Caylee Anthony 2 yr old #29 general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
ROFL Shep Smith on Fox News is as frustrated as we are. LOL. Did anyone else just hear him?? Not to mention the attorney who called Casey "A twenty-two year old party girl with ice water running through her veins."

I know....I was like, "GO SHEP!!!!" Amen! My thoughts exactly!!!! :clap:

Welcome Men-

I also mentioned that film a few threads back for a variety of names of characters here, but there really is a Jeff Hopkins.. fyi
Casey = Keyser Soze? (Would that make Cindy Kobayashi?)

Welcome Men-

I also mentioned that film a few threads back for a variety of names of characters here, but there really is a Jeff Hopkins.. fyi

Yes I read that the family knows a Jeffrey Hopkins SENIOR who has a son named Jeffrey Hopkins, but he stated off camera that his son never met Caylee and doesn't know anything. Then Casey's father say she was referring to another JEffrey Hopkins, not this specific one. He also said his son worked at Universal NOT Kodak when he was in highschool and not recently.

Unless i missed something Jeffrey Hopkins who she claims introduced her to Zeinada has still not been tracked down.

Casey = Keyser Soze? (Would that make Cindy Kobayashi?)

OOH, I think you may have them reversed!!! LOL
Not trying to be glib, but wouldnt you die to see Anthony's cork boards and refrigerator magnets... YYYYEEEE

So maybe the ex boyfriend killed the kid (child abuse) and casey is afraid of him????? still none of it makes sense.

ROFL Shep Smith on Fox News is as frustrated as we are. LOL. Did anyone else just hear him?? Not to mention the attorney who called Casey "A twenty-two year old party girl with ice water running through her veins."

I saw him! I loved it. He said he was sick of acting like there was something new in this case. LOL I was cheering him on!!! :blowkiss:

Thanks for posting this. He seems genuinely upset over what he claims Casey said and how she smiled. Did you catch that other inmates were there and they were all yelling at her, You killed your baby, etc? Sounds like inmates aren't giving Casey a break either.

I find it freaky in a sense, that she just smiles and smiles, even when other inmates are yelling things at her.
Starting to remind me of someone else....

PerkinsPsychoSML.jpg

Not all birthmarks are small.

I don't see why the Anthonys would lie about this.

my brother had a birthmark like that when he was born. It was above his butt. It faded with time and got smaller. He was 6 before it was really small.

Yes I read that the family knows a Jeffrey Hopkins SENIOR who has a son named Jeffrey Hopkins, but he stated off camera that his son never met Caylee and doesn't know anything. Then Casey's father say she was referring to another JEffrey Hopkins, not this specific one. He also said his son worked at Universal NOT Kodak when he was in highschool and not recently.

Unless i missed something Jeffrey Hopkins who she claims introduced her to Zeinada has still not been tracked down.

It is the same one, Casey's story doesn't proof out, have you checked the affidavit thread?

I'm not seeing it in this photo - scratch?

search

"ANTHONY: Yes, ma'am. It's listed on her fliers. It's listed on her pages that you see. She has a little birthmark. It's just a fine little line, but it's -- you know, when you see it, you've never seen anything like -- I mean, it's unique. It's right here on her left shoulder."

Does it look like a birthmark or a bruise?

QUOTE]

I thought it could be a birthmark..
I did come across another pic of caylee that I wondered about..
I found this pic on the "caylee is missing" facebook group..It was uploaded by Ricardo..
I noticed a mark under her eye..Wasnt there a report a while back about someone giving LE a cell phone pic that showed a mark under caylee's eye or on her cheek? correct me if I am wrong..
Not saying this is that photo...but there does appear to be a mark under her eye in this one ...atleast to me..what do you think?

n24702745_32135365_2353.jpg

I kind of have a hard time reconcilling "accidental" death with being out clubbing repeatedly...this looks more to me like "I'm finally free of my toddler that was cramping my lifestyle" activity.

If she accidentally killed the chld, even if she covered it up, wouldn't you expect some kind of somber behavior..instead of out partying and making up detailed lies about the baby?

No I think a person like her is capable of letting it go and pretending and being selfish. I believe the accident may not have been innocent, maybe an overdose of sleeping pills so that she could go out, or a push, or a shake, or a drowing or an angry punch, any mom capable of this is selfish enough to not be sad about it since she would believe it wasn't her fault anyway. Her myspace blog post was telling: I found this on David Lohr's page.

Here is allegedly an entry from Casey's Myspace blog dated July 7th, no one yet knows that Caylee is missing accept of course Juliet Lewis and Jeffrey Hopkin.

"On the worst of worst days, remember the words spoken

Trust no one, only yourself.

With great power, comes great consequence.

What is given can be taken away. Everyone Lies. Everyone Dies."

More than weird!! A bit damning, I think!

Didn't someone here say that they thought she wrote the blog so that Casey would be able to read it? Or is that another blog entry that you guys are talking about?

I can see Cindy joining myspace and writing this blog just to get Casey's attention....

So maybe the ex boyfriend killed the kid (child abuse) and casey is afraid of him????? still none of it makes sense.

She's in police custody, unless he's mobbed up and might be able to put a hit on her in jail then she has nothing to fear at this point.

I see clubbing+lying+smiling=woman with no conscience who killed her child.

Maybe Cindy started the myspace on the 3rd as a way to try and reach out to Casey? Maybe she crafted the blog and then sent Casey a friend request, hoping she'd read it, feel bad, and bring Caylee to Cindy. But it didn't work, because psychopaths like Casey don't feel guilt.

I think that Casey "set this up" so she could meet up with Caylee out of the US. A previous poster said LOTS of people in Orlando go to Puerto Rico and you don't need a passport to do that. She was taking the only thing that was HERS outright away from Cindy. She was sick of Cindy's rules and of Cindy "not letting her be Caylee's mother" and she decided that she would do the only thing that she could do that would hurt her mother. Take Caylee away from her.
She "gave" Caylee to Amy, when Amy went to Puerto Rico. Zenaida either went with Amy or was there already. She is an illegal and that's why NO ONE can find her through papertrails. People have posted that a few Zenaidas were linked to some "Morales"
Casey was suppose to meet up with her but Cindy found her before she could. Hence the reason she NEVER reported it to LE, Hence the reason why Jesse heard Caylee on June 24th. This would explain why she isn't worried about Caylee. She knows EXACTLY where she is and in her mind (i am not saying she still isn't crazy) she is doing what she needs to do for HERSELF. Caylee was never suppose to be reported to the LE.

Far fetched I know,.... JMO

Just to clarify, Puerto Rico is a US Territory and that's why a passport is not needed to travel between the island and the US. Also, all Puerto Ricans are US citizens, so if Zenaida exists and is illegal, she would definitely not be from PR.
Somebody asked earlier about the Fed in PR- yes, there are full capability FBI offices throughout Puerto Rico, even Federal courts, and if they are involved in this case as I've heard, all this must have been checked out thoroughly, as well as surveillance footage from the airport in San Juan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23