FL - Medical board revokes license of abortion doctor

In the grand scheme of things, the death of little Caylee is already beginning to show the good things that come out of bad. So many of us were drawn to WS because of that one case, for whatever reason we each came, and we all had to know even last summer that there were many, many more children deserving of publicity, and thoughts, and prayers, and help. Why did we not wrap our hearts around each and every one of them? I don't know. System overload? Probably. I know how much sleep I've lost; how many tears I've shed, just over Caylee. I don't know how I can emotionally handle all the others, but I promise, I'm going to try. I'm going to pray, like you, for guidance on how I can make a difference. If our efforts result in helping, or saving, or finding, just one child, what a wonderful blessing that would be!

I've got to admit that, before Caylee, I did not know of TES. (I'm into honesty now, however much it might pain me.) I guess I was firmly entrenched in my happy bubble. But when I first heard of TES, my first thought was, "How can this man do this day in and day out?" Well, now I know. Or at least know part of it. As convinced as I am that we can unite to make a difference, my desire is, fortunately, not based on personal experience.

I'm rambling; I'm sorry. But you've kinda brought up something that has been tugging at my heart, too. :blowkiss:

I suspect we're not alone, Ez. :grouphug:

What's the saying...."The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step." Something like that?

Perhaps there's a chance for us to inspire each other somehow :waitasec: The whole 12-step dynamic of "I did X today" and it in some small way it made a difference kinda thread. A little encouragement...sprinkled in with reading what other people do for ideas...:waitasec: Maybe this already exists somewhere in the Forum :waitasec:

I suspect we're not alone, Ez. :grouphug:

What's the saying...."The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step." Something like that?

Perhaps there's a chance for us to inspire each other somehow :waitasec: The whole 12-step dynamic of "I did X today" and it in some small way it made a difference kinda thread. A little encouragement...sprinkled in with reading what other people do for ideas...:waitasec: Maybe this already exists somewhere in the Forum :waitasec:

ITA. And I'm thinking the first step is starting a thread, just like you said. I'm not smart enough to search all that stuff out. But I think that's a wonderful idea, and I suspect we are NOT alone!

Just in case we are -------> she holds her hand out to Bond <-----------

Just in case we are -------> she holds her hand out to Bond <-----------
*snip*
Well...it IS the Valentine season...

:martini: Shaken...not stirred...? :cool2:

Oh, the things I do for king & country. :rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics