State v Bradley Cooper 4-28-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, everything is fine. Thank you so much.
WRAL tv is covering the weather non stop right now. Tornado sighted in the Clinton area if I understood correctly.

I didn't know anybody had tornado sirens?? We don't have any tornado sirens here. :( That's why I finally signed up for the weather calls. BTW, is anybody else having problems with WS's today? I am having lots of trouble posting, keep losing my connection after I've typed a post, etc. :(

I didn't know anybody had tornado sirens?? We don't have any tornado sirens here. :( That's why I finally signed up for the weather calls. BTW, is anybody else having problems with WS's today? I am having lots of trouble posting, keep losing my connection after I've typed a post, etc. :(

Yes, it's not just you.

witness just stated files were TAMPERED with (watermark evidence from deleted google maps cookie)

Did you catch the part about Google being able to track that Cookie to the user who did the actual search?

Does anybody else find this testimony amazing that his computer just happened to be tampered with on 7/11 and 7/12???????

But it is odd that Nancy doing her shopping at 245PM that day not to have purchased it IF they were low on milk???.

Could be she forgot. When I have my kids with me at the market, I forgot most of the important stuff.

The judge didn't tell the defense to stop. The defense of "unusual person" BC will go on and on and on. I imagine they have people working 24/7 to promote their theories.

He hasn't been acquitted yet and you are already insinuating that this jury cannot objectively and thoughtfully consider the evidence?

Just because you watch all the crime shows does not mean any of these jurors do (that's a big assumption) or that their deliberations will be influenced by television programs (an even bigger one).

I don't watch any crime shows. Not NCIS, not CSI, none. I do watch The Good Wife, which is about some lawyers.

I'm saying people in general put more credence in physical evidence -- blood, hair, fibers, fingerprints, footprints. Given a case in which none of those are involved but instead there is digital and computer evidence, it is more difficult to an average lay person to understand. So to see witness after witness come up to testify about something they tested and it had no forensic info on it at all, or they could not generate a DNA profile from what they had (degradation), that disappoints and is counter to what people generally expect. Would you disagree with that?

:/

something really fishy with the IBM if you ask me. I don't like it. and I honestly don't like the fact that BC could go to jail based on info that isn't solid. even if I think he most *likely* did it, people shouldn't go to jail based on shoddy evidence.

Our community siren is left over, still in use, but from the 40s and 50s when people were building bomb shelters, etc.
I am having problems with W/Ss, started about 45 minutes ago. Each time I try to send something or change pages it times out and I have to re-register, etc.

He hasn't been acquitted yet and you are already insinuating that this jury cannot objectively and thoughtfully consider the evidence?

Just because you watch all the crime shows does not mean any of these jurors do (that's a big assumption) or that their deliberations will be influenced by television programs (an even bigger one).

Wasn't that exactly what the hold up was in the drunk driving case covered a few months ago? Dr. Raymond Cook's killing of Elena Shapiro? I see he will be able to reapply for his medical license in Sept. :maddening:

Does anybody else find this testimony amazing that his computer just happened to be tampered with on 7/11 and 7/12???????

About as amazing that this smart guy did a 41 second google search of the dump location on the day before he murdered his wife...and he cleaned up absolutely everything except for an area that some people on her like to call him an expert in.

Wouldn't it make sense for judges today to get up to speed a bit on computer forensic technology? Maybe a workshop or something? I think it would have really helped Gessner's decision making ability while deciding what to let in and what to exclude from testimony.

witness:
*computer left on (not typical forensic protocal)
*RAM should have been extracted (was not)
*Evidence of files CHANGED and DELETED after possession taken by LE
*Command and control malware software found

There we go ... spoilation of evidence with the cell phone and the computer.

Kurtz: having examined machine - your opinion machine tampered with?

Witness: definite spoilation on that computer = tampering. Cannot tell who did it, confident it was tampered with. Computer was being accessed by VPN via Cisco while in LE possession.

As to the necklace, I wouldn't think it would be too far fetched to say that jogging with a necklace with a pendant would be annoying. Wouldn't it seem reasonable to take off the necklace on your way out the door to go jogging and leave it somewhere in the foyer?

I'm too old to jog, and even when I was younger, my back and knee problems kept me from outdoor jogging. I didn't take my jewelry off for indoor exercise, weight training, etc. BTW, I posted earlier as to my wearing of a necklace 24/7. All this talk of necklaces, I just want to state for the record, I decided to change out my necklace. Should my body be found, it should have an 18kt yellow gold swan on it. :fence:

Could be she forgot. When I have my kids with me at the market, I forgot most of the important stuff.

Well we know what was in the refrigerator on the 12th since the detectives checked. And we know he purchased milk. So either they were out of milk or that is another thing he disposed of to cover it.

I really like this man. He is genuine and well versed in his specialty. Not a grand-stander like JW was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member