MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
So both JA's mom and RB's sister have said they thought it could be Bella. I assume neither had contact with Rachelle otherwise surely one of them would have asked questions.

I think Rachelle distanced herself from everyone she was once close to, all in the pursuit of her new man and their drug habits. She isn't friends on FB with any other Bonds or anyone with JA's surname. And this is why they've been able to cover it til now, everyone they currently associate with is a transient acquaintance, it would be easy (and commonplace in those circles) to say Bella was in care.

Still, the mind boggles why not one person called it in. Not one family member, friend of even FB friend thought it was worth a phone call. So, so sad.

Honestly I wouldn't have called it in. I don't think the digital image resembled Bella much at all. There were several other missing girls who more resembled the picture that was released. The eyebrows and lips would have swayed me from thinking it was Bella. So I can't find fault with any of Rachelle's friends who didn't call it in, who possibly even shared the image on FB not realizing it was Bella.

he does, i would be terrified if that *advertiser censored* was trying to kill me! and i want to slap that smile off her face! over a man!!!!

Why is she smiling? He looks like a steaming pile of #^*^#@!

I just wonder if Anyone at all wondered where Bella was on her Birthday? So sad. That mugshot infuriates me.

One would think that with modern technology there should be a national data base of reports and the investigations by social services. Something needs to be done to protect these children better! In this case, the mother had proven herself unable to take care of her children in the past. She should have been watched from the very beginning, particularly if she's on government assistance. This is a perfect example of why those receiving assistance need drug testing. Maybe someone, somewhere could have saved Bella. Breaks my heart that she is dead and what's equally as heartbreaking is throwing her away like trash - not even acknowledging her death. Disgusting.

Don't we wish. There are laws against keeping reports for awhile. I am sure people have sued. Just read on here or other sites where people investigated by DCF put up a huge stink and peopke support them So good luck with that. DCF has to balance a fine line,

All the FB photos and the stauses ... she looks so loved by her mother :( I dont get it.

Appearances can be deceiving. Everyone puts the happy stuff on social media but that's not real life.

Gawd just looked through all of Mum's pics, she adored that little girl. Plain to see. Oh Bella. xoxoxox

I don't believe it. If she loved that baby she wouldn't have covered up her murder.

WOW!!! Go to her status on March 27 2014. Says alot and very IRONIC and DISTURBING.

https://www.facebook.com/rachelle.bond.50

Her FB is closed. Can you paraphrase what was there?

That was hard to watch. How did that beautiful, sweet girl end up in a trash bag?! I'm just overwhelmed with emotions right now.

And what's with moms voice? Something seems off...

Totally. She sounds like a hard core addict in the video. Nasally, snorting phlegm at one point, using the F word around her two year old baby, phrenetic, loud and I heard her voice get domineering and angry for a moment when her baby wasn't "looking" at the stupid table fast enough.

It it rubbed me the wrong way.

Also, what's with the neighbors and auntie whoever? Doesn't anyone notice this baby is gone? And looks quite similar to the body that was dumped?

CO5tLkOWoAAuacf.jpg
CPMmTLxUAAAilA5.jpg
CPNZJ8lUsAA3DBD.jpg

https://mobile.twitter.com/cbsboston/status/644901600499097601/photo/1

I really don't think that those are today's mugshots. Bright blue background? Usually they are a gray background, or with the height chart.

I'm amazed that a woman who has had two previous children removed from her was allowed to keep her third child.

Here in the UK our Social Services would almost certainly have removed that baby at birth.

Something needs to change so that there are no more children ending up like Bella. RB should never have been able to keep Bella, its not as if the signs weren't there before Bella was even born.

It's annoying that so often, they try to keep families together. And I'm sorry but that is NOT always what is best.

Thats awful! So no matter what abuse a 'mother' inflicts on her previous children, child services stand back and wait for her to do it again (knowing that she will) before they step in?!

Poor Bella. If she had been removed at birth, she would have had a chance at life.

Talk to legislators. They make the laws. DCF attempts to carry them out. Privacy and parental rights. Huge in America

Honestly I wouldn't have called it in. I don't think the digital image resembled Bella much at all. There were several other missing girls who more resembled the picture that was released. The eyebrows and lips would have swayed me from thinking it was Bella. So I can't find fault with any of Rachelle's friends who didn't call it in, who possibly even shared the image on FB not realizing it was Bella.

OK, so maybe not called it in to LE immediately, but considering TWO bio family members had an idea it could be her, neither has bothered making their own inquiries. I mean, if you had a suspicion you'd at least try and get in touch with the mom or a friend of hers. Wouldn't you? I would. Especially if I knew that mom had drug problems. I dunno. Enough people who KNEW Bella have said publicly the photo made them wonder, there must be several more people who thought the same privately, and could have checked it out..

I'm tired and rambling, but I'm just so cross that nobody had Bella's back.

Skipping ahead - please forgive if already discussed. DCFS was involved 8/12 thru 12/12. Wasn't Bella born 8/6/12?
Wondering if baby Bella was born with drugs in her system (or RB didn't have provisons for a newborn)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021