2009.04.13 Unreleased Evidence: What Are You Waiting to See?

I want to see KC's bank statements to see if she was making deposits regulary?

I want to know more about what LP's people found out while practically living at the A's when KC was out of jail. I especially want to know what Tracy may have been privy to regarding KC.

1. I want the laptop activity starting about 01/01/08.
2. I want TL's IP activity starting about 06/01/08.
3. I want all of the Anthony home IP activity starting about 12/01/07.
4. I want GA's cell phone activity starting about 05/01/08.
5. I want CA's cell phone activity starting about 05/01/08.
6. I want LA's IP activity starting about 01/01/08.
7. I want LA's cell phone activity starting about 05/01/08.
8. I want GA's work schedule past 06/20/08.
9. I want CA's work schedule past 06/20/08.
10. I want the transcripts of GA's and CA's FBI interviews (so I don't have to make them myself.)
11. I want the transcript of MF's interview with OCSO.
12. I want any transcripts of LP interviews with OCSO.
13. I want any transcripts of the other two bounty hunters who may have been interviewed by OCSO.
14. I want to see the discovery on research of ALL Zenaidas.
15. I want to see the forensics of the duct tape, dome heart sticker, matte board, and picture frame.
16. I want to see the toxicity testing of Caylee's bones and hair.
17. I want to see any forensic determination that may show when the duct tape was placed on Caylee's mouth (hoping this is possible).
18. I want to see the forensics of the hair found in the trunk (more of it at least).
19. I want to see if there has been an investigation into the activity originating from Baez's office IP because I believe KC was accessing the zenaida myspace from there as well as possibly accessing other websites.
20. I want to see what content was on the zenaida myspace and then taken down.
21. I want to know the exact time of day on June 16th that the zenaida myspace was created.
22. I want to know everything associated with the ZG22 who got the ticket in May 2008.
23. I want to see Dominic Casey's phone records for all of November 2008.

Holy cow, I could go on for a month.

Waiting for the content of those texts, between KC & Tony L on the night of June 15th into early morning hours of June 16th.

Mark F., testimony to LE (supplemental report) about Cindy admitting to him, she & KC had a fight on June 15th. ( In her depo to John M. she yelled at him, stating there was no fight)

The amount of money KC stole, from her family, (referenced in Cindy's Myspace letter)

I want fingerprints linking KC... And actual cause of death would be good, but doubtful (other than we know choloroform was in the car). Also the results of that bottle and syringe (which more than likely was thrown there by some stranger)-but it would be good to find out for sure what was in it!.

I want the results of that syringe and that bottle found at remains scene.

That's the one that I am most curious about. Given the sudden announcement of putting the DP on the table, one has to suspect that they have something unbelievably strongly indicating deliberate premediated homicide. If there was any wiggle room on this I don't think that the SA would have opened up the DP can of worms.

And a syringe has the potential to be absolutely damning, if it is involved. It would carry Caylees DNA on the needle, KC's fingerprints on the syringe and a questionable substance inside. There is no way on earth it could have been used on a child without deliberate malice, and forethought.

I keep hearing that a second ID was found in KC's wallet when Lee brought over her stuff. I want to know who's ID it is.... KC with a her photo and a different name?

I would like to know if they took the pool filter and checked for Caylees hair to see if any had death bands on them.

I want to see everything that LE has but, hasn't shown us yet! :D

Bounty hunter, Tracy's, interview with LE

Forensics on stain in trunk

Forensics on maggots

I want to know if LE found a 2nd heart sticker inside the bags with Caylee.

I want to know if JPC was ever interviewed, and I want to see his phone records.

I'd like to get 20 min. alone with those Yorkies so they could tell me what REALLY went on!

:
I want to see everything they've got but haven't released! LOL. But most of all, I want to see the toxicology reports and the fingerprint reports. I can't help but think these are back and about to be released and that's why the death penalty was put back on the table.

What I do NOT want to see are pictures of the remains.

---------------------------
Hi, according to Dr.G (I watch her all the time) it is not unusual for tox reports to take 4 months or more.I am anxious also..:praying: .

I also want to know why JG was let's go from the OCPD?

Apparently, he and LE mutually decided he wasn't right for the job. I don't think that it has anything to do with the case.

But do you know if it will show up in the hair if it was used right around or at the time of death? Hair grows so slowly, so I'm skeptical that there would have been biological time for uptake into the hair root and/or shaft. Earlier time periods, of course! I'm thinking they will find more than chloro.

I'm thinking you're right!

Hair grows about 1/2 inch per month.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong