State vs Jason Lynn Young: weekend discussion 11-25 Feb 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of the 100+ that post here, I have seen only one that has stated many times she believes Jason Young is factually innocent.

I must have missed that; I would be interested to know that person's theory. The posts I read supporting JY never state his innocence, they just cheer-lead the defense as though this is a game. Nor will they put up alternative theories. :waitasec: Go figure...

And they seemed to be careful to not make a bunch of bloody footprints on the first floor on their way out.

Didn't bother to pick up MY's purse laying out in the kitchen either.

Whoever killed MY was enraged. This person was so enraged that they beat her to a pulp w/30 blows to the head/face, yet he took care of the 2.5 year old stranger girl, cleaning her up before he left??? He also did no harm to the stranger's dog? Even more, the killer wore a size 12 HP Orbitals - only 195 sold worldwide. Think about it: Jason Young and some random whacko killer - BOTH owned one of the only 195 pairs, BOTH in Raleigh and BOTH wore the same size???????

JY had the motive, means, and opportunity to do it. He had a volatile relationship with MY (IMO grew to hate her), he loved his daughter and his dog, he owned a size 12 HP Orbital. He didn't want a divorce, he took out life insurance on his wife and doubled it to $2Million shortly before his wife's death.

If everybody used common sense, based on all the evidence presented, this is easily a guilty verdict. It seems like those who are leaning NG are not looking at the evidence presented, but rather looking for the evidence not presented - they're looking for a smoking gun, which is very rare in murder cases.

Common sense seems like it's becoming less and less common.

LOL!!! Guess I don't have any common sense because I'm having some doubt!

And they seemed to be careful to not make a bunch of bloody footprints on the first floor on their way out.

WHOEVER killed MY left no evidence on the way out, but yet we all know that she was killed, right???? She was killed.

Perhaps where the killer leaves no DNA evidence at the scene, the police should just not pursue the killer. Maybe they can treat it as a reward to the killer for being so good a committing a crime with little evidence? Uh, I don't think so.

Sat in the car after he discovered his rock was gone and camera probably fixed and needed to regroup before reentering?

Drove around to toss his shoes, gas cans, and other material that would incriminate him...and then calm himself and contemplate his alibi.

We are really becoming an, "I need a videotape of it" kind of world in order to get a conviction these days... If someone ever murders me or one of my loved ones, I certainly hope any eyewitness is extremely credible, has no past indiscretions, a perfect medical history, a perfect memory, no financial problems, has never told a lie, uses the appropriate emotion, recalls every single detail the first time, etc...

You better hope the eye witness is on surveillance video from the convenience store across the street from where it happened, too, you know, just to prove they saw what they saw.

Lol, join the club.
There are a lot of people who think NG or have doubt, not all of them post, some just read.....

Just hang tough !!

Sorry, but my hubby doesnt have a "humongously FAT FOOT" he's 6'3 and 180 .... Could be the type of shoe. In regular shoes he wears a 12, but work boots a 13....

Neither can I. Open heel probably makes a big difference.

You can see how much they have bonded with Jason as well.

Most defense laywers keep their distance

The other day I saw pics of Jason and Klinkosum leaving the courtroom
together, walking down the street.

Hmmm
interesting.
Looks like Klink can't walk any faster to stay apart in this video.
Check out Jay's new shades:laugh:

Capture-49.jpg

[video=youtube;EYuIeuisrA0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYuIeuisrA0&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Sorry, but my hubby doesnt have a "humongousl
Code:
y FAT FOOT" he's 6'3 and 180 .... Could be the type of shoe. In regular shoes he wears a 12, but work boots a 13....

Gosh, I have a brillant idea.

Why doesn't the Pros go get a Size 10 Franklin shoe and ask Mr. Young to put his Size 12 foot in it?

And, if it doesn't fit, you must acquit.

I think they did that with a glove once....:floorlaugh:

Yes, he most certainly would! In fact he did his demo again, for one of our daughters, just the other day. No problem sticking his size 12's into my size 8 Ryka's, leaving his heels sticking off the back of the shoes. :great:

And he's getting a bit tired of being questioned by doubters, through me. He says to the doubters, 'try it yourself and see.' "Unless you have some sort of humongously FAT FOOT, sticking it all the way inside an athletic shoe is NOT difficult.'

:razz:

:takeabow:

:slap:

Now my Ryka's are slip on's, clog style open backs. But hubby says he would have no problem just folding down the back of an athletic shoe so his heel would rest on top of it.

:guitar:

:HHJP:

And frankly he's tired of being doubted, he says 'if they believed one could be dragged around the house in a sports bra, then they should also believe I can stick my foot in a size 8 athletic shoe! He refuses, on principal, to be dragged around the house in a sports bra, though.

:party:

:Banane59:

:Banane45:

:deadhorse:

LOL :D Mr. Gracielee you are the best.

Gosh, I have a brillant idea.

Why doesn't the Pros go get a Size 10 Franklin shoe and ask Mr. Young to put his Size 12 foot in it?

And, if it doesn't fit, you must acquit.

I think they did that with a glove once....:floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Don't you just love it when you are made to feel lacking in common sense. LOL
I think you should evaluate the evidence however you want. Now if you are on the jury, this might be different. Hang in there until you come to your own conclusions.

I think you should evaluate the evidence however you want. Now if you are on the jury, this might be different. Hang in there until you come to your own conclusions.

Our opinions make no difference to this case. I just hope that those on the jury have the common sense to think through and evaluate all the evidence and come to the right conclusion. They need to first understand what "reasonable" and "unreasonable" really means. If it doesn't make sense, then it's not reasonable.

Insults don't work well with me or I would have been run off years ago.
I have seen it all and no one should be run off.
I am hoping Poppy reconsiders.
<modsnip>
Looking forward to the defense !!

Almost time for the red carpet, I have to, have to, have to, see what Angelina and Brad are wearing.

Our opinions make no difference to this case. I just hope that those on the jury have the common sense to think through and evaluate all the evidence and come to the right conclusion. They need to first understand what "reasonable" and "unreasonable" really means. If it doesn't make sense, then it's not reasonable.

If they come to a NG verdict, it will be because, "they are dumb or have no common sense" in some people eyes. MOO

If they come to a NG verdict, it will be because, "they are dumb or have no common sense" in some people eyes. MOO

Based on the overwhelming evidence I have seen in this trial, yes.

For the life of me , I can't understand why the PT did not show he increased the life insurance to $4,000,000 2 months before she ends up murdered.:waitasec:

Lol, join the club.
There are a lot of people who think NG or have doubt, not all of them post, some just read.....

Just hang tough !!

Hi Cammy! I think a lot of people are just frustrated given the seriousness of the crime.

I believe at one time when I asked, you were kind enough to supply an alternative theory to JY being the perpetrator & your reasoning for such. Can you please re-post who, why & how you think this was done? Thanx!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam