GUILTY PA - Edward Anderton & Jocelyn Kirsch for identity theft, Philadelphia, 2007

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
We have here what was described as one police source as "The Bonnie and Clyde Of ID Fraud". Jocelyn Kirsch who is a student at Drexel University and Edwar Anderton who is a Penn grad used other people's credit to finance trips to Paris, Hawaii, Turks and Caicos Islands, and sure did some damage on other people's credit. Huge stash taken from their apartment including $18,000 in cash. It just goes on and on. BTW, that Bonnie and Clyde thing was the cops description not mine.http://www.philly.com/dailynews/local/20071203_LIVING_LARGE.html

More local coverage on these 2. they have been dubbed a modern version of Bonnie and Clyde.. apparently they have financed They are roughly estimating at minimum $100,000 in theft likely its much higher they both come from well to do families, private schools, private expensive university educations. Her father bailed her out yesterday and he has posted bond as well.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=5810527
http://cbs3.com/local/Edward.Anderton.Jocelyn.2.601103.html

http://www.nbc10.com/news/14760406/detail.html?dl=headlineclick

The Philadelphia Daily News had a front page photograph of these two at some unidentified resort, and oh yes they did have on matching bathing suits. Color wise that is. A difficult color to match. Best is it reported that Jocelyn sent a friend an e-mail after her daddy paid her bail. It said "Eddie is in big trouble and my family had to come UP HERE to "take care of it". Just a few days prior she beat a highend hair salon like $2,000 for hair extensions. Bad check and bad bad credit cards. So, somebody texted the hairdresser after she justifably got angry and threatened her. This links shows Kirsch posing with the French police I guess for fun?http://www.philly.com/philly/hp/new...ce__Couple_used_ID_theft_for_lavish_life.html

Kat K I learn so much from your posts. Never knew what a Gordian Knot was. You share your knowledge and never do it condescendingly. I've never been a reader, and am not educated. Unlike these two. UNiversity Of Pennsylvania education this dude had. Parents are plastic surgeons. Her dad is a Doctor. Trust me Philly cops who never had the priveldge even if they could get into Penn are not happy with these two. Thanks again, Kat. I'm gonna run around today purposely finding ways to use Gordian Knot in my conversation. LOLYou would be an excellent teacher.

People like this really make me sick. They come from privilege and just are not willing to work to maintain the lifestyle to which they are accustomed. I truly believe that parents do their children a disservice by spoiling them with an extravagant lifestyle. They need to know how to work for and appreciate what they have.

I guess this case interests me also because I lived in Philadelphia for several years and I was a grad student at Penn. However, I had to work to get into that school and I will be paying off my loans for the rest of my life. No rich daddy to pay my tuition OR to bail me out of jail when I get in trouble for being spoiled and greedy. I feel sorry for all of those neighbors who were victimized but I am glad the criminals are caught. Let's just hope that the system works so that they have to pay back all of their victims AND do some serious jail time. :behindbar

Tonight Kirsch had a lavish surpirse party planned for her beau at an upscale Rittenhouse Square restaurant. She e-mailed out invites and said dinner and drinks would be her treat. More likely on someone elses dime. Seems like according to people that know her she was a pathological liar from get go. Told people her eyes were naturally violet because she is from Lithuania. Another ex-friend broke ties with her some time ago because she swore the chick stole her ATM card. Here's today's update on the thiefs.http://www.philly.com/dailynews/local/20071205_THE_PARTYS_OVER.html

Cypros, I so hear you. I have a sibling that went to Penn. Even with all the scholarships they are stilling paying off the student loans. My dad was a Philly cop and my mom a retail clerk. We all sacrificed to help with expenses for my sibling. It's a tad difficult at first when you are lower middle class to go to an Ivy League school with people that are from old money. You're eating Tomato Soup for days on end when these kids have access to all the money in the world that mommy and daddy so readily hand out. For my sibling who lived on campus the El ride reminded them just how different their world was from those kids. Congrats, Cypors for getting a great education and sticking with it. I wish that hairdresser from G&P would have found her and ripped them extensions right out of her head. The girl is in denial and proven by how she told somebody that "Eddie is in big trouble". Then again she's a pathological liar. Like she ain't in big trouble?

:eek: A friend of ours broke an agreement to buy in the Belgravia a few months ago, good call!!

:eek: A friend of ours broke an agreement to buy in the Belgravia a few months ago, good call!!

Whoa, that was meant to be, Rino. They had keys to alot of those apartments. They are checking in to see if that Ed guy had access to the keys from the company he was fired from.

Whoa, that was meant to be, Rino. They had keys to alot of those apartments. They are checking in to see if that Ed guy had access to the keys from the company he was fired from.
The front security desk holds one master key, thats all they would need.

Kat K I learn so much from your posts. Never knew what a Gordian Knot was. You share your knowledge and never do it condescendingly. I've never been a reader, and am not educated. Unlike these two. UNiversity Of Pennsylvania education this dude had. Parents are plastic surgeons. Her dad is a Doctor. Trust me Philly cops who never had the priveldge even if they could get into Penn are not happy with these two. Thanks again, Kat. I'm gonna run around today purposely finding ways to use Gordian Knot in my conversation. LOLYou would be an excellent teacher.

:blushing: Thanks! :) I think of myself as "just a book dragon" though, heh... I've gotten so used to thinking people might not realize what I mean, I just sort of explain as I go. :crazy: (ETA: Er, only because Mom gave me a taste for the books she read growing up, and she was born in 1932, and was a precocious reader as a child. She left me in the dust. There are plenty of people smarter and with larger vocabularies than I have. I tend to be around people of varying vocabularies, and I know that while they might not know the word right now, they aren't stupid and can pick it up in a flash, and sometimes they leave me in their exhaust cloud in other areas.)

Tonight Kirsch had a lavish surpirse party planned for her beau at an upscale Rittenhouse Square restaurant. She e-mailed out invites and said dinner and drinks would be her treat. More likely on someone elses dime. Seems like according to people that know her she was a pathological liar from get go. Told people her eyes were naturally violet because she is from Lithuania. Another ex-friend broke ties with her some time ago because she swore the chick stole her ATM card. Here's today's update on the thiefs.http://www.philly.com/dailynews/local/20071205_THE_PARTYS_OVER.html

From that picture, I am guessing that Ms. Kirsch invested someone else's money to buy herself some fake tatas!:D Or maybe her plastic surgeon daddy gave them to her?

From that article, it sounds like Kirsch has some serious personality disorders. She has made a lot of enemies.

From that picture, I am guessing that Ms. Kirsch invested someone else's money to buy herself some fake tatas!:D

LOL Cypros I was thinking the same thing, I just didn't dare say it LOL!!

Cypros, I so hear you. I have a sibling that went to Penn. Even with all the scholarships they are stilling paying off the student loans. My dad was a Philly cop and my mom a retail clerk. We all sacrificed to help with expenses for my sibling. It's a tad difficult at first when you are lower middle class to go to an Ivy League school with people that are from old money. You're eating Tomato Soup for days on end when these kids have access to all the money in the world that mommy and daddy so readily hand out. For my sibling who lived on campus the El ride reminded them just how different their world was from those kids. Congrats, Cypors for getting a great education and sticking with it. I wish that hairdresser from G&P would have found her and ripped them extensions right out of her head. The girl is in denial and proven by how she told somebody that "Eddie is in big trouble". Then again she's a pathological liar. Like she ain't in big trouble?

Hey, Filly. I ate lots of Tomato soup and oatmeal and Kraft mac & cheese and I never was sidetracked by the partying because I just couldn't afford it. I loved the relative convenience of the El, but, yes, it is a different world from the shiny sports cars in the campus parking lots. I would always be shocked when I saw they were driven by students because my fist expectations was that they belonged to professors! LOL!

I hope your sib appreciates all that you did and is able to return the favor and help the rest of you out some now.

Hey, Filly. I ate lots of Tomato soup and oatmeal and Kraft mac & cheese and I never was sidetracked by the partying because I just couldn't afford it. I loved the relative convenience of the El, but, yes, it is a different world from the shiny sports cars in the campus parking lots. I would always be shocked when I saw they were driven by students because my fist expectations was that they belonged to professors! LOL!

I hope your sib appreciates all that you did and is able to return the favor and help the rest of you out some now.

Cypros, I did that silly cheer for ya in the heading. Then at the game they used to pull out booze when it said give a toast. Then it got nixed and they had to throw toast bread. LOL Yes, my sibling is way, way, way cool to all of us. I'd never have been to Paris, Germany, Prague, and ummmmm Louisianna if not for the brother. He's good to all our kids as well. Funny too. Don't forget where he came from. So, you ate the "poor people food". Nothing like a breakie of Kraft Mac And Cheese. I'm proud of you too Cypros. Hope you wound up with a shiny car in the longrun. Ya done good! Best was those homecomings. You seen my family traipsing in one of them hoity frat houses it was like a sitcom. A cop, a guy in a Led Zep T-shirt, a sister in leopard print, and her boyfriend whose vocablulary was "YO". Can't forget my mom putting the wine and cheese in her purse and my grandmom well I can't even say. LOL Sorry so OT. Them too thieving kids right now are in the roundhouse basement. I wonder if somebody down in that hole pulled her hair extensions out yet?

God, this is so weird.. these are just two kids getting their kicks of genius; as they're already from money.. It's moreso their psychological warfare than material things, they get off on their genius is my take of this.. a Gordian knot and Alexander the Great - i can't comprehend it ...help? =)

God, this is so weird.. these are just two kids getting their kicks of genius; as they're already from money.. It's moreso their psychological warfare than material things, they get off on their genius is my take of this.. a Gordian knot and Alexander the Great - i can't comprehend it ...help? =)

Genius??

Are we reading the same thread? :eek:
MeoW, has someone stolen your WS ID? Joycelyn, is that you?

Crypto6

Genius??

Crypto6

HAHAHA Well, she's back at home with daddy so who knows what she's up to? There's been so much came out about this girl after her arrest. She claimed to be a champion pole valter going to the Olympics. People asked why she didn't practice at Drexel? Don't even know if they have a team at Drexel, but she said she was so good she trained at Penn. That hiardresser at G&V is fuming she took all day putting in $2,200 extensions and she beat her. Bad check, and all. Crypto, I am in absolutely no way defending her, but I have to say I wouldn't mind having a plastic surgeon daddy. Plus the girl is beautiful already ya know with the violet contacts which she claims was her real eye color. Some rare Lithuanian gene or something. Personality disorder and then some. Get out that DMV guide or whatever they call it.

Genius??

Crypto6

Crypto, what i meant is that it took brains on their parts to get away with it as long as they did. I didn't mean to imply that it was a smart or good idea what they were doing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back