Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderful...

Thanks amanstir....I can see this one.

black car just drove up. parked on the street. wonder who it is?

2mi5erk.jpg

Maybe the reporters feel bad for them????? Obviously, don't think that's it so it's quite strange. But I see headlights coming up on the tire of GA's car.

Boy, you got a good shot of this. I just have a black as nite picture with the car parked and the garage door down. I guess its george and he left is car parked on the street in front of the driveway and went in. now the camera lights are out.

it was George, evident by the white hair...

news lights are off, but I can see the garage light still on. I bet GA parked that way to deter LE from making a possible arrest visit on his lawn again.. guess he doesn't realize that if LE are determined enough, those lil stakes the no trespass signs are on, are not going to hold them back. Wonder if he still has the billboard attached to his HHR

Someone was just outside the garage window, couldn't tell who it was.

That 'ghost' looked like George to me. Getting into the car?

light back on?? I wonder why. They turned the light back on.

might still have the trailer hooked up that he took off with this morning, so parked that way cause it wont fit in driveway?

I think whoever pulled up behind the black car, turned the lights off so that whoever came out the garage could do so without being seen. That person walked across the front yard then behind the black car...probably into the car waiting behind the black car.

Then the lights came back on when they were out of view, very strange.

it was George, evident by the white hair...

news lights are off, but I can see the garage light still on. I bet GA parked that way to deter LE from making a possible arrest visit on his lawn again.. guess he doesn't realize that if LE are determined enough, those lil stakes the no trespass signs are on, are not going to hold them back. Wonder if he still has the billboard attached to his HHR

Exactly what I thought too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member