The VERDICT! He's....GUILTY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, everyone!

I woke up to this interesting story:

Peterson post-trial battle | Attorney: "I love Drew, Drew loves me"

More plus video at link: http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/local&id=8835468

Bases on Brodsky's reaction, I have a couple of observations, all MOO :moo:

1. Peterson is well aware that Brodsky lost the case for him single-handedly.

2. Peterson will keep Greenberg (the one with the true ability to file an appeal) and fire Brodsky.

3. Based on Greenberg's letter, Drew will claim that Brodsky blackmailed him to keep him as lead attorney.

I can't wait to hear yall's interpretation of this latest!

Ugh! I freaking knew it! The "letter" was a ploy to put something out there in the public eye and lay the groundwork for their appeal of ineffective assistance of council! All his lawyers are SLIME!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love how the video says that when Brodsky is told about Greenberg being kept on, he yells a profanity laced tirade. Way to be professional. :banghead:

I love how the video says that when Brodsky is told about Greenberg being kept on, he yells a profanity laced tirade. Way to be professional. :banghead:

It's all a ruse. I guarantee Brodsky is "in" on the act. This is a calculated attempt to free Drew. Sick.

It's all a ruse. I guarantee Brodsky is "in" on the act. This is a calculated attempt to free Drew. Sick.

It is probably what you say. However, I have a strong feeling that the leader of this "game" is Greenberg. He had a short conference with DP and probably told him he had a sure-fire plan to get his verdict overturned.

DP probably was curious and then asked for a continuance. While Brodsky had claimed at the time that DP was in total agreement with calling Smith, who really knows if this was the case? Or, if it WAS the case, Drew can claim he didn't give his okey-dokey to Brodsky.

For this plan to work, "coach" has to go. He'll then be the fall guy, which, IMHO he really deserves.

This is one verdict I don't want to see overturned, so I dearly hope I am 100% wrong.

Good morning, everyone!

I woke up to this interesting story:

Peterson post-trial battle | Attorney: "I love Drew, Drew loves me"

More plus video at link: http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/local&id=8835468

Bases on Brodsky's reaction, I have a couple of observations, all MOO :moo:

1. Peterson is well aware that Brodsky lost the case for him single-handedly.

2. Peterson will keep Greenberg (the one with the true ability to file an appeal) and fire Brodsky.

3. Based on Greenberg's letter, Drew will claim that Brodsky blackmailed him to keep him as lead attorney.

I can't wait to hear yall's interpretation of this latest!

according to Greenberg's letter - Brodsky had forced Drew to stick with him by threatening "revelation"....

http://www.scribd.com/doc/106868093/Steven-Greenberg-Letter-to-Joel-Brodsky

you have threatened the client with revelation to keep control

IMO, Brodsky was going to tell the world that Drew did kill SP too

Here's another article with a little bit of new information:

Peterson seeking additional time to consider defense team for appeal

Greenberg declined to comment outside court, but another defense team lawyer seemed to contradict Brodsky, saying Peterson may want Greenberg, an accomplished appellate lawyer, on his team.

"We might get the band back together and go on a mission from God," said defense attorney Joseph Lopez, quoting from "The Blues Brothers."

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...sky-drew-peterson-bolingbrook-police-sergeant

Also found this one:

Will Drew Peterson Bounce Brodsky?

And not only that, but Peterson lawyer Steve Greenberg appears to have launched a counterattack to knock "lead attorney" Joel Brodsky off the case.

Greenberg simply smiled when asked if he told Peterson the only way he'd stay on the case is if Brodsky was gone.

It seems they talked for longer than I had thought!

Greenberg and Peterson were in court Thursday so Greenberg could file a motion to withdraw from the case. But prior to the hearing, Greenberg and Peterson engaged in a lengthy conversation in a courtroom jury box, then retired to a back room to talk even more.

http://bolingbrook.patch.com/articles/will-drew-peterson-bounce-brodsky

Ugh! I freaking knew it! The "letter" was a ploy to put something out there in the public eye and lay the groundwork for their appeal of ineffective assistance of council! All his lawyers are SLIME!!!!!!!!!!!!

:waitasec: Hmmmm, Mama-cita -- Pleeeze correct me if I am mistaken, :doh: but it seems to me that you had said something like that a little while back??? Could that be so???? :cool:

Is there no depth to which this crowd will not go??? :notgood:

(Yep, M-C, you said it.....
icon8.gif
)

:waitasec: Hmmmm, Mama-cita -- Pleeeze correct me if I am mistaken, :doh: but it seems to me that you had said something like that a little while back??? Could that be so???? :cool:

Is there no depth to which this crowd will not go??? :notgood:

(Yep, M-C, you said it.....
icon8.gif
)

No Borndem, there is no depth below this group of shysters. They are all truly bottom feeders, the lowest of the low. They identify with Drew on so many levels...

Can't recall "when" Drew is due for sentencing?? November 26th was it?? :waitasec:

Can't recall "when" Drew is due for sentencing?? November 26th was it?? :waitasec:

I believe so Niner, he said something like "I guess that's going to ruin Christmas" when they mentioned the date. Boo hoo. Not! He should have thought of that before he murdered 2 wives!

I believe so Niner, he said something like "I guess that's going to ruin Christmas" when they mentioned the date. Boo hoo. Not! He should have thought of that before he murdered 2 wives!

:gthanks: Mama-cita!

Yes, he IS where he belongs...

:jail:

Authorities: New attorney for Drew Peterson seeks to overturn conviction

"As Drew Peterson awaits sentencing for murder, a new attorney is seeking to overturn his conviction based on possible mistakes made by his defense team leader, court records show. Naperville attorney John Paul Carroll filed documents Tuesday in Will County Court asserting that he now represents the former Bolingbrook police sergeant, who was convicted last month of killing his third wife, Kathleen Savio."

"In the documents, Carroll accuses lead defense attorney Joel Brodsky of lying about his courtroom experience, forcing Peterson to engage in pretrial publicity and ignoring his request for a speedy trial. He also claims that Brodsky threatened to share unspecified information about Peterson if he fired him."

more

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...-overturn-conviction-20121009,0,7107606.story

Wow, these schmucks will try anything to get drEWWWW off, won't they?

I'd sure like to hear what Brodsky supposedly has over him tho, I must admit.

I wish the entire bunch would disappear into the night. I am so over them and their murdering slimeball client. They all just need to go away, IMO.

Wow, these schmucks will try anything to get drEWWWW off, won't they?

I'd sure like to hear what Brodsky supposedly has over him tho, I must admit.

I wish the entire bunch would disappear into the night. I am so over them and their murdering slimeball client. They all just need to go away, IMO.

Bravo -- Good Post, TCO!

Is anyone out there really surprised at this??

I hope we have an attorney out there in WS land who can reference this guy in his/her Martindale-Hubbell and let us know what it says!!! I'd also love to hear the M-H scoop on Brodsky, et al., as well!!!
icon10.gif

Does anyone know if this John Paul Carroll is related to DP's uncle that was KS' executor?

Authorities: New attorney for Drew Peterson seeks to overturn conviction

"As Drew Peterson awaits sentencing for murder, a new attorney is seeking to overturn his conviction based on possible mistakes made by his defense team leader, court records show. Naperville attorney John Paul Carroll filed documents Tuesday in Will County Court asserting that he now represents the former Bolingbrook police sergeant, who was convicted last month of killing his third wife, Kathleen Savio."

"In the documents, Carroll accuses lead defense attorney Joel Brodsky of lying about his courtroom experience, forcing Peterson to engage in pretrial publicity and ignoring his request for a speedy trial. He also claims that Brodsky threatened to share unspecified information about Peterson if he fired him."

more

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...-overturn-conviction-20121009,0,7107606.story

Evil men do not understand justice. proverbs 28

And that's what I have to say about that. Let them play their lying cheating games with each other until the cows come home. Just keep DP in jail and away from society.

Evil men do not understand justice. proverbs 28

And that's what I have to say about that. Let them play their lying cheating games with each other until the cows come home. Just keep DP in jail and away from society.
Kimster do you mean until their CASH COW is in his home in PRISON? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member