2011.06.17 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-One)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a lunchtime appointment, but I made you guys some comic relief after this maggot filled morning. Hope some fun is okay in sidebar - if not mods will delete and I will come back and find myself in timeout!

sidebarcontest.jpg

Enjoy your lunch break everyone. I am off to watch the continued closings in the James Ray trial in 10 minutes. See you at 1:30.

Good luck at the vet, mountainkat!

If I were JA I would ask this guy if he ever testified in court regarding decomposition fluid etc. He said he never has so that would show his inexperience.

I've never been so thrilled to have a vet appointment in all my life!

Boys and girls...I leave you to Dr. Huntington. Enjoy. ;)

I've never been so excited to go out and scoop up dog stuff.....:rocker:

PLEASE JA ask this expert who testified about grass not growing, about the Anthony's inability to grow grass in there back yard after their grand daughters homicide PLEASE ask on cross please............

Well, I am just ill over seeing the decomposing pig photos this morning. I cannot get the image out of my mind and cannot help but relate what those pigs looked like to what Caylee may have looked like. IMO, these photos the DEFENSE submitted, may be one the most damning TO the defense. I am usually able to view crime scene photos with no problem- but because sweet baby Caylee could have looked like this just really upsets me.
I think these pig pics are going to be the most pro prosecution photo evidence in this case!

With every fibre of my being I hope JA demolishes Dr Huntington on cross.

Also, I hope JA does it calmly.

Sorry to pop in and post something obvious but what does this have to do with Caylee dying by an accidental drowning? Why would Jose be working so hard to deny there was a body in the car-just say George put it in the car. Or whoever they are going to place blame on next.

:wave: Everyone!

You forgot Casey's forehead. Oh wait, she's not making that face in this pic. Sorry.

I have a lunchtime appointment, but I made you guys some comic relief after this maggot filled morning. Hope some fun is okay in sidebar - if not mods will delete and I will come back and find myself in timeout!

sidebarcontest.jpg

To get the stain on the trunk carpet (in the shape of toddlers body) ICA must have left Caylee in the trunk for at least the first/second day unbagged - I'm guessing it was the trip home on 18 June where she bagged Caylee up like trash and then she left her in the trunk a day or so more then dumped her. Some decomp fluid spill on that carpet to make the stain, the smell and the imprint.

If I was Jeff and there was some way he could do it I would just take the can with the carpet and say here you go Dr Huntington, take a look at the stain what do you think?

Why is Baez spending the entire day trying to prove there was no body in the trunk?

Didn't he say the child died in the backyard? So how did she get to the dump site?

Is he going to try and say she was carried by hand there?

What is the point of this entire days testimony so far?

This is exactly what I keep saying too.

Sorry to pop in and post something obvious but what does this have to do with Caylee dying by an accidental drowning? Why would Jose be working so hard to deny there was a body in the car-just say George put it in the car. Or whoever they are going to place blame on next.

:wave: Everyone!

Ohhh wow, just had a thought - Has Baez opened the door to get the trunk stain with the imprint of the child's body in?

Thanks to the people posting pictures of Caylee. God, that first part of the day was so hard to even read about. I can't imagine what it was like to watch.

Poor, sweet Caylee...I just have to keep telling myself she's in a better place now...

And only the DT could stomach a lunch after that, sheesh. What a great spot to take a break. *eyeroll*

The quality of the State's evidence is very good, this won't derail the case. However, from what I've been hearing on the news, Juror # 4 may well derail this case. It could well happen there will be an 11-1 holdout vote coming and as a result a mistrial. Mistrial because the jury won't reach a verdict. If that happens, the state can try the case again.

Why is no one pointing out that vaccuuming would take out a lot of the insect residue? That could certainly be cleaned to a certain extent. TH's heads are just pointing out that there was not enough insect evidence. Vaccuuming??????

IMO, Baez is trying to set up GA as the one who cleaned the trunk, pointing to GA as being involved in Caylee's death.

Jose should be embarrassed he need to get coached via text messages...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam