Evidence subject to Frye - *UPDATED* 2011.05.09 (ATTN: ALL ORDERS IN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not understand this either, especially if high readings were found. To me it also goes back to some type of cover-up, to blame this phantom nanny or whoever else could have taken Caylee other than the accused. I look at it this way, imo, the duct tape, the chloroform, the purse in the car and all the other little etc's., it is almost as if some type of set-up was going on to blame anybody else even an unknown person IF the car was stolen from Amscot as the kidnapper. Just seems alot of things were placed to sway attention off of this family-in their mind, but it didn't work, just made it worse. Imo, I think Caylee died in the home and the rest; tape, chloroform, decomp was 'used' to support the kidnapper theory. Don't be angry about the decomp I mentioned, I mean it doesn't seem to me Caylee was in the trunk for a long length of time and then ica found her and the uh oh happened. I think she unfortunately was in there 2, 3 days at the most for sad to say transportation purposes.

Interesting theory. It certainly points fingers toward the Anthonys, doesn't it? Could all of them have thought up this plan, and carried it out, instructing Casey along the way? Plausible? Yes, it is, especially after what we've been witness to for nearly three years. I could see Cindy as the "brains", George as the consultant, Lee as the lookout, and of course, Casey as the culprit. Yes, yes, I can see that. JMO

Except there were those computer searches before the death.

BUT, overbearing, controlling Cindy wasn't overly bothered that she hadn't seen or spoken to Caylee in a month, a child who supposedly still lived in her house, a child who had lived there since birth. She told Lee to go out to look, and she herself went to Universal but didn't go in, and the rest of month??? There was that chase George supposedly made, chasing Casey (no Caylee) but lost her...

Patty G uploaded the HLN Primetime News videos for us!

They can be linked in this post.

I was the Linda from NY....as I was on hold, I heard Vinnie announce the choloroform and computer searches for choloroform was in...I couldn't contain my happiness for Caylee's Justice...as I was talking so fast so I wouldn't get cut off in the middle....LOL

JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I just wanted to peek in....I'm moving this week and only have short computer times...but wanted to say how UNBELIEVABLY HAPPY I am about HHJP's rulings. YIPEE for CAYLEE. I am as happy as a pig in mud!

I was the Linda from NY....as I was on hold, I heard Vinnie announce the choloroform and computer searches for choloroform was in...I couldn't contain my happiness for Caylee's Justice...as I was talking so fast so I wouldn't get cut off in the middle....LOL

JMHO

Justice for Caylee

You did a fantastic job! :woohoo:

I couldn't help but notice how Vinny just did not like what you had to say! :giggle:

You did a fantastic job! :woohoo:

I couldn't help but notice how Vinny just did not like what you had to say! :giggle:

:giggle: Ya' think??? :great:

I made it a point to mention Caylee's Justice for that's what we want..Justice for Caylee...I just couldn't contain my happiness once hearing the chloroform and computer searches were in..I also made sure to NOT say anything negative about ICA...I am elated for Caylee's justice...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I enjoyed your phone call, and for those that want to listen to "Linda In New York", it starts at 3:41 in Wednesday night's video.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6403740&postcount=415"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Show Transcripts and Show Videos - NO DISCUSSION![/ame]

Originally Posted by LiveLaughLuv

JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I enjoyed your phone call, and for those that want to listen to "Linda In New York", it starts at 3:41 in Wednesday night's video.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Show Transcripts and Show Videos - NO DISCUSSION!

LOVE IT!!!! Thank you both!!

Amazing isn't it. She's united more people than many great leaders have...it's just amazing! I love this lil' girl to pieces, love her, love her, love her and I so desperately want justice for her. I'm so happy to have all of you here at WS to celebrate with. We cry together, we dance together...guess that's how we roll at WS!
:blowkiss: ..... :grouphug: ..... :blowkiss: ..... :grouphug: .....:blowkiss:

That is one of the best posts ever!!!!!! :great:

The searches on the computer would have led you to believe that the SA wants it to prove she used it to sedate Caylee. However, that does not agree with how JA said it may have happened. He created a scenario where Caylee was awake and the killer looked right into her eyes, held her down, etc. Ted Bundy used chloroform. Its effect is instant and only lasts about 15 mins.

BBM

How long do you think it would take to put duct tape on Caylee's face and bind her arms so she doesn't fight? I don't think the chloroform was used to kill Caylee, I don't think it was even intended to kill her but it would certainly keep her from fighting back. :twocents: Sorry a bit O/T and back into lurkdom I go! Love all the work here y'all, just wish I had more time to post.

I sure hope that CA used chloroform to clean the car and that ICA's verdict hinges on, among other things, high levels of chloroform leading others to believe sweet Caylee was sedated. When the doctor was testifying, I was sitting near CA and immediately had an intuitive thought that CA's actions would be the downfall of ICA after all.

Amil-

I know exactly what you mean. I remember at the beginning of this whole thing, it was being debated whether one would lie for their child. I said in the end, even if you know your child to be innocent, you could not lie, because when all is learned (even if it took years) the truth to an innocent person, is the only hope they would have. And I remember saying...."it would be a special kind of poetic justice if CA's deceit put her (guilty) daughter in jail"!!

:cow:

JMHO

Justice for Caylee

That was awesome LLL...Linda! Love it! :applause: :clap:

Also thanks to Patty who posted the show!

JMHO

Justice for Caylee

OMG! I heard you and was applauding! I thought, that's someone who has been following the case and sounds like they could be on WS! :woohoo:

:giggle: Patty G, Misha sure had an opinion about the A's being allowed into the courtroom didn't she!

He sure did! :biggrin:

I also heard those bells, Patty...is it the doorbell or a grandfather clock...

I think Misha knows a farce when he hears it....:great:

Vinnie needs to be more objective when it comes to CA/GA...I don't think he sees how they use the victim card when it's a benefit to them...the more they push that ICA couldn't have done this....the harder we push to show her ICA certainly did...when they deny justice to Caylee...we push harder for Caylee's justice...this is all about Caylee Marie...

JMHO

Justice for Caylee

That was awesome LLL...Linda! Love it! :applause: :clap:

Also thanks to Patty who posted the show!

:blush: Thank you DG...I had so much more to say but I know how you get cut off midsentence, so I was just talking so fast to get my thoughts out....JMHO

Justice for Caylee

That was great Linda! I would have been so nervous I probably would have forgotten what I wanted to say..lol.... you sounded very intelligent and calm.

I disagree with what they were saying about the Chloroform...that it was new science and never before allowed in a courtroom. GC-MS is old science and is accepted as valid in the scientific community. The new science, if admitted, will be the actual decomp signatures found via GC-MS. It will be interesting to see if HHJP allows the decomp science in.... it was found via GC-MS, which is an accepted science... but interpretation of the values is another question. Will his ruling be based upon on the interpretations or the process? If process, (GC-MS)..it should be in. I thought that in Frye.. the interpretation of the science was not at issue, just the scientific process itself in which values are obtained.
Based on this, I think the air samples for decomp would be IN. ???

I'm going to relisten to it now. Well after I leave the office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer