Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont be angry dear, she only won a dirty trailer, mass hatred, and bad karma.

That is what I thought. I haven't seen any video of her lounging by the pool at a Four Seasons resort with a sugar daddy. I'm afraid little Miss Anthony is finding out what her life is going to be from now on and she doesn't like it one bit..

There is no doubt in my mind Jose had Casey sign a contract at the very beginning he would get a cut of any future earnings. He would have had her sign one making him her agent too. There is no way she is getting out of those or making a dollar that Jose does not get a part of it.

Maybe she's trying to get Mason to find a way out of such a contract? And btw, would that be after the cut everyone else gets for all the people and IRS she owes? Baez wasn't going to get much anyway, and neither was Casey.

Gads, I recall JB was teaching law students on how to use the web and social networking as a tool when trying cases.

On another note, didn't FCA have a huge crush on one of his students? I thought his name was John.

Maybe she's trying to get Mason to find a way out of such a contract? And btw, would that be after the cut everyone else gets for all the people and IRS she owes? Baez wasn't going to get much anyway, and neither was Casey.

She's tight with Mason. I recall him bragging about all the money she is getting from public donations. It was about thousands a month during incarceration. He must be her POA. She can hide all donations. Isn't that nice?

There is no doubt in my mind Jose had Casey sign a contract at the very beginning he would get a cut of any future earnings. He would have had her sign one making him her agent too. There is no way she is getting out of those or making a dollar that Jose does not get a part of it.

He might have. But when have we ever seen Casey be held accountable to anything. Any contract can be easily ripped apart by a court proceeding. And Casey seems to have the best luck inside a Courtroom. So my guess is that JB can kiss any money Casey gets goodbye.

...Aedrys got to it first...FCA has always pitted one against the other - I assume she would do this with her counsel as well.

(what is that cracking sound? - Lady Shalott ....)

That is what I thought. I haven't seen any video of her lounging by the pool at a Four Seasons resort with a sugar daddy. I'm afraid little Miss Anthony is finding out what her life is going to be from now on and she doesn't like it one bit..

I wonder how long it will be before cindy buys her a car...:waitasec:

Isn't it true that way far back, pertaining to KC stealing funds from her mother and her grandmother, it was said that she had hacked into their bank accounts? I wouldn't think it would be that simple to hack into someone's bank account if you weren't more computer savvy than the average person.

I don't know about that.......but then again, I might be thinking of how ** I ** would feel and what ** I ** would do, and I am not an Anthony :floorlaugh:.

The A's know Caylee is dead and FCA is responsible for that. They had to be cut to their very core with that knowledge and all that came out about FCA during the trial. They also know the non-stop lies and stealing she is capable of first hand, as she robbed them blind for almost $40,000 if I remember my #'s correctly on that. I also think they remember that raging anger that they all had to walk on egg shells around, and how much FCA disrupted their lives. I just would not want to have to live that way again, try to learn to detach from her chaos and disruption with love, and all that.

Maybe I am wrong and they WOULD rather have FCA in their lives, at their dinner table, in their house, where they can try to keep some kind of an eye on her and enable her more and more with $$$$ and food and shelter so she doesn't have to resort to stealing from others and maybe they will let her harm THEM and their lives so she doesn't harm anyone else. God forbid she does to someone else what she did to Caylee.

I guess maybe I should stop trying to think like the A's and try to figure them out. :crazy:

IMO, MOO, etc.

BBM.

I don't for one minute think that anyone in the Anthony family gives two rats butts about Casey victimizing others out in society. If they can look away while Casey killed their innocent two year old grandchild and niece there is no way they will care about perfect strangers. If Cindy can wish and hope that Casey becomes a mother again knowing full well that there is a strong likelihood that Casey would again kill her child then I have no hope that Cindy cares at all about anyone but herself and keeping up the appearance of a perfect family.

Isn't it true that way far back, pertaining to KC stealing funds from her mother and her grandmother, it was said that she had hacked into their bank accounts? I wouldn't think it would be that simple to hack into someone's bank account if you weren't more computer savvy than the average person.

She had their routing numbers. I think with CA it was just a matter of ordering or grabbing on of the checkbooks. She used the banking code from her grandmother's account to pay her cell phone bill. jmo

She did not really hack anything, she had a check she had stolen and used for BD gifts or something and she just used the account/routing/bank number on the bottom of that check to call in and pay her cell phone bill or get a new phone.

cindy and her daughter share a sick, symbiotic relatioship. Nothing will keep these two apart for long. Now that Cindy is loaded with money, FCA should be attempting to get some of it. George is not strong and will not fight it but will accept it. He likes money also, thus tolerating anything to keep it.

Lee and his (Casey is an amazing mother) spouse are both enablers. I am still suspicious of Lee and his character and moral fiber. I see him as sick, very sick.

Cindy has rationalized Caylee's death. I noticed that on Dr. Phil. She had said "Her body was just a vessel and it didn't mater where the vessel was placed. She sees her Caylee as an angel now and in a good place. So she has accepted what her daughter has done and still loves her.

