Michael Jackson appears in bird poop

Donjeta

Adji Desir, missing from Florida
Reaction score
http://www.suntimes.com/news/143994...ael-jackson-image-more-like-king-of-poop.html

“Bad” attempts at humor about a music legend are inappropriate. So let’s stick to the facts.

Tudor, 29, says he was driving along U.S. 30 near Big Rock on Wednesday afternoon with his girlfriend and daughters when the free-falling waste splattered onto the windshield of his 1996 Cadillac Seville. He immediately saw the resemblance to the eccentric long-haired singer in his, well, eccentric long-haired years. It was a likeness that became more obvious “after it hardened.”

:waiting:

Just looked at the photo. Yep, it's bird poop allright.
But MJ???? GMAB

not even going to touch this one.....too easy

Speechless.

Can't .... beat it.

:laughcry:

Now this is some funny *****....:giggle:

:floorlaugh:

Ebony and ivory but definately no thriller.

:giggle:

The world is overpopulated and so we need to do something about it, it would seem. I am NOT advocating murder, but there should be a panel of people to decide who stays here on earth and who is sent to colonize Mars. It wouldn't be for political reasons, sports fan reasons, religious reasons, or personal reasons. It would only meet when stuff like this comes up. The only reason it would be given authority is to decide who is too stupid to occupy space on this planet.

This would be a perfect case to analogize my meaning. Anybody who pays for this bird poop image of Michael Jackson should be deemed unsuitable for occupation on earth and sent to Mars to be a laborer in helping to establish a base on the planet. They could be builders, help set up scientific equipment under supervision and once in awhile someone could be coaxed into taking off their helmet to see if the atmosphere is breathable yet.

I know what you're thinking. Why would we want dumb people to populate Mars. Well they could "accidentally" be sterilized before the trip and the smart scientists, who would supervise them, wouldn't be.

To look on the bright side, the kid is not my son.

:laughcry:

:floorlaugh:

:giggle:

The world is overpopulated and so we need to do something about it, it would seem. I am NOT advocating murder, but there should be a panel of people to decide who stays here on earth and who is sent to colonize Mars. It wouldn't be for political reasons, sports fan reasons, religious reasons, or personal reasons. It would only meet when stuff like this comes up. The only reason it would be given authority is to decide who is too stupid to occupy space on this planet.

This would be a perfect case to analogize my meaning. Anybody who pays for this bird poop image of Michael Jackson should be deemed unsuitable for occupation on earth and sent to Mars to be a laborer in helping to establish a base on the planet. I know what you're thinking. Why would we want dumb people to populate Mars. Well they could "accidentally" be sterilized before the trip and the smart scientists, who would supervise them, wouldn't be.

Agreed. This person must work in the post office or some other government job and probably makes $100K.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back