IDI Theories (intruder did it)

I'm pretty sure that if it had been possible for someone to get into the house from the garage, we would have heard about it by now either through DB and JI in the first days, or by BS/JT and their spin now.

I'm pretty sure that if it had been possible for someone to get into the house from the garage, we would have heard about it by now either through DB and JI in the first days, or by BS/JT and their spin now.

JT brought it up during the Dr Phil Show. But I don't feel that I need his opinion to support my theory.
ETA: Link to Dr Phil Show
http://www.kmbc.com/video/30373144/detail.html

I have never figured out how anyone could get in through the window by "bending" the screen - seems they would take it completely off.

Some think maybe DB handed someone a container out of that window. That really doesn't make much sense either - why not go through the front door?

ITA with both points, but I can see the screen damaged by a failed attempt to get in through the window.

OR, they haven't mentioned the garage because they don't want to go there. Remember, DB didn't want to go into the back yard - that garage was pretty full of junk, maybe something happened in that room....did they take anything from the pool room garage?

OR, they haven't mentioned the garage because they don't want to go there. Remember, DB didn't want to go into the back yard - that garage was pretty full of junk, maybe something happened in that room....did they take anything from the pool room garage?

I thought of this myself. The most obvious entry by an intruder would have been from the back of the house. But we have only heard about the window and the front door.

I thought of this myself. The most obvious entry by an intruder would have been from the back of the house. But we have only heard about the window and the front door.

That's what my theory is. From the back side of the house thru the garage. JT brought up the possibility on the Dr Phil Show.

That's what my theory is. From the back side of the house thru the garage. JT brought up the possibility on the Dr Phil Show.

I just brought up on another thread that I thought LE had not checked out the garage on their initial search of the house. Can someone confirm this for me? tia

I just brought up on another thread that I thought LE had not checked out the garage on their initial search of the house. Can someone confirm this for me? tia

Idk. . .the search warrant affidavit says that on Oct 4th. . .

the only areas extensively processed for DNA and fingerprints during the consent were the baby's bedroom and possible points of entry.
http://media2.nbcactionnews.com/NWT/pdf/20111021_irwinwarrant.pdf

To me, that means any possible points of entry. I think it would include any unlocked doors, broken garage door, etc.. . .basically any unsecured entrance.

The neighbor's dog was in their back yard. I used to think the bradley/Irwins had a dog, but I was wrong.

Brando's dog?

Don't the neighbors on both sides have dogs? I remember Megyn Kelly mentioning it in one of her interviews (about the neighbors on the other side's dog.)

Where is that floorplan of the house from? It says the boys bedroom is next to the computer room but JI said that the boys' bedroom is nowhere near the window that was open.

Where is that floorplan of the house from? It says the boys bedroom is next to the computer room but JI said that the boys' bedroom is nowhere near the window that was open.

It's from the Floor Plan thread.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152223"]FLOOR-PLAN of Baby Lisa Irwin's home likelihood of this being stranger abduction - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

D/J have a dog-its a lab mix-they even say it was on the back deck that night and it would have bark at a stranger-its in the Judge Pirro interview--so either way if that dog was outside or inside it would bark!!

i misread your post so please disregard my earlier response....i understand your question now - my guess is the intruder used the phones pretty quick after taking the baby and the phones and exiting the house.

Thank you. My friend and I were discussing IDI theories, and she said that she thought that it was more likely someone who knew their routines and that it was more likely to her that intruder entered the home while DB was outside. And through the back, as has been being discussed.

She figures the kids all fell asleep watching TV, and that the intruder knew this was a likely scene. (I think it's more likely (if IDI) that it would have happened between 10:30 and midnight, with someone watching, but again knowing that after drinking DB went straight to bed.)

Anyway, she says she thinks it fits better with the earlier version, and the fact that neighbor Shawn says he didn't hear any kids at all while he was there for the hour kind of lends itself to the idea that the kids might have fallen asleep. So intruder slips in the back, and out the back.

In this scenario, we both think that DB/JI hid the phones for another reason all together, and the intruder didn't do that.

I guess I kind of like her theory - it would mean that it's someone close to them, that knew the on-the-porch drinking habit, that knew the kids would fall asleep watching Tv, possibly that baby lisa wouldn't cry with, or the dog wouldn't be spooked by (just like the dog became used to Jim Spellman), that knew the back door was likely open, and and even that JI was working late and was due home 10:30. DB is a talker, it's possible that half the neighborhood and most of Fiesta knew all this. But it sounds more like someone close.

Then of course you have to address the dog hit as well as why wouldn't the baby cry. But - as I said - just friendly debate we were having about the timetable for an intruder.

D/J have a dog-its a lab mix-they even say it was on the back deck that night and it would have bark at a stranger-its in the Judge Pirro interview--so either way if that dog was outside or inside it would bark!!

Probably.
All one has to do is pet my lab mix and he's fine, friendly & no barking.
It could also be that the dog knew the intruder, therefore wouldn't bark.
Even if it did bark, Debbie may not have heard it, or ignored it.

IF it was a stranger, several people who have been mentioned in other theory threads were not strangers to the dog.

I am just letting people know-they had a dog and what they said in the interview!!!

I've always felt that if Lisa was abducted it had to be by someone who knew them & the neighborhood, and things that went on in the neighborhood.
I do believe that the intruder took the cell phones, although I'm not sure why.
I also think the intruder knew about Jersey, and wanted to implicate him. ..Thus calling the MW number, ..and even possibly the reason for the sighting of a man carrying a baby & cutting through the yard next to the spinkler house. (where Jersey worked).

Thank you. My friend and I were discussing IDI theories, and she said that she thought that it was more likely someone who knew their routines and that it was more likely to her that intruder entered the home while DB was outside. And through the back, as has been being discussed.

She figures the kids all fell asleep watching TV, and that the intruder knew this was a likely scene. (I think it's more likely (if IDI) that it would have happened between 10:30 and midnight, with someone watching, but again knowing that after drinking DB went straight to bed.)

Anyway, she says she thinks it fits better with the earlier version, and the fact that neighbor Shawn says he didn't hear any kids at all while he was there for the hour kind of lends itself to the idea that the kids might have fallen asleep. So intruder slips in the back, and out the back.

In this scenario, we both think that DB/JI hid the phones for another reason all together, and the intruder didn't do that.

I guess I kind of like her theory - it would mean that it's someone close to them, that knew the on-the-porch drinking habit, that knew the kids would fall asleep watching Tv, possibly that baby lisa wouldn't cry with, or the dog wouldn't be spooked by (just like the dog became used to Jim Spellman), that knew the back door was likely open, and and even that JI was working late and was due home 10:30. DB is a talker, it's possible that half the neighborhood and most of Fiesta knew all this. But it sounds more like someone close.

Then of course you have to address the dog hit as well as why wouldn't the baby cry. But - as I said - just friendly debate we were having about the timetable for an intruder.

It's a good theory, and if an intruder did this it probably happened the way you stated. The dog not barking doesn't bother me, perhaps the dog knew the person, or that person gave the dog a bone and started petting it.

But, then you have to address the missing phones, and I think those phones go hand in hand with the missing Lisa. I just can't believe a kidnapper would take the cells phones.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see how this one plays out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back