'t feel uses the net like we do. My hubby's mom does not turn the puter on every day; if she remembers to check email once, twice per week; she doesn't do much more online then that. If Ben is older, then his parents are my old neighbors age, they do not have computers. My son has a great aunt, she does not have a computer or cell, she's in her late 60's.

This is what I'm basing what I said on; people in my own life.
Hopefully this came out right. lol
I know many people in their mid to late 60's that have no use for a computer. I know people older that feel the same.

Didn't we have someone from the area say they wouldn't be in that area to "see the ocean"?

I don't get why he'd be in Georgia; there's so many other beaches..
=================
No apology needed.
I do know that many people do not have a computer or
just do not want to bother with it.

My parents are gone now, but I think only my mom would have been interested and that would be to talk with my sister and brother.

As for the ocean remark,
I remember lots of discussion in the BK threads about this.
Those of us who said, if he lived in Denver,
he probably would not have gone east
to see the ocean.
More than likely, he would have gone west...
to Ca, Or., or Wa.

If he did live in In, or Ks, Ok, I still don't see going to a Georgia beach, unless he combined it with something else, perhaps a convention, a new restaurant,
fishing, etc.

But he was there for some reason.

I, too made remarks about older people, so I apologize too. To me he does not look old, but what the heck do I know?? LOL

As far as the remark about the ocean...perhaps he actually did made it there. Jekyll Island is south of there, as is St. Simons. Tybee is a straight shot east of Savannah, as are other islands. Maybe he did not go to Georgia at all. Maybe he was in FLorida or SOuth Carolina and some how wound up there. Being so close to 95/405, someone could have dropped him from anywhere.

=================
No apology needed.
I do know that many people do not have a computer or
just do not want to bother with it.

My parents are gone now, but I think only my mom would have been interested and that would be to talk with my sister and brother.

As for the ocean remark,
I remember lots of discussion in the BK threads about this.
Those of us who said, if he lived in Denver,
he probably would not have gone east
to see the ocean.
More than likely, he would have gone west...
to Ca, Or., or Wa.

If he did live in In, or Ks, Ok, I still don't see going to a Georgia beach, unless he combined it with something else, perhaps a convention, a new restaurant,
fishing, etc.

But he was there for some reason.

On this thread, I know that we all discussed the fact that Hurricane Charlie
had just passed through Florida up into Georgia
on Aug. 13, 2004.
[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Charley[/ame]
Thinking that maybe he was in Florida and forced to leave and went to Georiga.

But, nothing came of that.

From scratch:
Why BK was in Richmond Hill, Ga on 8/31/2004:

He would have been around 55 yrs old.
In some professions, you can retire at 55
on full pension.
Such as, policemen, school teachers, fire men,
state or federal workers, ....

was getting worse,
thought he would go and

Just a thought.

Or maybe he was living in the area...even if he was not originally from GA.

This is what Christine stated about the scars (more detailed):

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67321"]BK Physical Attributes - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Mr. Kyle has well documented scars. We do not know what all of the scars are from however, so let's relist them here without the speculation as to what caused them unless it has been confirmed.

• Two parallel surgical scars on left elbow (from reparative surgery.) XRAYS documented a 5 inch pin.
  • Surgical scar on front of neck.
  • Small round scar on left side of face near chin.

AARP has a magazine and website. Maybe they could run something in the magazine that would reach older folks. My hubby just turned 50 and we joined. My mom kind of freaked the first time she saw the mag in our home- said she was used to seeing it in all her friends homes, and she was shocked that one of her kids is now old enough (or married to someone) to get it. Just a thought.

AARP has a magazine and website. Maybe they could run something in the magazine that would reach older folks. My hubby just turned 50 and we joined. My mom kind of freaked the first time she saw the mag in our home- said she was used to seeing it in all her friends homes, and she was shocked that one of her kids is now old enough (or married to someone) to get it. Just a thought.
AARP has already contacted me. I passed this on to Benjaman to pass to Colleen. I felt there stipulations on writing an article was something she would like to handle.

AARP has already contacted me. I passed this on to Benjaman to pass to Colleen. I felt there stipulations on writing an article was something she would like to handle.

What were the stipulations?

I am not sure if this even matters, but as far as Mr. Kyle and the fact that he possibly has worked in or is familiar with the resteraunt industry makes me wonder about a liquor liscence. I know when I worked at a resteraunt that sold alchohol I had to get one and was fingerprinted, and all that good stuff. It seems I remember reading on here that he possibly worked at an upscale resteraunt, one would think it sold alcohol and he would need a liscence to sell or even work there. I would assume he would have been fingerprinted, at some point. Just a thought, just trying to put a reasoning behind why noone seems to not know him

I am not sure if this even matters, but as far as Mr. Kyle and the fact that he possibly has worked in or is familiar with the resteraunt industry makes me wonder about a liquor liscence. I know when I worked at a resteraunt that sold alchohol I had to get one and was fingerprinted, and all that good stuff. It seems I remember reading on here that he possibly worked at an upscale resteraunt, one would think it sold alcohol and he would need a liscence to sell or even work there. I would assume he would have been fingerprinted, at some point. Just a thought, just trying to put a reasoning behind why noone seems to not know him

Nice Point!!! Thank you-I wonder if there are digital databases for this...

=========================================

Welcome to WS, bosslady.

Good idea. In all my trying to think of ideas, I had not thought
of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics