His belongings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know he plagiarized the article about how
to disappear but I have a hard time believing he threw out
his Versace shirt.

@Channy ... WELCOME and no worries re your English ... it's absolutely fine.

Given his transient lifestyle of traveling long term or moving between cities but always returning to Montreal which was somewhat of a home-based for Magnotta; I become more convinced that he rented and paid far in advance for a self-storage unit. He likely used an alias to rent it. Such a unit would store his important belongings and, more importantly, a shrine to himself including trophies from his past crimes and media clips of himself.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II

Where are all of his keys? If indeed he had a storage space, LE should have the keys to it as well as all keys in his possession.

Unless he took the keys to Paris and dumped them in the Seine!

channy said:
I've been a member for a while but have been mostly lurking since french is my first language and I'm a little embarrassed to write in english.

I was reading the popup the popup thread intro thingy on the forum page, and was all "Yes! I get to read some super sexy broken english!" Then I click and your English isn't broken at all, it's just fine.

There's been a few posters that are ESL with concerns about how their wording is, and it's been fine.

I find broken English to be so, sooooooo sexy, but Luka has brought none here for me! Damn him!!

[/ot]

Also, No Stone Unturned, someone (can't remember) figured out there was a serial killer by the name Casablanca, so some think the poster could have a double meaning.

My guess is that he wasn't good at paying bills so he would find it difficult to rent a storage unit long-term. He also seems like someone who would find it too much of a hassle to keep such a unit; it sounds like he didn't even keep food in his house because it was too much trouble to go grocery shopping. The lack of a car would mean that it would not be easy for him to transport stuff to and from the place.

Given his transient lifestyle of traveling long term or moving between cities but always returning to Montreal which was somewhat of a home-based for Magnotta; I become more convinced that he rented and paid far in advance for a self-storage unit. He likely used an alias to rent it. Such a unit would store his important belongings and, more importantly, a shrine to himself including trophies from his past crimes and media clips of himself.

My guess is that he wasn't good at paying bills so he would find it difficult to rent a storage unit long-term. He also seems like someone who would find it too much of a hassle to keep such a unit; it sounds like he didn't even keep food in his house because it was too much trouble to go grocery shopping. The lack of a would mean that it would not be easy for him to transport stuff to and from the place.

Hold your horses Scientific!!!!! You forgot a true, valid detail....his mascawa, conthealer, foundashun and lipgwoss were his grocery shopping :crazy:

I seriously doubt he had much more than what he could carry on his back (so to speak)...

Apt was furnished....he moves from one place to another....he has no home base....

I doubt he has much of anything....and I seriously doubt he has a storage unit....

IMO...

Questions about his 'so-called' belongings:

- who paid for his internet connection(s)?

- who paid for his cell phone(s)?

- where are his other clothes - granted, he might not have had many pieces of clothing, but surely he had at least a change or two of shirts & pants?

- who paid for the flights overseas - Paris & Berlin?

- who paid for the movie poster of Casablanca and where is it?

- where are the gruesome knives, etc. with which he committed his crime(s)?

- where are his 'clean-up' stuff - rags, etc.?

So many questions.........

- 1 who paid for his internet connection(s)?
- 2 who paid for his cell phone(s)?
- 3 who paid for the flights overseas - Paris & Berlin?-

1- The appartment was all inclusive ( furnished and with internet and tv connection ), i read that in a newsarticle, ( fairly new article, was posted here somewhere ) however that was the appartment before his moving to Decarie.

2- Is it possible that he went to a bank every month, with a cheque/bill from his phone provider, and payed it in cash? Don't know if that is an option in Canada, but i know that it is done here in Holland, since i do this on a daily basis ( i work at a bank/posting mail thingie ). These transactions are pretty dodging, since you pay it cash and not filing your own bankaccount.

3- A ticket Paris-Berlin with Euroline ( one of the cheapest bus traveling companies) cost around 158 euro's. ( i just went to eurolines webside and searched for this particular ticket price ). This buscompany has also counter sales. So cash is an option and they don't verify anything on those bustrip. Just your name is enough.

Well, now if you have Canadian dollars, which we dont except in Europe, you must exchange it into Euro's. Whether he had a stash of Euro's from his former trips to Europe seems to me farfetched ( but not completely neglectable ). More likey is that he has a stash of dollars in some random coockiejar or old sock. The question remains whether he exchanged his money in Canada or here in Europe.

Same is for the flight ticket. When was it purchased, before or after the killing? Was it with a debet/creditcard or cash. The only thing I came across, was that he didn't fly under his own name.

1- The appartment was all inclusive ( furnished and with internet and tv connection ), i read that in a newsarticle, ( fairly new article, was posted here somewhere ) however that was the appartment before his moving to Decarie.

2- Is it possible that he went to a bank every month, with a cheque/bill from his phone provider, and payed it in cash? Don't know if that is an option in Canada, but i know that it is done here in Holland, since i do this on a daily basis ( i work at a bank/posting mail thingie ). These transactions are pretty dodging, since you pay it cash and not filing your own bankaccount.

3- A ticket Paris-Berlin with Euroline ( one of the cheapest bus traveling companies) cost around 158 euro's. ( i just went to eurolines webside and searched for this particular ticket price ). This buscompany has also counter sales. So cash is an option and they don't verify anything on those bustrip. Just your name is enough.

Well, now if you have Canadian dollars, which we dont except in Europe, you must exchange it into Euro's. Whether he had a stash of Euro's from his former trips to Europe seems to me farfetched ( but not completely neglectable ). More likey is that he has a stash of dollars in some random coockiejar or old sock. The question remains whether he exchanged his money in Canada or here in Europe.

Same is for the flight ticket. When was it purchased, before or after the killing? Was it with a debet/creditcard or cash. The only thing I came across, was that he didn't fly under his own name.

About paying bills IN CASH in Canada - it's becoming more difficult to do......if not impossible at this time. I'm talking about paying cash for telephone bills, any bills which arrive in the mail.

I understand about the trip from Paris to Berlin and we know that he travelled from Montreal to Paris on the flight booked in as Kurt Tramell.

- who paid for his internet connection(s)?

wifi stealing is very possible...

- who paid for his cell phone(s)?

you can have "pay by the month" phones w/ zero contract. he also could have paid for it....

- where are his other clothes - granted, he might not have had many pieces of clothing, but surely he had at least a change or two of shirts & pants?

more than likely he carried everything he owned on his back....he may not have an extensive wardrobe at the time of all of this happening....

- who paid for the flights overseas - Paris & Berlin?

he very well could have a bank account somewhere and lives very minimalistic in order to keep low....and have a debit/credit card....
he was said that he paid for it himself....

- who paid for the movie poster of Casablanca and where is it?

- where are the gruesome knives, etc. with which he committed his crime(s)?

- where are his 'clean-up' stuff - rags, etc.?

he probably threw everything out in the trash in regular bags and are now all in a landfill...

So many questions.........[/QUOTE]

we still have zero confirmation in either direction if he had funding from anyone....
i seriously doubt anyone would step up and admit to it if he did...

My guess is that he wasn't good at paying bills so he would find it difficult to rent a storage unit long-term. He also seems like someone who would find it too much of a hassle to keep such a unit; it sounds like he didn't even keep food in his house because it was too much trouble to go grocery shopping. The lack of a car would mean that it would not be easy for him to transport stuff to and from the place.

storage units are more than happy to let you pre-pay. Think Hester Moffet in Silence of the Lambs

About paying bills IN CASH in Canada - it's becoming more difficult to do......if not impossible at this time. I'm talking about paying cash for telephone bills, any bills which arrive in the mail.
<snipped a bit>

Is it possible that his bills for his phone, can come via email? Don't know if that's an option though. Sorry if i sound like a complete moron, but i dont know how things work on the other side of the ocean. Maybe he deposited every month a certain amount of money in his account and made a periodic transfer? Just thinking out loud here, since i have some banking experience (due to my job), but dont know if that can be translated into the Canadian system.

Where are all of his keys? If indeed he had a storage space, LE should have the keys to it as well as all keys in his possession.

Unless he took the keys to Paris and dumped them in the Seine!

If he indeed has a storage unit that contains his trophies I'm sure he'd go to great links to hide the keys- not on his person or in luggage...

If he indeed has a storage unit that contains his trophies I'm sure he'd go to great links to hide the keys- not on his person or in luggage...

Then in 10 years from now, we'll see his trophies on Storage Wars :blushing:

Then in 10 years from now, we'll see his trophies on Storage Wars :blushing:

YUUUUP!!!!!

LMAO

This thread is refreshing compared to our neighbor thread which has become crazy town...

:floorlaugh:
Seriously wondering if that's gonna go down that way
" Manny made me do it" or " Manny framed me"

Keep in mind that he's never referred to this Manny as the former manager set on ruining his life... That unnamed creation of his imagination is still out there framing him for a crime he didn't commit and also ruined his European holiday... Hopefully the unnamed non-existent manager will be brought to justice before he further frames sweet innocent angelic Magnotta...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member