How these two women have got this far in the world "alive" boggles my mind. I am convinced that these two are malignant narcissists. Cindy must always have a cause...as it is like adrenaline or addiction for her. Her cause is to help and protect FCA now. Cindy loves the spotlight just as much as FCA does. The only problem these two women have is the fighting for who will be in control. Now that FCA has money and support by attorneys, she will be a force for cindy to deal with. Cindy will not like it if her daughter attains fortune, as that will put a dent in her armour.

Caylee is a distant memory. She will use her ,though, for money making charities and public consumption but don't even think she suffers. She doesn't. In her deluded mind, everything is going to be ok.

Casey Anthony is a reflection of Cindy and George Anthony. They feed off of each other and have a symbiotic relationship, like you see with Wanda Holloway/Shanna Harper or Lori Drew/Sarah Drew. However, the Anthonys are not helicopter parents and that even can be debated if Holloway and Drew are helicopter parents as well, but that is another topic. I would not be surprised if there was a rocky relationship with Casey and George and Cindy.

Both of them are obsessed with power and control, especially Cindy. George and Cindy Anthony are narcissists no doubt. When I think of malignant narcissist, I think of Fred Phelps, Eric Harris, Osama bin Laden, or Adolf Hitler. They are megalomaniacs, unlike the Anthonys. Both like attention and having a lot of money all the time, which reflects a dysfunctional upbringing, which Cindy and George had. I wonder what relationship Cindy had with her siblings and parents, which same goes with George. I know George is adopted and wonder if he had adopted siblings and/or found his biological parents and siblings. In a way, George and Cindy Anthony remind me of Wes and Willadene Frederickson, Diane Downs' parents. However, they were very religious, unlike the Anthonys as they were more attention seekers, unlike the Fredericksons.

The Anthonys, besides the Drews, South Hadley 6, Downs, and bin Laden/Al-Qaeda make a good psychological and behavioral study subject. They are clearly out there. I wonder if they or Casey Anthony even realize they are the most hated people right next to Osama bin Laden, Lori Drew, Fred Phelps, and Jerry Sandusky?

She did not really hack anything, she had a check she had stolen and used for BD gifts or something and she just used the account/routing/bank number on the bottom of that check to call in and pay her cell phone bill or get a new phone.

But wasn't she transferring monies from one account to another and wasn't she also scamming funds from <mod snip> BOA credit card, something like that?

ITA. The word "hack" gets thrown around way too easily these days. Way too many things are lumped under "I was hacked!". It's used too much absolve responsibility on some mysterious genius hacker. It's really gotten overblown and overused, IMO.

BBM.

I don't for one minute think that anyone in the Anthony family gives two rats butts about Casey victimizing others out in society. If they can look away while Casey killed their innocent two year old grandchild and niece there is no way they will care about perfect strangers. If Cindy can wish and hope that Casey becomes a mother again knowing full well that there is a strong likelihood that Casey would again kill her child then I have no hope that Cindy cares at all about anyone but herself and keeping up the appearance of a perfect family.

ITA! And, if KC did harm someone else, the A clan would just blame everyone else but KC! "Well, she wouldn't have stabbed him if he hadn't of misplaced her cell phone!" Well, she wouldn't have run her over, backed up, and run over her again, 6 times, if she hadn't been looking so cute in public!" "Well, she wouldn't have stolen so much money from him if he invested in a Roth IRA!" It's ALWAYS someone else's fault! Remember, she blamed AH for leaving her checkbook where KC could find it! How can you argue with logic like that?

She had their routing numbers. I think with CA it was just a matter of ordering or grabbing on of the checkbooks. She used the banking code from her grandmother's account to pay her cell phone bill. jmo

According to the Hinkley (sp?), she hacked into her mothers accounts also and bled her for thousands from December 2008 until April of 2009 when her mother stopped it. But her mother was aware of the money being taken by KC as she was using it to pay her phone which was huge. I believe in January and February it was well over a thousand each month that she took.

Still wondering how she purchased that computer? And where is she getting the money to feed and take care of her new dog? I sure hope the parole office is paying attention. Is FCA even paying the monthly fee for the parole visits or has she said she's too broke she can't pay the monthly fee? Cause if so, that's a lie.
The way she speaks of it, you'd think she actually "earned" the money...like in having a job. And we know that's not the case...unless one of her attorneys is giving her work to do for them...like addressing envelopes...organizing office supplies...lol.

BTW...I guess Mrs. B felt less overwhelmed last night...heard her on NG.

I believe 100% that George was in on the "save Casey" wagon, including allowing Casey to accuse him of murdering and/or molesting Caylee.

His behaviors in that court room were so phoney it's pathetic. I very much doubt that George would have a problem reuniting with Casey, if for no other reason because he's nailed to Cindy's orders. If he doesn't "obey", he won't reap the monetary benefits of the windfall they have experienced over Caylee's murder.

George told us during one of the Hearings that he would do anything in his power, including anything illegal, to save Casey.

He made good on his promise.

It will be interesting to see how many of the Anthonys also collect "payment" for these videos - including George & Cindy.

I have been thinking the past few days about George and his reactions in court. I agree with you. My face would have been twisted in anger if anyone accused me of molesting, sexually abusing them, or abusing Caylee and drowned her. I would not be able to sit in court and listen to that bull without getting very upset.

And for the payment? Funny how all of a sudden, NBC owns the right to the first video. I am sure CA called in her friend from NBC to copyright it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member